Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's stop this one before it begins.

I can see where it's going and as proven in the past it's a dead end.

Let's move on.
Couldn't have said it better myself, thank you.

Hmm Love the Eric and Jorja pic, though the Martin one looks like she is trying to be kind but he looks like he is about to growl. :lol:

Some Sara photos,
yahoo.gif

UNFRIENDLY SKIES

REDRUM

LAW OF GRAVITY

MEET MARKET

Hey everyone! Just a quick post to let you all know that any further discussion on Prop 8, (in regards to Jorja or not) can now be done in the Prop 8 Discussion thread. All walks of life are welcome, as are all opinions, both supportive and opposing. But keep it friendly;) Thanks guys!!

Mia I moved and your post regarding prop 8 interview to MISC forum, the Prop 8 thread where it more belongs.
MC's post seemed a bit more relevant to this thread since the link it included actually contained two Jorja pics:
Jorja
poster

The only thing that would have pertained to Jorja was the picture of her, the rest of the article pertained to more to the prop 8 thread. Which also allows for the discussion of Jorja as well as others for their support of the issue. While I know that Mia mentions it wasn't mostly about Jorja except for a pic in the post, it was put in the apporperiate thread/Forum. ;)

Aaww, sorry for being absent, busy days.
Thanks for the jorja overload, i enjoyed it. Keep 'em coming. :cool:

For the thought of sharing, some old (or re-post?) for now.

<<== sleeping?? :lol:.

And the team.

--------
Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back