CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

The phrasing of the spoiler 'Danny surprises Lindsay' implies to me that he's organized a quickie wedding without her knowledge. Maybe in the hopes that when confronted with a 'done deal' she'll be more likely to say 'I do'. Of course, there's nothing there that says she's going through with it.

2. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw:

LOVE the idea of Adam being the hero, though. I'm excited for that. Let's just hope he doesn't get hurt in the process... ;)

3. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I have to say it was a shock first time i read it because in my tired little mind i thought this was like the episode we get after xmas break and i was thinking wow she changed her mind.

I'm half and half about it all because if she doesn't know about it how would he know she wouldn't just say no again this time in a slightly more embarassin situation. Tho i hope in the episodes leading up to this we begin to see more of them developing there relationship if that makes sense and prove that this wasn't a stupid thing TPTB have done with no planning or just ahuge gap of not seeing anythin between them, it doesn't have to be big but enough to show that maybe even Lindsay has changed her mind about it or something (the wording i want has completely left me)

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Other than Pam Veasey saying there will be wedding bells for them this season. ;)

:guffaw: I would be cheering for Flack! :D

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh, for the love of...

They'd be 'pushed' down the aisle to get married now - but in a few months, they'll totally be walkin', yo. :rolleyes:

I saw Twilight today, I can't headdesk any more without doing damage to my brainmeats. *moves on*

Aww, Adam the hero! That's my baby! :D

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Maybe the sooner they get hitched the sooner they can crash and burn. You know, since Lenkov gave a hearty hell no to the happily ever after and all. :shifty:

But yay for Adam getting to be the hero! I hope Mac and Stella acknowledge it and we get to see him all proud and flustered and stuff. :)

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Then there can be manhugs? :p

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

PA-->
    well, it was told they weren't going to be "typical" on this and you know the final result. So don't expect a divorce soon because Ausiello will start to received annoying mails from annoying fans regarding this annoying "couple" ;) :D

Fay--->don't be selfish. Share your baby with us!!! :D :D :D

Seriously, if they want to put them together (Something they have to because nobody believes so far they already are) it's better they don't use my fav characters as witnesses of that mess. Putting Mac and Stella there make all of it completely wrong and OOC. They are their supervisors so they are awared of NYPD regulations

*more headdesk*

Debbie

9. jolein

jolein Pathologist

Damm,so that doesn`t mean we get Danny in a tuxedo...that is the only reason a marriage would be good:lol:

Anyways,while I think it is a stupid idea,I also think that it is very telling in the sense that i`m even more convinced that the whole thing is gonna crash.
    I have no problem with the fact that Mac and Stella are there,simply because Mac has always been important to Danny,so no suprise there and Stella has always been there for support.
    I doubt they are looking at protocol,simply because it`s a tv serie and not real life.

So,Adam gets to play hero...I have a hard time seeing that but that is more because I like him more in the lab then anything else

10. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I hope so! That would be the best! I agree with the proposition that this show needs more manhugs.

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Remember, it's okay to call the couple annoying, but not the fans. People have just as much right to like them as you do to dislike them. It doesn't make them annoying--just means they have a different opinion, so please avoid insulting them. Thanks.

12. RearWindow

RearWindow Victim

Eh. I don't mind the quickie marriage so much as I do having Mac and Stella there. As much as I love the Danny and Mac relationship, where are their families? Have we heard about/from Louie?

13. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

Wow, they really are moving the D/L storyline along quickly...which is really making me wonder why.

If the marriage is a surprise or spur-of-the-moment thing, I can understand why the families might not be there. In their absence, I guess Mac and Stella are sort of the proxy parents for the two of them. But seems like Flack would be there as well.

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I think Mac hugging Danny at the end of "The Triangle" ws the beginning of more man hugs. I think Adam deserves a man hug from every other male character if he's gonna be a hero.

It doesn't surprise me that Danny and Lindsay will have a quickie wedding. They gotta do the "right" thing and get hitched before Lindsay starts showing. :rolleyes: Gee, that ends up being ridiculous on two levels. :lol:

15. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Yeah. Flack not being there is kind of a surprise to me too. It's not like we're making up the close friendship Danny and Flack have--they've put it right out there for all to see.

A surprise trip to the clerk's office, huh? I don't understand why he's pressing this issue. She said no! It's 2008, people make babies and don't feel the need to marry their sperm donor all the time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.