Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Re: Eric and Calleigh #32

I agree with you. Horatio knows all...and it really doesn't take a genius to figure out that those two are hot for each other.

I do for some reason forsee Stetler causing them trouble. He is determined to take Horatio's team down one by one, and I don't doubt that he would start with his two strongest team members.

I'm anxiously awaiting new CSI Miami episodes and I really hope that we get something good in the new episode on the 12th.

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Let's get this thread going again!

For Stetler to be all over them, he has to come back first. I would love to see a scene where Horatio tells Calleigh that Stetler is not happy about her relationship with Eric and she misunderstands him (for example she assumes that Horatio wants her to end it with Eric) ans says something like: "Horatio, I'm not gonna break up with him because of the department's policy!" with all her passion... I can also see Eric doing something like that, after all, he is the one more open about his feelings. What do you think?

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I don't think they would break up because of Stetler and the depatrment's policy. Remember she didn't break up with Jake because of it, so I don't think she'd do this now. First of all I'm sure they will keep it in secret as long as it possible. And even if somehow somebody woud find out they will figure out something, cause if they were waiting so long to get together they won't let anyone destroy it so easy. I'm sure if it will be necessary they will fight over their relationship.:)

4. Marija_Magdalena

I think you got me wrong. I know they wouldn't break up because of the department's policy. I just thought that the scene where Calleigh thinks that Horatio wants them to break up would be interesting, because we could see her defending their love.:adore:
    I also don't think that Horatio would actually want them to break up, I just think that once you start a conversation like that it's very easy to be misunderstood... For example, if Horatio said something like "Calleigh, Stetler found out about you and Eric and he's not very happy, we have to do something about it" thinking they have to figure something out (like one of them transferring to the night shift or something like that) she could get him wrong and think that he's trying to tell her that she has to break it off in order for both of them to keep their jobs. It's a long shot something like that happening in the show, but it would be very interesting to see Calleigh defending her relationship with Eric.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Nah H is on our side....I have no doubt that he has suspected something between them for a while now. Remember he is super H, he knows all!! :lol:

I would love to see a scene where Cal defends her and Eric's relationship...whether it be to H or Stelter, doesn't matter to me. As long as he outwardly defends it.

6. Marija_Magdalena

I wonder, if Calleigh was to be interrogated by Stetler, if she would try to defend her relationship with Eric or her privacy. Maybe it would be more in character for her to say something like "My personal life is non of your business" then "I'm not gonna break up with Eric just because you say I should do so". However, I would prefer if she chose to defend her love and not her privacy, because it would be an aww moment and would put that silly smile on my face.

EDIT: It looks like this thread's name is gonna be "Seven years in the making". I think it's a cute title even if it wasn't my first choice...

7. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Crazy. I can't believe we're already on a new thread. I mean, our last thread started just before season 7 started. I also remember us hoping that Eric and Calleigh would already be together by the time that thread ended. No such luck...:(

2009 is definitely our year for E/C.:) I'm excited.

Anyway. If Eric and Calleigh were to be..found out by IAB, I can't really see Calleigh defending their relationship in a way that makes it for sure that they are together. Like you said, Marija_Magdalena, I can just see her telling Stetler that it's her personal life and none of his business. She's not exactly the worlds most open and sharing person when it comes to her feelings and personal life. Which is totally cool, it's who she is.

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I can see her telling Stetler off (I love it when she gives him attitude, it makes me laugh) and wondering at the same time who told him about their relationship, especially if they are keeping it from everyone.

I personally believe that it would be Eric telling Stetler to go somewhere and to leave him and Calleigh alone. They are adults and I am sure that they can be professional around each other at work when they become a couple, but I wouldn't mind seeing a few stolen kisses along the way. :thumbsup:

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Considering Eric accidentally spilled the beans about her and Jake....I think he would totally get great satisfaction in telling Stetler to kiss off and leave him and Cal alone.

Although, I really see Cal telling him to piss off. Only b/c she has done it sooo many times before. Everyone else, excluding H, seems to pussy foot around Stetler but Cal, she tells him exactly how it is and what she is thinking.

Either way, it will be an interesting scene!! I would love it if Stetler tried to corner one of them and the other showed up and they double teamed him until he ran away cowering!! :lol:

To be honest though, I can really see H telling Stetler to back off. I could see Stetler getting the info from someone and telling H and H telling him to leave it alone.

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Oh yes, he is surely super H and he knows everything about everyone. :lol:. I'm even surpsried he didn't say anything about Cal and Eric yet. But I'm sure he will defened their relationships from Stetler if it will be necessary.
    Calleigh always says what she means, so I think she just could say to Stetler get lost, my private life is none of your business. As for Eric he is able to do exactly the same thing. I mean he's waiting so long to be with her that when it happens he will do everything he could to protect their relationship. Though I think he would love to scream it loud to everyone that Calleigh is his finally.;)

11. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

hey all big helloooo from the land down under hahaha well i have to say i swear i think im the most obssessed person in oz about this and i so cannot wait for them to get together i think ill die and come back again as i really think that either they will get together this season sometime or leave us on season 7 finale with something big either way i dont care i just want them together and even if i get to see one kiss this year between them id be so happy lol and as for stetler i can really see calleigh being the one to tell him to bagger off!!! anyways off to bed tata sweet eric dreams for me lalalala bye

12. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year (I guess Santa's going to be late with his gift to us E/C fans, but who cares!)......For sure both them will defend their relationship to Stetler, esp. Calleigh since her walls have now come down and has opened her heart to Eric, there's no holding her back now. So is this a possible timeline for E/C development/moments?

Not sure if I need a spoiler....
    E12/13: none but always keeping fingers crossed
    E14: Cal gets hurt, forcing her to face her feelings for Eric
    E16: Eric is in jail, Cal brings him a snack, drives him home
    E17-23: Some exchanges/discussions leading up to the big moment we're all waiting for? OR, a cliffhanger and intsead wait for next season?

Regardless, it looks uphill for us fans from now till S8!

13. Marija_Magdalena

I must agree with you! Season 8 is gonna be great for us, but still, I'd like to see the rest of season 7 being good for us, too.

In the E13 we'll have Calleigh flirting with some guy, at least that's what the spoilers say, but I still hope we'll get something out of it. E14 and E16 are really looking great for us, but I'm still a bit afraid... I'm a bit more confident about E16 because Delkolover was the one we got the spoilers from and she read the parts of the script so we know for sure that our lovebirds have those scenes together. E14, however, even though it's a Calleigh centric episode is quite poor on the spoilers. All we have is an answer from Ausellio (right?) that the thing that happens to Cal in that episode will affect her and that she'll realize bla, bla, bla... Of course, all of that, her walls crashing, all that opening up is really good for Eric. And even that answer from Ausellio is good for us, given the fact that the question was about Calleigh and Eric, so I'm very hopefull. Anyway, question for our spoiler queen, Delkolover: have you seen any script from 7.14? I tend to believe you more than other spoiler providers...

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I believe that we'll get enough of "something" before the end of this season to justify our faith in Eric and Calleigh's relationship AND to make the summer fly by as we wait for season 8 to begin.

I know that we are about half way through this season and it seems like we've not gotten very much, but I just know that TPTB have something up their sleeve. Why else would there be so much press exposure and why would Emily and Adam be giving the interview that they are?

Keep the faith folks. Our time is here!

[​IMG]

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Audrey2419, I couldn't have said it better myself. I know that we will have to wait a very long summer to find out more about them. I do have faith that they will be together before the end of the season, just how soon they show us is up in the air. I am psyched for new episodes, 7x14 can't come fast enough though. :scream:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.