Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Jimenez what pics you've posted!:eek: I'm gona get a heart-attack! :lol::lol::lol: Thanks a lot!:bolian:
    You know I watched Impostor last weekend cause I had to write english essey about some film so I picked Impostor! :D
    It was funny cause I think my oldish english teacher is gona get a bit cranky cause I wrote waaaayyy too long essey!!! :guffaw: "great subject" It became 500 words long! :rolleyes: even though it should have been 200 words...damn:vulcan:...but how could've I resist!?! I must tell everything good sides of Gary
    of course ! :lol::lol::lol:

Those pics made me:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I messed this computer now...
    I'd better: [​IMG]

3. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

time for the next round, brought you some more pics from the imposter.
    i´m glad you all liked the first part but who can resist this man:drool:

i´ve got naughty thoughts when looking at the first pic:devil:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] clickable
    the last one is definitly one of my favourites,it has something special in it, something dark:drool::drool:

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Jimenz, yet more gorgeous, drool-inducing pics from you. They're all very drool and wicked-thoughts-inducing. The first is especially yummy.:drool::drool::drool:

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

It's a major raging blizzard out here right now, and I'll have to trudge through 3 ft. snow drifts to walk to work, but after seeing all of those piccies, I think I'll feel hot enough to melt a swathe through the snow!!! :drool: Once again, much thanks to all of the lovely enablers!!! Nice way to start out a snowy morning!

Re: the Rick Calcutti/Ray Liotta thingie, I know I've read that in a couple places, too. I like Ray Liotta, but after seeing Gary as Mac Taylor, he totally owns that role, I can't imagine anyone else doing it. (And as much as I like Ray, I like Gary better. Sorry, Ray! :) )

6. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

there is another movie out there with gary in it and he looks really hot ithat movie too. it is called "the imposter". i rented it a few weeks ago and didn't stop watching until the movie was done. that man is very hot yes and also he does look very good for his age.

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It's freezing cold here too, though no 3ft blizzard...yet. It did take me an hour and 15 minutes to get to work on the bus (usually a 20 min journey!) last Thursday.

Still, snow makes me think of Fallen Angel, so it's not such a bad thing...I wouldn't mind a blizzard if I could be with Terry/Mac/Stu....or of course Gary.

I agree with you, Gary owns the role of Mac Taylor.

Hehe, poor Ray. 'Rejected' in favour of Gary. Twice.:lol: Funny, how us Gary Girls sometimes like other actors too...I also like Robert Patrick and Kiefer Sutherland. But Gary is No. 1!:drool::drool::drool: He's the hottest of all, just what we need in this cold weather, nice hot guy to keep us warm. If not in person, then via pics.:drool:

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

You know I gotta say also that I know lot of male actors who are hot...;) like Jude Law, Carmine, Eddie (of course) Kiefer Sutherland, Antonio Banderas, Hugh Laurie, Mark Harmon and Benjamin Bratt etc. But Gary tooks a winner's place easily in my books...:lol: There's just something mysterious about him which make him sexy and so irresistible! :adore:

By the way this reminded me that my Impostor english essey went really well. I got the best grade what I've got this year!:beer: Maybe it was cause of Gary...He was so inspiring subject! :angel:

9. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

And another with the medal......

[​IMG]

11. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

How cool is that?! Yay for him- totally deserves it too. :)

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Nice! :) That's cool!:cool: Congrats to him!:bolian:
    By the way he looks hot!:adore::adore::adore:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

He looks great, as always.:devil: Despite my views on Bush, I do love that Gary volunteered for the USO after 9/11, doing his bit for the country and the troops. And it's wonderful he's helping Iraqi kids too, he's helping the two groups of people who maybe need it most. It's great he's helping promote education over in Iraq, as well as supporting the troops.
    Awww, he looks so sweet and proud. I wonder if Mrs S. was there too.
    ....*le sigh* I just love his eyes.:adore:

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I agree with MacsLady. I opinion of Bush is well...you know...:shifty::shifty::shifty:

But I really love that Gary is volunteered to help kids in Iraq and working with USO and so on...:bolian: I admire him so much...:adore: But that's not a new thing really! :lol:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  15. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

here are a few pics of the dvd bonus-section from the imposter and open season which i put together! i thought his facial expression and stuff is soo cute:adore:
    so enjoy [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.