what episode did u find most disturbing/gory episode

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Sopranosbaby, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Sopranosbaby

Sopranosbaby Civilian

the episode where the taxi driver, who ran over a dead boy, was beaten to death by a mob watching the accident.
    it's always hard to watch this episode for me. i'm not sure why. innocent people die on csi almost every episode, but in this case the mob believed they were doing the right thing, they didn't even feel remorse after they found out he didn't do anything. made me sick. great episode... ;

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
  2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I think you're talking about CSI: New York, so I'm going to send it over there and they can decide what to do with it. :)

3. lkles08

lkles08 Dead on Arrival

I think that The Box was bad. It was nasty when sid and adam were pulling the body parts out of the car!

4. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I think that Sopranosbaby'sexample of the boy being hit by the taxi and then the mob coming after the driver is actually a Las Vegas episode. Blood Lust I think. But it is disturbing none the less.

Anyways, any episode where they have a "reconstruction" of bones being broken is gross to me. I hate the snapping noise it makes!
    And the squishy sound that is used occasionally when they pull something out of a wound.
    They make me cringe with the sound effects. I can handle the dead bodies of all kinds, but the noises get to me. :lol:

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

OK, yep. The first episode mentioned in the thread is a Las Vegas one, and now someone has mentioned a New York episode. So, I'm going to send this thread to Gen CSI, so people can talk about the most disturbing/gory episodes from any of the three shows. ;)

Personally, I found 'Broken' (Miami, first season) to be one of the most disturbing episodes I've ever seen.

*Moved*

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

Sopranosbaby, i had to remove the links from your first post as the dvds sold on that website are not the official ones from cbs.

7. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Fannysmackin' (my poor Greg :(), The Finger (think it was called that, the one where we see the guy cut off his lovers finger on a shower curtain, makes me cringe every time), Cats in the Cradle (terrifying how an "innocent" child was a cold blooded killer).

8. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I'm a CSI: NY fan. There's 4 episodes, 1 per each season on DVD, of CSI: NY I found disturbing and/or gory. The first one is the first official* episode "Blink". That locked-in syndrome made me want to cringe. It still does. Actually the whole episode was disturbing enough without the locked-in syndrome stuff.

*official=NOT the CSI: Miami season 2 episode "MIA/NYC Non-Stop" which I call "the CSI: NY pilot episode".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The second episode of CSI: NY I found part of disturbing was the season 2 episode "Summer In The City". That guy climbing the Empire State Building falling I found disturbing and his brain falling on the crowd below I found very disgusting in a very gory way.

Oh and I just thought of a third and fourth episode. The 3rd episode of CSI: NY I found one scene in very disturbing was the season 3 episode "Hung Out To Dry". I found the scene with the guy that had railroad spikes through his eyes holding him to a tree EXTREMELY disturbing.

The fourth CSI: NY episode I found very disturbing and gory is the season 4 episode "D.O.A. For A Day". The autopsy scene where Sid pulled the front of that victim's scalp and top of her face down to reveal her skull...EWW, I didn't need to see that. And the scene where Danny removed the camera from the dead doctor's eye, I could've lived without that scene as well...very disturbing.

9. Misscrankypants

Misscrankypants Hit and Run

By a long shot, "Stalker" from the second season of LV. The part where she's trying to hide and he grabs her from behind, makes me jump every single time.

After that would a three way between 'Play with fire' 'Grave Danger' and yeah Fannysmakin'.
    Geek that I am when I saw the mobs' crazy eyes I thought CSI was going all "Buffy" with the gang on PCP:lol:

10. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

There are lots of disturbing/gory episodes in CSI (after all, the shows deal with crime;)) but I chose four: Fannysmackin’, Blood Lust, Blood Drops and Spark of Life.

The first two are terrifying to me because they show such cold-blooded and random crimes – we got a bunch of kids relieving their boredom by killing accidentally met people and some blockheads who think they should be worshipped because they beat an Indian taxi driver to death :confused: :/ These were really disturbing to watch and completely incomprehensible.

In Blood Drops the murders were gory of course, but what really shocked me was how sick the whole situation was, with a girl having her father’s baby and no one – not only her family but school, social workers etc – noticing she was abused and helping her.

But the most difficult episode to watch was Spark of Life – the case was in itself very sad and disturbing but what I really couldn’t stand was the sight of the burnt woman in a hospital. I’m not normally too sensitive, I could watch the human soup in All for Our Country but Spark of Life was just too much for me, I guess because the woman survived the fire – and she was to live somehow in such a state :(

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I no longer consider myself much of a CSI: Miami fan. But I did think of 2 episodes I found disturbing and gory. The one I found disturbing was the CSI: Miami season 5 episode "High Octane". That scene where Calleigh and Cooper were watching the footage of that driver getting decapitated...I was with Cooper "Wish I could unsee that."
    The episode of CSI: Miami I found gory was the season 5 episode "Death Eminent". The scene where Alexx popped that bloater I found very gory in a very disgusting way. That scene made me gag so hard I nearly puked and gagging so hard caused my head to hurt. One word for that scene: GROSS!!!

12. nickstokesgirl

nickstokesgirl Victim

the episode i found disturbing is the one where the child is layed out on the cardboard box (vegas ep) the episode i found sick not gory was the one where nick and sara get the bag where the human has turned to soup.

13. CSI Tricky

CSI Tricky Victim

yes that one. and the one wher Cath and Sara find the man dead in the bath
    and its driping through the celing "Raing Man Juice"

14. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Personally, the thing that disturbs me most, in general, is animal abuse. I don't remember which episode it was, but the one where they found dog corpses really grossed me out. 'Lying Down With Dogs' also.

15. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Ooooo yeah...that was gross.
    There's also the one where the victim (who was bashed in the head) isn't dead and her head is covered in maggots.