The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Lol, I must admit I’m always in stitches when Nick gets all romantic and rose-sniffing :lol: I rather share Sara’s view on that Cupid’s Kiss and I think the roses were fake :lol:

but Rashomama definitely shows Nick as an affectionate kind of guy and the way he looked at Greg in the diner was very telling :)

Loved it as always, guess I will turn on the TV again at 11 tonight, for a re-run :) call that addiction :lol:

and in this Love scene, Nick really couldn’t stop himself from hovering around Greg, and Greg gave him such a great smile – even though he was trying to pretend he was irritated. It looked like he was laughing that Nick can’t stay away from him for a minute :devil:

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I just love Rashomama. It's one of my favourites... and very gay:lol: Romantic Nicky, "public declaration of love" and then glanced at Greg, even when Sara showed this pink nightdress surely he thought about Greg. Sorry, Nicky, you're guilty of being yourself, lol. Definitely, like with you Fighter, Sara's version is closer to me, really. All this romantic stuff about which Nick was thinking when Greg was around, nooo, a way too romantic for me. Well, Greg wasn't better. His view was really funny, especially when he mentioned those two girls, just hilarious. But when he was in place where "girls are getting glossy" (or he said something similiar). I don't want to understand his fascination, lol. But Nicky knows all. Nah, it makes any sense what I wrote here?:lol:

Fighter, I see you want more:lol: Scene from SoLV is just great. I can watch it and watch it. Next I gonna put it on my DVD, lol. Other shows on TV would like to be watched too:lol:

3. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Rashomama is so sweet and romantic! I love that the couple still manage to get married even with the MIL from ***. And the vibes are so strong in that one!

I really love how Nick just seems so unimpressed with women he interviews and talks to. Especially the ones that try to be all sexy and flirty. It's like water off a ducks back, he takes no notice. It's gotta be because he only has eyes for one person!

I took the plunge and posted the start of my Nick/Greg fic, the link is over on the Fan Fiction section for anyone interested. I just feel the Love so strongly I had to write about it!

Currently I'm watching Season 7 on dvd, catching up to Season 8 on television (they are a season behind here in Ireland) but very much taking notice of any Love moments. Is there anyone here who's gone through every episode and noted every moment?! Or is that an obessesive question to ask?!!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

If only you knew. We're an obsessive bunch :lol:

Anyway, if you want a complete list of all the love moments in all episodes you should visit the CSI Wiki. Here's the link: http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/Nick+and+Greg+Episode+Guide

I love Rashomama, too. It's such a great episode for the Love. The public declaration of love Nick made to Greg - well, kind of, and Nicky being his romantic self.

He's really oblivious to women, isn't he?

Can you believe it, we've almost finished Fort #20!

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Rashomama is also one of my fave episodes, not just because of The Love scenes but it was a good episode all around, funny. But yeah It was great for us love fans, it was so telling. I remember before it first aired we feared it might be bad for us but it turned out to be one of the greatest love eps.

6. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ :lol: I think between the lot of us we could name all the LOVE moments in every episode every made. Rashomama one of the best episodes ever. Like Wojo-Lou-Who said one of the best episodes for the LOVE in season six. I too love how Nicky just ignores the girls flirting, everything about him there says I'm taken. Also the jealous look in Greggo's face later on when Nicky pulls the number out his pocket. You can almost see Sara giggling in the background. But the best part would have to be this.

Nick: Come for a wedding, stay for the funeral. Why do we always eat here?
    Greg: It's tradition.
    Sara: Ah tradition. Like becoming property exchanged between your father and your husband.
    Nick: No, that's not what a wedding is. It's a public declaration of love.

PS-Loving everyones X-mas names. :)

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hello, decided to not lurk for a moment and say I loved Rashomama too. It is funny how Nick looks directly at Greg when he says that line.
    Nick is so in love with his Greggo.

When he pulled out that number and became so defensive was funny too. Greg being all curious and I do not know if he was jealous or if he just thought it was funny that women were hitting on his man and knew that they had no chance with him because he only had eyes for men.

8. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Very true. ;)

"Rashomama" has to be one of the best Nick/Greg episodes ever!

(NICK pulls out a napkin, somewhat confused as to how it got there. Nick stares at the napkin. GREG notices him)

GREG: "Did you get a number?"

NICK: "No, no I didn't get anything. She must have put it in my pocket."

Poor Nicky! He flushed when he pulled out that number in front of his Greggo:

[​IMG]

Nick is staring directly at his Greg when he says that marriage "is a public declaration of love":

[​IMG]

And Greg looks back at him:

[​IMG]

By that time, Sara already knew that she was the fifth wheel when the boys were together....;)

[​IMG]

It is just me or Nick and Greg's flashbacks in the episode looked very, very gay? :devil:

Nick's flasback:

NICK (v.o): "Though a rose by any other name would have smelled just as sweet on a day with that much love in the air"

[​IMG]

Greg's flashback

GREG (v.o): "So I headed behind the pink curtains"

(He walks over to one one the tables and picks up a blush brush still covered with powder. He blows :devil:)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Ooh and we have pics :D I love Rashomama, it is definately an awesome Nick/Greg ep. It was like a declaration of love, and the number and the jealousy tehe. I really like it. i've only ever seen that ep twice as well! Definately need to watch it again!

I'm looking forward to the next ep too, hopefully some good Nick/Greg.

And nearing the end of fort 20, already?! Shocking, we've sped through 20!

10. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Ooooh thank you for the pics seabird!! Excellent documentation of the Love in that episode!

I think I'm going to go watch it again...fast forward to the best bits of course!

Did anyone else think this scene from Viva Las Vegas where Greg introduced Chandra to Nick was a good indication of the Love? Nick all awkward around her and Greg giving her 'that look' that says 'back off he's mine.' Anyone?

Oh...and I just wanted to show off my new avatar too...:p

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I think Greg was really excited hearing that his Nicky would take a shower after getting dirty (with the car). He was probably thinking about ways to get rid of Chandra and helping Nick get "clean". :devil:

Just watched Torchwood, so excuse my dirty thoughts.

Oh, and your avatar rocks, Miss. Le Toe!

I loved that look Nicky had on his face when he found that number in Rashomama. Pure panic. He was probably afraid of spending the night on the couch! :devil:

12. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Earlier, someone mentoned this scene from "Living Doll" when the boys exchanged meaningful looks.

Very telling, don't you think?:

[​IMG]

Nick's panic face... :lol: Poor baby! We've seen Greg getting jealous before and Jealous!Greg is probably the cutest thing ever:

In "Random Acts of Violence", the "I thought we had a relationship" scene:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In "High and Low", Greggo was clearly jealous of Nick and Warrick bonding in this scene. I've always thought that Nick was just teasing him ;):

[​IMG]

But Nick's reaction in Rashomama (that panic face), leads me to think that now,the boys are clearly more committed in their relationship and that's the reason we've seen them acting very couply in more recent episodes like "Bull", "A La Cart", and hopefully, in tonight's episode. The promo looks promissing :)

13. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

Thanks a lot for the caps of Living Doll, Seabird. I went back and watched that epi again just to make sure it wasn't all in my head, but with the screen caps it seems like its been cemented or something.

I love Jealous!Greg. It's just too adorable.

I can't wait for tonight's episode. I've still yet to see any promo's for it, but the talk about them is just mouth watering. Unfortunately I have to wait until one of my finals tonight...(grumbles) I really just want to skip it so I can get my fix.lol

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Wow at the looks from living doll. Just wow- if that doesn't show true love and understanding, then what does ?!

I think, i know it's just kinda been said, that Nick seems to have got a lot more comfortable. He does in earlier seasons look a bit 'what if someone sees him like this' when Greg touched him or something, however, the more seasons have passed, the more comfortable Nick is, probably after they've been together a while.

15. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ I would have to agree. He does seem much more comfy around Greggo then he was originally. Nicky gets all red in face when they talk even in the very first episode. When Greggo says nipples to him and Nicky turns red and covers his face. So cute. But now hes very comfortable around Greggo. New episode tonight, looking forward to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.