**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Three weeks of repeats. I am going to be impatient. Thanks for the info!!

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Aw man and I thought episode 12 was gonna be in Dec.

3. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

Thanks for the information! I don't know what I am going to do about all the repeats:wtf:

4. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

i remember i didn't like those ones last year

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah you'd think if they are going to show that many repeats from last year, they would at least show some of the better ones that aired :lol:

6. gottaluvcsi

my opinion about last year was that the writing was way too rushed. i get it with the strike in all but they just didn't do it for me.

7. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

I have to agree - just way too much pushed into each hour epi - but I have to admit - To Kill a Predator was one of my faves barring a small devilish wish to have had just 10 seconds more of film at the end... did H or didn't H... :devil:

Although S7 is just as fast paced, the stories seem to fall in much better than last season with some small issues to me here and there - but nothing I can't deal with. It will be a long three weeks but worth the wait from what's been posted.

8. delkolover

The strike had to do with a lot of the rush factor. Corey said when they came back from the strike they churned out 6 new episodes more than almost any show did post strike.

This year's stories are more concise and they have gotten back to the 'forensics' aspect of the show....that is what this franchise is about and what made it so popular. They are actually utilizing new forensics techniques in real life and applying them in the show. And thankfully they stopped with that split screen crap....that was dizzying and annoying. :lol:

I think the last 2 1/2 yrs they sort of moved away from the forensics and tried to be more action packed and the stories seemed rushed and too flashy w/o any substance. This year they have substance, aren't as outrageous and actually make sense. They have a nice balance....action (not too outrageous), drama, we are learning more about the characters w/in the context of the stories and forensics. I think the strike may have had an affect on the writers b/c they have definately been eating their wheaties this year and pumping out some great stories.

9. gottaluvcsi

I'm glad they stopped that split screen crap too, it is one of my pet peeves if shows or movies do that :)

I also noticed that they wanted their characters to go through more crap...than really could happen in real life. S 7 has a lot of action, focuses on the personal lives a bit more, and focuses on forensics for the first time since either S 4 or S 5. I'm glad my show is back! :)

10. delkolover

I mean they ARE cops...and cops put thier lives on the line everyday. I think in the past sometimes, not all the time, the characters were either too perfect or too invincible.

They have made them have flaws and struggle with life altering events that would happen in real life. What I am trying to say is they have brought everything from the stories to the character back down to earth. I mean they have even toned down H a little, IMO. ;)

They have really moved back to the idea of the 'team' and them doing things as a team.

11. gottaluvcsi

i couldn't have agreed more. ;)

12. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

And Hooray for all that! :thumbsup: It is refreshing to have the show back this season, and the upcoming ones seem equally as promising. Bravo, PTB!

13. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Okay-I thought they were supposed to ADD 2 more epi's for this season-so how come it's so many repeats??? I thought we'd be "re-inbursed" the missing episodes of season 6 by a really LONG season 7. Are we getting short changed AGAIN??? Whassup CBS? There is no shortage of s/l possibilities so why aren't more new shows coming up?
    And to repeat S6 so much- I thought they just aired Guerrilas in the Mist-or maybe that was on another station. Oh well-we'll take any H fix we can get I suppose....

14. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Oh no, so many repeats, boo! And they aren't any of the ones I particularly liked from last season. I guess that means more time for Xmas/Boxing Day shopping...

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

They have made them have flaws,and they are dealing with the flaws which is great.There seems to be follow up ,or there will be to earlier problems that just weren't dealt with.
    What I missed most about the show is the team interaction.I'm excited to see that there seems to be more "team effort".
    Speaking of toned down,even the color was toned down this week,which was perfect for this particular episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.