Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

And when they go down into that underground place and she whips her gun out. I love how they stay side by side even though she's got the gun. It's like they're protecting each other....that is the same episode right?
    That will forever be one of the best g/c scenes and quotes of all time. Why, oh why did Brass have to walk in?! Can you just imagine what would've happened if he hadn't and they would've had a few more drinks?:devil:

Now a personal favorite of mine is Formalities, hands down...her standing so close behind him, fixing his tie. So sexy...

2. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Oooooh I can imagine!! :) Naughty Catherine seeking reciprocation for the earlier comment. I would have loved to see the look on Grissom's face if she did reply in a certain way *hint hint* :drool:

Oh yeah LOVE that scene, so close and her arms around him, so sweet. :adore:

Yeah m'dear that is the same episode, again such a wonderful scene. They have each other's back, Cath always seems to protect him, she must know about his dislike of carrying firearms. :)

3. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

one of my favourite scenes is from Early Rollout! At the end though when grissom realizes she is going out and looks kinda jeaolus/sad. and then checks her out

4. MissMurder

Yeah that is a nice scene. It is sad for him though, she's meeting up with another guy, you can see the sadness in his eyes, and the green :devil:

How awesome would it have been if Gil had demanded she spend time with him?? And of course for her to agree and blow that other guy off?

I so wish that could have happened :)

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think the way that conversation in King Baby was going, she would have been more shocked by things he might have said instead of the other way around.:lol: I love the fact that she was sort of at a loss for words. That says a lot about Gil cause there's no other man that can make her speechless like that. He kind of turned the tables on her a little bit.

I always thought the look he gave her at the end of Early Rollout was pure lust more than anything. Yeah, he did have a jealousy/sadness look during the conversation, but when she walked away there was only one thing on his mind with that look he gave her.

6. MissMurder

Oh yeah! No one but Gil can do that to her. It is so good when he does that, it shows that even now after years of friendship, he can still surprise her with such phrases. You would think that Catherine would be able to tell when he would say something like that, but no he is still able to shock her in very fun ways :devil:

I also love the scene where Gil protects Cath from the "Gunshots" in Grissom vs the Volcano. He doesn't hesitate, he just pushes her into the car door and shields her body with his. Her knight in shining armor :adore:

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Erin, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often...

How could I forget that one? It was one of the few PureJoy moments I actually saw and I couldn't help but smirk at the way Cath was looking at Gil. She really does have the best view! Though my personal favourite is no doubt is "do I know how to turn you on or what?"... could she be anymore obvious? *pokes TPTB*

8. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Miss Murder, that scene from 'Grissom vs the Volcano' was amazing! I watched it over and over when I got the boxset lol. Like you said, the way he doesn't even hesitate, the moment he hears the 'gunshots' it's like the only thing on his mind is getting Cath out of harms way. *sigh* Also loved the little convo about the science fair, and the little smirk on his face when she said she'd been beaten by someone with bugs lol.

And can I just mention 'Butterflied'? Supposedly a GSR ep, but the scenes with Gil and Cath at the house... hotness, especially the bit with the peanut butter. The look on her gace when he licked some off his finger, it's like she wanted to jump him then and there, crime scene be damned!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

9. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

ooh and you can't forget jackpot where everyone thinks they are married!!! and then someone asks grissom if he ever lies to his wife and hee's like, i used to but im try to change =)

10. CSIL3Willows

OMG I loved that entire episode! When she calls him the first time and he asks her to take care of the case reviews, the look on her face when she saw them was like 'I am SOO gonna make you pay for this when you get home mister!!'
    I'm sure he enjoyed any punishment she saw fit to deliver lol

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

11. MissMurder

Jackpot!! How could I forget to mention that! :scream:

Catherine's face when he asked her to take care of the case reviews, oh that was funny. I laughed so hard and thought "That is such a Grissom thing to do." He always does that to her, but I really do wonder how she gets him back? :devil: He must make it up to her somehow.

The hospital scene had such a *sigh* factor to it. The way he thanks her for being there, and him turning around. Catherine giving that little giddy kind of movement. That was such a sweet scene. It was great in showing how much he trusts her :adore:

Also, Night at the Movies. That was such a nice little scene with them in the movie theater at the end.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  12. CSIL3Willows

Aww I loved the movie scene in 'Night at the Movies'. Sooo cute. It was almost like there were on a date *sigh*
    Loved the look she gave him when he said he liked silent movies hehe. Really wana watch that now. It can be my treat when I get my essay done!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Was that not her greatest line to him ever? She all but came out and said 'you know you want me'. You gotta love that look he gave her though, it's like 'you know you do'.

You know CSIL3Willows, I've always thought (and still do) that Butterflied was a g/c eppy. The scene when he's eating, she's watching him, and their conversation throughout the scene is, by far, the most intimate we've seen them....and the whole "let's go back to the bedroom" thing.:devil: "Hey Cath, got silk?"..."Why, yes I do." The great thing is, if I'm not mistaken, the 'silk' line was improvised.
    Well, he did tell her he would, so I'm sure she held him to that promise.;)
    Yeah, just one of their many 'dates' they've had over the years.:) I love how they were laid back in the seats and close, whispering back and forth.:adore:

14. CSIL3Willows

The silk line was improv? That's so cool! I never realized that, wicked.
    I forget what episode it is, but the one where they have breakfast at his place, and they're chatting while he's cooking. It was just such a domestic scene, made me smile!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

15. MissMurder

I loved the silk line! Loved that little scene and the scene where he is eating :drool: :adore:

I think the episode you are thinking of CSIL3Willows is Burden of Proof, however I don't recall him cooking, he was making her a drink I believe, but they were at his townhouse.

I don't remember a scene with him cooking for her :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.