Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Nov 28, 2007.

1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Homebodies in season four is another good episode for YOBLING. But not till the end of the episode, when Cath invites Warrick to go for a walk with her. I've always thought it was significant that see only asked him to go with her not anyone else.

in the locker room
    walking together

2. MsCatherineBrown

Bully For You, is another good episode for YOBLING. I love when the team is talking about what they where in high school. And after Nick and Sara leave Cath and Warrick talk. I love his eyes too.

Catherine: So that leaves you, Warrick. What were you?
    Warrick: Oh, I was short, I had big feet, thick glasses.
    Catherine: You?
    Warrick: Yeah. I got pushed around by all the guys and never got any play from the girls.
    Catherine: The girls didn't even notice your eyes?
    Warrick: No, they used to tease me about my eyes. Called me names.
    Catherine: Aww, well, what do they know? They're your best feature.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

These two to me, and many others were the couple to be together, they were always in sync and brought out the best in one another, he got her and her him, like noboby else. She was so miffed off when he announced hs marriage [a big mistake] and he realized it too. I hope eventually we hear how she really felt about him, a total shame and the writers dropped the ball on this one:(

THE ORIGINAL CAST

4. MelC

MelC Police Officer

Oh ya... I love that scene... It was awesome... In fact, the whole episode is awesome... There's an earlier scene which I also loved...
    "Bet you were like that in high school."
    "Worse."
    "Oh, you were the girl I ran away from."
    "Yeah. Till you caught me."
    awwww... ;)

Somehow whenever I see this episode and hear them talking about their childhood times, it makes me imagine that Catherine and Warrick's kids are going to be like them. Little Warrick junior and Catherine junior! (I'm grinning as I write this)... :devil:

What do you think? How do you imagine Warrick junior and Catherine junior are like? Will they drive their parents crazy??? Are they going to be geniuses??? Come on, people, keep this thread alive!!! :lol:

5. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I think we've had this conversation before... but I can't help but asking again because that scene makes me think about it all the time when I see that episode.

What would you want Warrick and Catherine to name a child? Would you want a girl or a boy? What would it look like?

And, I'll be back a lot more often now. I hate being away.

6. MsCatherineBrown

^^ I think they would name a little girl something like Zoey or Lily after Caths mother, or Maybe Warrick's grandmothers first name. I see her with Caths red hair and Warrick eyes. A little boy might be names something like Shasta or Elroy. I see him with Warrick hair, and coloring, but Cath's determination. Kinda makes me sad thinking about these sorta things. But like we have all said before we always have fanfiction. YOBLING forever.

7. lostladyknight

I always thought a girl would have long curly dark hair, paleish skin, vibrant green eyes and would probably be called something like Samantha May (after Sam Braun and something I think Warrick's G-ma may be called.) She would be determined like Caterine and have an ear for music like Warrick. She'd have her father's smile and her mother's figure. She'd be a bit of a nerd but a real wild child with a good heart. And, she'd have an impossible power to minipulate her father.

A son... well I haven't put as much thought into him. Genetics would get the best of him just like with his female counterpart. He'd have his father's hair and a lighter form of his complexion. He'd be a bit more of a nerd than she would but would probably get into his share of trouble too. He'd be smart, frighteningly so. Probably obsessed with music. He'd be a total mama's boy. I think they'd call him... hmm... I've had an Eli (before the real Eli) and a Corbin in my fics as Warrick's sons... but I'm not sure about one he'd have with Catherine. I think maybe something after someone important in Warrick's life. I can't think of anything in particular right now.

8. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Hehe. Is the name choice of Corbin at all motivated by Corbin Bleu?

I pretty much agree with you on what the kids would look like. I guess I just wouldn't imagine them having kids with each other. With their jobs -- and especially the fact that they work the same shift -- I just can't see them ever being able to make that sort of thing work, especially given the time necessary for a newborn. If they have extra time to go toward childrearing, I think they'd both realize that it should go toward Lindsey (and now toward Eli). Also, given Cath's age, who knows if it would even be possible anymore for them to have a biological kid together.

P.S. Congrats LLK on your new mod status! ;) You rock!

9. lostladyknight

Well there's also the matter of Warrick being dead.

Once a few pages back I explained why they wouldn't ever have a kid. Still with the D/L baby on the way now it kinda makes me wish/wonder "why not us?" Granted, I don't think we should ever have had a baby. But... a wedding would have been nice.

And, thanks. I hope I live up to the title.

10. MsCatherineBrown

^^ Yeah thats what I think every time I see other ships like that. Why not us after all these years of moments and hints. We came so close but yet are so far from it every happening. A wedding would have been fabulous. At this point I would settle for Cath just mentioning it to someone anyone. Perhaps she will talk to Griss about it with him leaving and all. Heres to hoping. YOBLING forever.

11. MsCatherineBrown

Lots of YOBLING action in A Little Murder from season three. Its the one where Cath gets knocked down by a suspect at a crime scene. I love how the first thing Warrick does when he gets in is check on her before chasing after the suspect. Also another scene he comforts her by holding in his arms. Sigh, so YOBLINGy greatness.

Warrick: Cath? You all right? Don't let him get to you like that.
    Catherine: I was scared...and I still am. (Warrick puts his arms around Catherine) Don't tell anyone, okay.

12. MsCatherineBrown

Lots of eye sex between Cath and Warrick in Big Middle in season five. Its the one where Warrick is teaching Cath all about betting on sports games. And he offers her a fabulous dinner. I have always wondered if they ever really did go out on that dinner date.

Warrick: Who do you like?
    Catherine: Charlotte. My mom grew up in North Carolina.
    Warrick: Okay, I'll give you Charlotte +2.
    Catherine: What do I get if I win?
    Warrick: How about a fabulous dinner?
    Catherine: I'll take your action.

13. Desertwind

I saw the one last night where Warrick went nto the girls bathroom [IE] and Cath caught him and goes "It's OK with me" & she gave him some constructive tid-bits. and he goes "I like that" he and her were so cute together, they always had a great connection, no caps of that though:(

ALL DRESSED UP

14. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

I love that moment between them! It is so adorable!:):) It is differently one of my favourites, my favourite been "Down The Drain" :drool: ooh and "a La Cart" was a good moment too

And Christmaswind I remember watching that on youtube or something but do you rememeber the title of it? I want to see the whole episode but I don't think I have.
    And cute pic;)

15. Desertwind

It was "Invisible Evidence" from S/4 NZGirly great scene with them:p

Here's one with him and his daughter Billy and Marg at the 2006 Peoples Choice Awards:thumbsup:

MARG..GARY..NYLA..BILLY