Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara25 -- Where did you get these pics? Were you there? I have been shamelessly searching the internet for video or pics from this event (which I would have LOVED to have been able to go to), and all I've found is two videos on YouTube (the other two have since been pulled -- why, I don't know). Love to know where you got your pictures!:)

Same her. I would also love to know what they talked about, especially what Jorja had to say about the ban on gay marriage.

Sara25 -- Where did you get these pics? Were you there? I have been shamelessly searching the internet for video or pics from this event (which I would have LOVED to have been able to go to), and all I've found is two videos on YouTube (the other two have since been pulled -- why, I don't know). Love to know where you got your pictures!:)

Same her. I would also love to know what they talked about, especially what Jorja had to say about the ban on gay marriage.

Unluckily it was in this vids which were pulled, I think. It was nice to see Jorja in these two which stayed on YouTube, she had a lot of fun, but weren't harder subjects - only CSI, hobbies etc. But ending was priceless.

HMM, I don't know who those people are in the last caps, except the comedian which is subject to intrepretation, Jorja's very versatile in her life, and has many friends from all walks of life! but I do know who these people are, her " CSI cast friends" :thumbsup:

JORJA AND FRIENDS

SOLO GUITAR

Last edited:
HMM, I don't know who those people are in the last caps, except the comedian which is subject to intrepretation,

And what interpretation would that be? Besides, those people are all well known in the gay community because they are all publicly out artists from a variety of backrounds. That's exactly why I was wondering what they were thinking when inviting Jorja to be there, as well.:rolleyes:

Let's stop this one before it begins.

I can see where it's going and as proven in the past it's a dead end.

Let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back