Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Gary has stated in various interviews that he is there for the troops, regardless of weather they should be there or not. These men and women are putting their lives on the line day in and day out. So as long as they are serving their country he will endeavor to support them not the politics behind it.

His extended family has I think at the moment 3 members serving in the armed forces (including a Nephew in the Marines) and his uncle (I think thats right) served in Viet Nam so there is a long standing military connection that is very close to home for him.

As for Hill and Gary, I think it was Hill that stated in an interview that they agree to disagree on their political views and they both agreed that they would not discuss politics and that they respected each others point of view.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yeah, it's a shame he's a Republican, but I still love him.:)
    It is dangerous him being in Iraq, but I do like that he supports the troops.
    I agree that Mac would agree with us going to Afghanistan after Bin Laden and al Qaeda, but I see him (Mac) as not being so certain about Iraq. I think he'd support the troops, but not be happy that so many soldiers are dying there, and that initially Bush et al lied about why we were going to Iraq (saying there were WMDs and that Saddam was connected to 9/11). Back to Gary, I wonder how he feels about that. I mean, you can support a political party and not agree with everything that party/president does.

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

It's a shame that he's a rebublican,:( I thought about that some while ago...but I agree that he's not typical rebublican.:) I don't know that politics stuff much only that what I'm heard from the news...:D
    But to me it doesn't matter is he republican is demokr...sorry for "my writeting"...:rolleyes:What is important that he's honest and decent guy. I'd trust my life in his hands and that tells someting!:adore::adore::adore:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  4. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Exactly how I feel. :thumbsup::luvlove:

I wouldn't be happy if I was her but I think she knows its something important to him. Wont stop her worrying like hell though I bet.

5. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Just because you support Barack Obama, like I do, doesn't mean I don't care about the troops. I am pen pals with a few of them. I just don't think that Iraq was the right thing to do.

I commend Gary for supporting them, but I think that going over there in war time, can be dangerous. That's all.

He's a great actor, great man, but he has to think about his safety. Just IMO. I'm sure Moira is a wreck when he leaves.

6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Was trolling through my pics today and found this from One Flew Over... Doesn't he look just yummy

[​IMG]

I do like scruffy Gary..

7. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Cute pic, Fruitbat! I love Scruffy Gary, too! :thumbsup:

Yep, I don't support his tendency toward Republic views, I side with Hill's politics, myself :) But I like the fact that he once said, in so many words, "You can support the "Warrior" without supporting the "War", and I do agree (I despise the war, myself, but am all for supporting the troops) and I try to keep that in mind with Gary and his political viewpoints. Although I admit I was highly disappointed when I read somewhere that when they were developing his character, he lobbied to have Mac's "Hero" be Ronald Reagan :( :rolleyes: (I'm still trying to forgive him for that. :lol: )

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

I'll just leave off getting into any political stuff at all here. :)

Anyhoo.

Lovely pic FB :D

Ya know I luvs scruffy Gary, all the more with sideburns and tatts. :p Now I wanna petition for the return of Mac's S1 sideburns... anyone up for it? :lol:

'Tankies for posting that again. ;)

9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

These sideburns...

[​IMG]

Yes I know any excuse to post this pic...:drool: sorry I cant help myself. I know its Nonstop and the sideburns are longer than they were in Season 1 but he's just yummy here. I am with you on the sideburns..:)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  10. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Nah, Mac's gotta have sideburns as long as Flack's in Season 1.

:lol: He'd look weird, but hot all the same.

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yeah, it's a shame about Gary's politics, but he's hot enough and a nice enough guy that I'll forgive him.:lol: I don't support the war either, but I do support the troops.

Re Mac and Reagan, well if Mac joined the Marines around 1980 and served till '92, Reagan would have been his Commander in Chief for most of his time in the Marines.

Back to Gary and his fineness - the Mac Sideburns pic, and the Scruffy Gary pic from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest are - :drool::drool::drool: The arms....:drool::drool::drool: I do like Scruffy Gary.

12. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

i just wanted to pop in to tell you about my great meeting. it was a meeting with my impostor-DVD:lol: yeah i finally made it to watch it. okay what can i say about it.well the whole movie nearly exist of gary so it´s quite hard not to like it:devil:
    I´m not the biggest science fiction lover, but i think this film was definitly good *force myself to regard the content* not one of my favourites but it was really okay. enough content - back to gary:D
    lot of action scenes and lot of half naked gary...i still need time to digest it;)

i will make a few screencaps the next days and post them here, so prepare some buckets:p for now one foretaste:drool:
    [​IMG] as usual clickable

his sideburns were real hot, i loved them too. maybe stella could tell mac to have them again. she had influence on macs tie too, so why not on his sideburns

13. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Victim

Hey does anyone have a picture of Sophie Sinise??? People have posted pics of Mac and Ella, but Sophie not in any of them. If someone could post a pic of her that would be awesome!

14. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

OMG, FB, you're killing me! :devil:

Sideburned Mac (or Gary) --- tasty as ever. Yeah, I've been calling for his 'burns waaay back in S1.

Here are some more pics of Gary and his family (including Sophie): http://www.sinisefans.org/minibio.html

I love the last pic with the baby. He looks adorable.

15. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Thanks for the pix Ranma! Gary's kids are all very nice looking, and the pic of he smooching the baby is simply adorable! :) I'd say Gary takes after his dad, looks-wise...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.