Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh.....A Eddie's picture, I don't know it to come from where, but, Uh.....Eddie's smiling , always such sunlight , beauteous .super love him!:lol::drool:
20081214095943B6Bc.jpg

I do love that pic Zhu! Not even in a major close-up can you find anything wrong with that handsome man! :drool:

I was checking TVNow and found that Miracle will be on a few days after Christmas. Now this is a must-see for Eddie fans! He's doing something he loves-hockey and playing a legend. He's also very good in it as we've discussed before and of course very hot! So if you haven't seen it yet, hell even if you have, check it out (again)!

ABCSat, Dec 27, 8:00 PMMiracle

I have a DVD of Miracle and it has some bonus stuff that was cool. It was like they were making profiles of players and when it was Eddie, they showed him practicing playing as goalie and then him hanging out with Jim Craig.

And of course, my favorite bit were the bloopers. :lol:

Well, now I know what I'll be doing on Dec. 27th.
I've always loved Miracle, even before I knew that Eddie was in it. That just made it about a million times better ;) I watch it all of the time just for the heck of it. Eddie's so cute in it though

And I agree FlackFruitcake, the bloopers are the best part

"Miracle" - AWSOME!

Eddie is awsome, and he's a goalie, I tottaly have a soft spot for Goalies.

The poster above me knows what talking about. *WINK*;)

FlackFruitcake:
And of course, my favorite bit were the bloopers. :lol:

True Dat.

I love when he's catching the tennis balls in the hall way, then something breaks. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I rewind that part like 10 times.

^^ It's not our fault that they always put the hottest guys in the goalie mask :p

I like the part in the bloopers where some of the other players throw a pie in Eddie's face.
Classic.
I'll bet that he was happy though, Eddie seems like a pie man.

I think that one of my favorite parts of the whole movie is when Jim/Eddie tells his dad that he loves him.
It makes my heart melt :luvlove:

^^ It's not our fault that they always put the hottest guys in the goalie mask :p

I like the part in the bloopers where some of the other players throw a pie in Eddie's face.
Classic.

I think that one of my favorite parts of the whole movie is when Jim/Eddie tells his dad that he loves him.

I don't recall seeing the bloopers. I rented it from Netflix and it had bonus features but don't remember the bloopers. :confused: Might need to buy it as a Christmas gift to myself!

I own that movie, but I'll probably watch it anyway! That movie gets me everytime- I honestly, tear up everytime. EVERYTIME! Hockey does that to me.
Thanks for the heads up!

Thats what I love about this sport. It really is a micro world. The things

you learn are not always about hockey, they apply.

Classic.

I don't recall seeing the bloopers. I rented it from Netflix and it had bonus features but don't remember the bloopers. :confused: Might need to buy it as a Christmas gift to myself!

You have to! I have the movie and the bloopers are so hilarious :lol:

I love Miracle. I don't know anything about hockey, but it's still a feel good movie, I think I'll watch it during the holidays. And Eddie is fantastic in it. :D

After mentioning Miracle, I got off my lazy butt and literally dusted off my DVD! And I also spent the day watching Disc 2 which had these (much to my surprise):

vlcsnap-00001.jpg

vlcsnap-00002.jpg

I personally love the hair and the scruff. :drool: Well, he can look any way he wants, I'd still love him. :devil:

And I was reacquainted with my favorite line in the movie, "That's my net, man!"

Beautiful pictures FlackFruitcake !
He looks so cute and younger with all the hair and whatnot :p

"That's my net, man!" :lol: I had forgot about that little gem.

Now I need to go dig out my copy of Miracle and re-watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back