**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I did a little googling and it looks like Eric might be partially a citizen if his parents were naturalized. From what I can tell, if a parent or parents become naturalized citizens before their child(ren) turns 18, all the child has to do is fill out one form and they're citizens.

But who knows, maybe the writers will take a different route.

That story was interesting, Evil_Giddy, it was almost identical to Erics. Hopefully he doesn't get deported. :confused:

2. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

i'm more ignorant than i should be because i moved to the US a long time ago, i came back to canada because of immigration problems. everyone always asks me why i'm so ignorant about it, i just am. :)

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

This should be an interesting twist-something that Eric will have to deal with and probably get ragged about for awhile. Why didn't he know?etc...Also if that other Russian guy with the gym might be related why not an uncle or older half brother? who knows how old Eric's bio-dad was-maybe his mama was young and innocent and the boss was some middle aged guy who took advantage of her. Maybe it's not his dad that ordered the hit but the guy's wife or brother who stand to lose an inheritance if Eric comes forward. Wouldn't Eric with a windfall of money be a fun storyline????
    Can't wait for more new episodes-wonder if they will delve into Natalia or Frank's personal lives as well.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Since you're all talking about Delko here's a little plotline for 7x16 "Sink or Swim"

STORY LINE
    Horatio's team investgates the murder of Derek Powell's fiancee NADINE WALCOTT, but their case is sidetracked when Delko, who has evidence against KEN TABER, their prime suspect, is thrown into jail by the INS for failing to address the issue of his forged birth certificate--and he gets no help from his natural father, ALEX SHAROVA...

Ops I didn't notice someone already posted it :p

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  5. csirocks77

csirocks77 Dead on Arrival

well if he goes to jail then maybe we'll see how cali will react to this!!!!!!!!! oh poor Delko :(!!!!

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Maybe Cal will marry him so he can stay in the country...:guffaw:

I can't wait for this one, it looks to be very good. I hope I am not disappointed.

7. csirocks77

csirocks77 Dead on Arrival

omg that would be great!!!! lol maybe who knows... i dont think is gonna happen though but something good HAS to happen!!! :)

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Texmex327 that's brilliant thinking! How about that? Maybe she would, but her real reason would be for luuuuv.:adore:

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks C.H.E.A.R.--we all know its because she loves him but she would justify it by saying that its because he is important to the team....:lol:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Don't throw rocks at me,but that would be too soap opera like.From the spoiler I read, Delko most likely won't need Calleigh to marry him.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I'm pretty sure Calleigh won't marry Delko in this episode, plus I don't think it's the case to talk about shipping stuff in this thread;)

Well I think Eric going in jail is exciting just for the fact that he will end up in jail, a cop will go there. Plus not a normal cop, one of our CSIs. It was time he ended up in serious troubles with the law (no matter whether he's right or not). Anyway I guess he'll be out of jail in no time, just the time to put a foot in it:lol:
    Seriously that man needs a holiday far far far from Miami :rolleyes:.

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I gotta say it seems to be really interesting episode. What a shame we have to wait for it so long. That sucks.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

We all know Calleigh won't marry him for him to be legal :rolleyes:. But still the thought of it is pretty funny and ironic.

I'm glad that the birth certificate issue is being adressed. I thought that they would just focus on him looking for his dad and the fact that he's not technically a US citizen would be forgotten. So points to the writers for going down that road :thumbsup:.

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I really feel sorry for Eric because of one thing: because the guys would probably beat him up for sending them in there. I'd be scared if I were Eric, seriously, he has enemies too.

15. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I believe INS holding would be in KROME detention center with like other 'illegal aliens' not in regular jail like was Kyle. SO I doubt he'd run into anybody that he helped put away-unless it's some Mexican or Cuban national that is being held at Krome. I'm just hoping they include Rick Stetler in all this-he'd be the one to get on Eric's case since he's IAB...we'll wait and see I guess... I doubt Calliegh could marry him to save him unless she was pregnant by him. INS would see clearly thru this-I think the odds are better that some Lawyer friend of Horatio's will help Eric get this sorted out-then he'll owe H a big family favor haha....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.