The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Welcome to THE FORT #21!

Here's the place where we can discuss about our beloved ship - Nick and Greg. So enjoy and don't forget to have your favourite drink;)

Of course we have few rules - discussion can be only to PG-13 and you need to write minimum three lines about boys in the post.

So that's all and have fun!

A little treat for the beginning:
    Some very intensive eye contact:devil:

Here are last three threads:
    The Fort #18
    The Fort #19
    The Fort #20

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congrats on the new thread. All discussion of Greg/Nick can be done here.
    And for those new to the ship, the rest of the rules are: here

3. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

A new thread!!!! YAY FOR US!!! There's no other slash ship on CSI that has reached 21 threads :thumbsup:

Susan, thanks you so much for all the Nick/Greg screen caps you posted on the previous thread. Wojo, what a great spoiler for the next episodes!
    I have no doubt about that; I'm sure the boys will have a "special breakfast" together to celebrate it..... :devil:

Wojo, thanks again for this great finding. It totally looks like Greg has his hand on Nick's butt!!! And in front of Grissom! But who could blame him? Nick has a nice ass.....;)

[​IMG]

I also noticed that Nick held the door for Greg...*sigh* He's such a Southern gentleman, isn't he?

And Greg's got a glitter fetish.......Seriously, who knew? :devil:

[​IMG]

I loved Catherine's reaction after Greg made the glitter comment: she was trying so hard not to laugh! :guffaw: Catherine KNOWS TOO!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg has a new thread too lucky 13! Anyway its nice that we are growing so much that we have found our way to Fort number 21!

You are welcome, I love passing on spoilers about our boys. I hope we get a lot of great love moments in the coming episodes, the more time working together the better.

Seabird, thanks for pointing out that Nick held the door open for Greg, I didn't even pay any attention to that. Shame on me! LOL

5. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Congrats on the new thread! w00t. Maybe soon we'll beat GSR, and defeat all other ships, postwise, and TPTB will have no choice but to make our boys canon :devil: (probably not, but still worth hoping for). Then again, I don't really trust them to do the ship justice.

Anyways, love the photo! I think Greggo's getting a little possessive there. We do know he's the jealous type ('I thought we had a relationship!') I'd like to see Nick getting possessive too though.

Does anyone have a cap(s) of Nick holding the door for Greg?

Ugh this 3-line minimum is irritating me.

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

You'll get used to it and let's face it, once you've started talking about the boys there's no stopping! ;)

Congrats to Fort #21! :thumbsup:

I know what you mean happyharper, I'd love to see some jealous Nicky, too. Maybe they could process a scene and a woman could flirt with Greg and Nicky would give her a look and tell to do his work. Yeah, I could see that. And Greg would grin at that woman, shrug and then when he'd turn back to his work we'd see a small smile on his face. Yeah, I guess I'd like that a lot! ;)

Oh, and that pic is priceless! It really looks like Greg has his hands all over his man's butt :devil:

7. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Hooray for Thread 21!! I'm so glad to be a part of it, and again, very glad to have people I can gush to about the Love!

Speaking of which, remember talking about how Greg and Nick have whole conversations with their eyes? I was watching some of Season 7 last night, and there they went, doing their "we're so good together we know what the other is thinking" thing. I took screen caps..

It's from "Empty Eyes".

Greg comes up the steps, he quietly asks Nick "You been up there yet?"
    Nick just gives him a long look
    Tells Greg with his eyes
    Greg simply nods sadly
    and prepares himself for what he's about to see

Aside from the first line it was a true telepathic conversation and it was beautiful. There was concern and comfort in Nick's look, at least, I thought there was...hopefully you guys see it too!

8. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Hah. For some reason, I always imagined Nick as the possessive one. I was just reading a great fic with him getting jealous. I could have sworn I fave'd it, but now I can't find it, but it was about other people checking out Greg's ass because of a particular pair of jeans. Then, Nick gets jealous because he can't even 'stake his claim' while they're at work, so he insists that Greg refrain from wearing those jeans in the future. I can totally imagine something like that happening on the show. I mean, what straight female/ gay male suspect wouldn't be checking out Greg's butt? That would be a very good interrogation strategy.

9. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

WOOT WOOT thread 21!! Yay baby!
    [​IMG]

^^ I love this picture. I know I would have my hands on Nicky's butt if i were in Greggo's position. Griss is oblivious I love it. Nicky is very much a gentleman, so great treats his Greggo right. I teared up when Nicky mentions Warrick and looked at each other. You can just see their understanding and connection right there.

^^ Oh that she does. I love all the old Vegas stuff Greggo was telling Nicky about when the first enter the hotel together. Its great how Nicky encourages him to keep talking about it. Being in that old hotel muct have been a dream come true for Greggo, and Nicky knew it. Also love how they stood so close to each other at all times during the episode. In regards to the spoiler for next episode so excited. :)

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Woohoo another new thread today! Already had one for Greg today.

That cap from this week's episode is too funny. It does totally look like Greg is grabbing Nick's butt. :lol: Who can blame him? The man has a great one. ;)

Yeah Nick was great about letting Greg just ramble on about the old Vegas stuff. I think he admires at his love and knowledge of the history. I could see Nick being so proud of his man if his book ever got published and and became a best seller.

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Congrats on a new thread everyone. Please remember for future reference that a new thread can only be created when the last thread has hit 1000 posts. Thank you. :)

~~

I wonder when Greg finally gets around to publishing his book, who's going to be in that thank you section? Of course his friend and family but then maybe something like "And of course to Nicky, for putting up wtih me talking about Old Vegas when you were trying to sleep. And trying to watch the Cowboys game. And when working. I love you." I think that would be an awesome way to acknowledge a relationship between the two. Nick might have a heartattack, but you know. At least Greg knows CPR.

That photo of Greg grabbing Nicks ass is just so. hahh! Too funny.

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

My guess is he will dedicate it to Warrick which should/could lead to a teary-eyed moment with Nick.
    Your idea is so much better though, HellsBells. I'm just a bit concerned that Greg will get lost in that CPR part :lol::devil:

Almost forgot to comment on that glitter fetish comment. Cath so knows. She had such a hard time trying not to say anything :guffaw:

ETA: Made a little banner:
    [​IMG] Feel free to use it if you want :thumbsup:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Man I am very behind!! I totally forgot we were coming up to 21.

Anyway, yay for the new thread :D

I didn't notice that photo looked like that, but now you mentioned it, it does totally look like Greg has his hand positioned nicely on Nicky's butt!!

Haha, I love it! I like how Nick knows that Greg loves all old Vegas, and from the sound of it lets him talk about it knowing he loves it.

14. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

New thread *Yipppppeeee*.

The Love is still going strong. Thanks to Stokesforme i watched the Hair pulling comment eppie. Was that a spur that Greg picked up. Wonder if it reminded him of a certain cowboy. LOL.

would the spur be classified as subtext?

15. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I totally thought it was! Although it was the hair pulling comment that got me inspired to write a fic! The subtext wasn't so subtle I thought!!

I actually had to watch that ep online because a friend (who isn't a believe but who knows I trust in the Love) emailed me to tell me about the Love moment!

I'm just watching Season 8 now, and seeing a LOT of Love subtext! It's great!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.