Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

And you can't forget the deleted scene at Gil's apartment from Grissom's Divine Comedy.
    She was searching through his closet and everything while updating Grissom on the case...ONLY Cath is smooth enough to pull both of those things off at once and then be so innocent ;)

And yeah, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the scene with Gil protecting Cath from the gunfire....it's so instinctive and sexy and loving :)

2. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

If I remember correctly there is a scene in Shooting Stars I think, when Gil and Cath are walking in the desert and in the still photo it looks as if they are holding hands :adore:

I have the pic on my photobucket account in case anyone wants to see :devil:

Here we go

[​IMG] Is this Shooting Stars? I think it is :confused:

So cute!!

3. Criminologist86

*SQUEEE* I LOVE that screencap!!!!!!! OH. EM. GEE I am SO happy about that!!!!

THANK you!!

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

One of the few PureJoy moments I was able to see... that was improvised? Seriously? Hmm, I wounder what would happen if Billy and Marg were allowed to improvise a little more often. Think we'd get more PureJoy moments?

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I'm pretty sure that screencap is from Shooting Stars. If not, then their wearing the same clothes they wore in that episode.:lol: Hmm...wearing the same clothes could only mean one thing...:devil:
    I think it was now, but don't hold me to it. I'm pretty sure I heard somebody say that he added the line and then they kind of ran with it and she replied with the 'yes I do' line. It kind of makes me wonder what else they've improvised...wonder if the 'tush' scene was one of them?

6. Criminologist86

THAT is the question, now isn't it? I think it could be...cos Cath did have a pretty genuine almost-spewed-her-drink-or-snorted-it-up-her-nose reaction, which, may I add, was HYSTERICAL.

Am I the ONLY one not remembering where the 'silk' line came from? I so do NOT remember it....I suck ;p

7. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

You know...considering the "Just wear the tight pants" quote from Billy...I'm guessing the "tush" comment was probably improvised. Marg's reaction seemed a little too real for it to have been acted. Did you see how many times she fluttered her eyes in surprise? hahah you can tell the writers just decided to leave it there for the hell of it.

Go Billy. <3

8. MissMurder

Oh yeah, imagine what other PureJoy moments we would get? Endless possibilities!! :devil:

Yeah Cath's reaction in King Baby was a little too real for it to have been in the script originally. That scene was hilarious, trust Gil to cause Cath to choke on her drink :lol:

Plus, Billy probably thought that Gil was likely to do that? He is after all full of surprises, and he is so comfortable around Cath therefore he could say something as personal as that to her and get away with it. :)

Yeah, that screencap I gave was from Shooting Stars I remember now. :lol:

Silk scene from Butterflied, that was a really good scene, again showing how comfortable they are around each other.

I wonder how many more PureJoy scenes are improvised? That would be very interesting to find out. It would be nice to know Marg and Billy had some say in their character's relationship development.

I so hope we get a nice little scene before Billy leaves *sigh* Guess we just have to wait and see :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Drops by to say Hi* Sorry I haven't been around here much, I feel like such a bad shipper... :( It's 'cause I'm waiting until season 9 comes out in the UK to watch it... :lol: so I'm not up to date on what's been happening (I've only seen the first 3 eps of the season, then decided to wait until January)... Aww well, you guys can fill me in. Have we had any cute Purejoy scenes of late?

Gosh, with if only Billy and Marg improvised more often, we'd have alot more Purejoy scenes, maybe they have been cut, 'cause they were to coupley... :rolleyes: It upsets me greatly that that's happened with their scenes before, it's inevitable, with Billy and Marg's chemistry. :adore: I loved the 'tush' scene in King Baby, that's one of my all time favourite Purejoy moments, along with the 'wife' scene in Jackpot of course... :adore: Gosh, I love Gil and Cath, and Billy and Marg, they have such an adorable relationship... *Sighs* If only TPTB had went down that line... :devil:

10. MissMurder

Hey! Welcome back! And you are not a bad shipper, don't worry :thumbsup:

It would have been awesome if they did have more improvised scenes put into the aired shows. Billy and Marg's chemistry both on and off screen is sizzling :drool: :adore:, it would be nice to see more of it on the show.

I hope we get a little improvised scene before Billy leaves, like a kiss between them, or at least another hug. It is probably inevitable that some of us will be let down by the ending, but a decent goodbye? Is that really that hard to ask for??

Have I been dreary? Sorry if I have, didn't mean to be :)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  11. Criminologist86

AHHH!!! *squeeeee*

So I was watching the CSI Marathon on SPIKE today and the first episode was Assume Nothing the amazing epi in which Gil hears Cath's cell phone ringing and she looks at him with this look of pride and surprise and relief and goes "You heard that?" and he doesn't even look up from the crime scene and goes "Mmmhmmm" OMG ONLY PureJoy could do that..I LOVE that one!!!! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Had to get the squeeing out.

Carry on, and welcome back long lost shipper! :)

12. MissMurder

:lol: Hey hey, no problem squee away :lol:

That was such a lovely scene between the two, I also enjoy that episode. I love Catherine's hair, so wavy. :) And Gil with a beard...

He was back to himself and Cath noticed first! :adore:

13. Criminologist86

Oooh you just highlighted the best parts of the episode...Go girlie! Yes, it was a beautiful scene....It's engrained in my brain forever, I swear...It was gorgeousness. I also love the questioning in Dead Doll when Gil is in the desert trying to find Sara and he asks Catherine "Where is she, Catherine?" Now who else could or would be around for THAT dark and dreary part of his life? When stupid Natalie tries to kill Sarah (Living Doll) is on right now...I have never seen it the whole way through, but OMW...Evil Natalie.

PureJoy forever!

14. MissMurder

Yeah the questioning shows that Catherine will always be there for Gil, no matter what is happening in his life.

Right now I have the episode Pledging Mr Johnson in my head :lol: The argument they had and then the making up, with his hands on her waist lifting her from the boat. "Can we have a truce?" and the immediate "I would love to." *sigh* so cute. :adore:

Plus Recipe for Murder, the whole "male into female parts" phrase. Oh that was a good scene :)

15. Criminologist86

I so don't remember that episode! LOL It sounds hysterical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.