**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Not to mention that marrying someone just so they can stay in the US is considered fraud and can get both of them in trouble.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Exactly and we don't want other sutpid troubles like these for Calleigh:p

3. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

OK hey its bel from oz i read the spoliers evreeywhere that said erics dad is a con man from texas i dont know about you but to me that is just the most funniest and most ridiculous way to go about his father so i would presume that his looks come from his mother or is his father from cuba but came to america and now lives in texas? i dont know i just find his dads character funny in my head lol and i so hope rick stetler comes back i love when he stirs up the team even if at that time it makes me want to slap him lol and yes i really want to see calleighs and the rest of the teams reaction to eric being in jail
    As if the mans life couldnt get any shittier they have to give him one more blow just to make him feel all the more worse god if he needs a hug im here eric lol!!!!

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah the INS doesn't really fall for that gimmick anymore. Years ago people used to do that all the time so they could help get other people into the country. I think after 4 years of marriage the person is considered an American citizen even if they divorce.

So even if she were to marry him, not that I think she would, it wouldn't even be legal, like you said.

5. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

immigration gave me a couple of troubles last year. keeping alien registration after awhile can be...annoying, especially when you forget it's overdue.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

A little more info about ep 716...Diddy's second ep.

Diddy's cahracter's name has been changed, yet again!! It is now Derek Powell!

The gist of the ep, besides Eric's situation, is Derek (Diddy) and his fiancee and friends are on his yacht when a speed boat pulls up, boards the yacht and tells everyone to hand over their valuables. In the melee of the piracy, Derek's fiancee is shot and killed. But killing the fiancee was not the only thing the pirates were after....they accessed Derek's laptop and downloaded the copy of Eric's birth certificate Derek had acquired for insurance should he need it. That is how Eric's birth certificate gets out.

Someone hired the pirates to attack the yacht and kill Derek's fiancee b/c they wanted him to the loss that they have felt.

Yelina is in the ep posing as a hired gun for the real man who hired the female assassin in last Monday's ep to kill Eric. It is unclear as to why this man wants Eric dead.

We finally meet Eric's real dad....who wants nothing to do him and even refuses to acknowledge that Eric is his son.

Oh and kudos to whoever said that Eric would be held in Krome detention center....b/c that is exactly where he is going to be held!!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

This looks interesting. I can't wait to see that one. It looks like episodes in this season are far better then the ones in the season number 6.

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Wow this is something big:). I have to say this show is really getting more and more interesting. It seems they're really trying to develop Eric's story. And it would be interesting to see in what direction it will go. I just regret I have to wait so long to finally see it.:( But I guess it's worth waiting, I hope so.

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

It should be worth the waiting. I don't know how some of you guys do it, like, wait to see episodes that most of us have seen a year ago. Your strong, if it was me I'd have to fly to america and buy the DVDs and sit down and watch all the epis in one day, lol:lol: That'd be so cool, 24 new epis back to back. You should do that!

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

WOW...this is shaping up to be better and better. I love the character development. I was just wondering when Yelina was going to be back on.

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yay Yelina's back!

I hope she's not just gonna appear for a few minutes to be H's errand girl again. She deserves more screentime than that.

It seems she's always doing "odd jobs" now.

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks for the spoiler delkolover:thumbsup:

Yay for an episode with Sofia Milos, I always miss her whenever she's not in the show:p
    I really hope she'll do something more than what she is doing now.

As for Eric's stuff..well it could be interesting, if they hold him in jail for more than one episode. Otherwise it's just boring:rolleyes:.
    Sorry, but it's not CSI:Delko (we are having 3 Eric's episodes in very few episodes). IMO they should try to develop other characters too ;)

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree there should be development of the other characters.I would love to see more development for other characters.Perhaps given the opening to Power Trip,that is the direction TPTB and writers are moving toward.We know Ryan possibly has a story coming up,Calleigh also.Natalia is certainly due for a story.We aren't halfway through the season yet so we could be in for some surprises.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, we've heard about stories for Horatio, Eric, Ryan, Cal and Nat. but what about poor Frank? He needs a storyline too! The closest thing to a storyline he's ever gotten was in that one ep where he stepped on the bomb... and that was over within a couple of minutes. :lol: What was the name of that ep? I wanna say "Wet Foot, Dry Foot" or something like that. :lol:

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah considering Eric had lots of storylines (maybe too many) in 7 years, I think it's time to do something else with the others.
    I think that "Power Trip" was a good episode since it introduced 3 possible developments for our characters:
    -Eric in a motel & the stuff related. Hopefully it's gonna end in few episodes.
    -Ryan and the kid. In 7x13 we're gonna see the official beginning of this storyline.
    -Calleigh running and in 7x14 we'll see her in the hospital because of breathing troubles.
    This sounds promising, though I'd prefer to see a little bit more of Calleigh and, above all, Ryan ;)

As for Natalia I'm pretty sure she'll have something interesting with that widow. IDK if I said it before, but I think that Natalia is slowly becoming some sort of Calleigh's replacement with the storylines they gave to Calleigh in s1-s2. I know it's not necessarily a good thing for Natalia's character (I mean she's her replacement), but still I think it's a good start for some interesting storylines.
    I'm pretty sure that the widow story will fit her perfectly and, hopefully, we'll see a little bit more of Natalia. She really deserves it considering she's the only one who works as CSI without (crating) troubles for anyone else;)

:shifty:Frank, our little (well not that little :lol:) Frank is due to a storyline, but, still, I think they won't give him anything interesting except for some odd scenes like the vent one with Calleigh last week :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.