Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

OMG I forgot about the ear surgery Grillows moment!!!! I LOVE that...he did look soooo lost and so helpless and just needed a friend; strong, good ol' Catherine to help him...Brilliant observation...I'm melting just remembering that scene...And they actually talk about it in their interview in TV Guide, which is sweet, and means it must've met something SPECIAL to them. *GRILLOWS POINTS* :)

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

After getting over the fact that they didn't have any scenes together in the last episode, I agree with you 27dayz, about Catherine kicking into mother mode while "dad" is away taking care of business. During her conversation with Nick and Hodges, I was just waiting for her to say something like, "just wait until your father gets home!":lol: She really took control of things and I think that's just more proof that she'll be Gil's successor.

I'm sure that scene from Inside The Box will always be a memorable one for them cause she did have the best view of some of his greatest assets, if you know what I mean.;) She got the pleasure of seeing a whole other side of him.:lol:

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You hit the nail on the head... Gil and Cath have had so many great moments that it just seems like they've been doing this for a lifetime. I found it funny that Cath wondered why she was single... she just has to turn to a certain bug man. God knows they're already husband and wife and they're already parents... they've got a whole labful of kids!

4. Criminologist86

It's gettin' hot in here so take off all your clothes.

PureJoy baby :)

5. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

Hey everyone! :hugegrin: My names erin, and I am new. I have been dying to ask 1) Williiam tells marg to where tight pants! and 2) Please tell me there is a youtube video!

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the board! :) The tight pants video wasn't on you tube, it was on cbs.com part of a behind the scenes feature or something. It was just Marg talking about how she sometimes wonders what to wear and then she said, "Billy always says, just wear the tight pants!". :lol: It was funny. Too bad we didn't actually get to hear him say that. :lol:

7. Criminologist86

Erin: welcome to the boards :) I highly recommend checking out the Introduce Yourself thread...people love fresh meat around here. LOL just kidding.

Search "The CSI Way" on youtube and you should pull up the videos...I can't remember exactly which part it is; there are four....Good luck and perhaps someone else can help :)

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

They have been doing it for a lifetime! With all the things they've been through over the years since they've known each other, 20+ years together is a big deal. What they share together is very special. Looking at their personalities, you probably wouldn't think they'd have the kind of relationship they do, but as it's been said, opposites do attract and they're the prime example.

Welcome Erin! Hope you have fun here.:) If you try to find that lovely video on cbs.com, I think it's part two of the behind the scenes interviews. If you happen to find it on youtube let me know!

9. Criminologist86

YAY someone revived our thread :p

So another one of my million favourite PureJoy moments is when Cath comes in to talk to Gil about the Guffy case...I THINK it's Leaving Las Vegas but don't quote me cos I forget episode names like, really abnormally fast. ANYWAYS, and she finds out he's leaving on Sabbatical and she asks how long he's known, he doesn't answer, he just looks at her with this sorrowful intensity and like, apology....it's very PureJoy. And then she waves him off like a wife would "Eh, forget it"

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Welcome Erin, here's our welcome basket to you. :)

[​IMG]

Ambie I think you're right. That one was from Leaving Las Vegas. Catheirne really knows Gil well, doesn't she? She knew Gil had planned the sabbatical for a while but didn't tell her about it until the very last minute, and Gil was so busted. :lol: That was such a married-couple-ish thing. I loved it. <3

Oh and the ending scene from Inside the Box will always remain one of my all-time favorite CSI scenes. That hug was so genuine. You could totally see that Gil was moved and felt awkward at the same time. Awkward not because he didn't like it, but because he wasn't used to being cared and loved like that. One thing for sure is that he was happy to see her there for him after dealing with a case related to Sam, and she was happy to be there for him. I mean, how could she not be happy to see Gil's rear end under that hospital gown? :devil:

11. Criminologist86

EricaSJ: I KNOOOW!! The hug was the greatest; it's like he was SO relieved to have someone there but he wasn't quite sure how to show it, or didn't want to admit it....Either way it was sooooo cute :)
    YES, Gil was SO busted...I enjoyed every millisecond of it. Cath rocks on busting his chops ;)
    And YES, ONLY Catherine can do that...bwhahahaha.

Welcome again to the thread, Erin!!

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I agree with both of you about ITB and Gil's reaction during the hug. We all know he's not a people person, so of course it's going to be a little awkward especially with the nurse standing right there watching them. I wish they would've showed her reaction, but then again, I'm glad they didn't because that scene was just about the two of them and their friendship. I think at the beginning he was a little unsure and he was showing a bit of weakness. When Catherine walked in, she gave him the strength he needed. Once he seen her, he knew everything would be alright.

13. Criminologist86

I'm LOVING all of this favourite PureJoy moments discussion :)

Did I already mention the desert walk in Shooting Stars? I can't remember...add that one to the list ;)

14. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I love the desert walking in that ep! It was so cute. The whole convo they have while they're walking is classic Cath/Gil IMHO... I really wana watch that ep now... it can be my treat once I've done some work lol

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

15. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hello everyone, not been around here in a while.

A huge welcome to everyone who has joined us since I was away. Glad you are here! :thumbsup:

Oh this discussion, there are so many episodes. I personally enjoy King Baby, the whole "I missed your tush" and the look on Catherine's face--Priceless :lol:

I love the hug in Inside the Box, that scene was too cute and the loving look in Catherine's eyes, it made me sigh :adore:

It is also funny in Pledging Mr Johnson, when they argued, yet Gil couldn't bear having her stay mad at him. The hand holding, and Gil holding her as she stepped out of the boat.

Talk soon, I have a Law seminar in 30 mins so I have to get ready :scream:. It can be so boring, yet so interesting. :)

~MissMurder~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.