CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

With danny bein a brat, Adam is gonna have to do more so fun stuff, maybe a pissy adam, =) yea after that ep, and picking up slack as i have a feeling he'll be doing he's keeping his job. Maybe get Lindsay's! that'll be fun, now everyone get pissed at Danny!!!

as for the baby coming out of left field, yea, i was a shipper, and it seems to have dropped out, but my roommate who only watched the show because i did texted me after the promo on wed and was like 'Danny and Lindsay got it on', my: 'old news' to her, 'i have to watch this show more often' and i'm thinking, yea, no its still out of left field, but i am kinda justifying it as the earlier episodes were probably written and filmed before the baby storyline was dropped in, so the little interaction i get, anyway,

Kevlar, can any one else say yum!? what is it about a man in Kevlar?

2. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

It's also a current events reference :) The "pregnant man" and his wife got pregnant the first time by using a turkey baster. Life imitating art imitating life? :wtf:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I know that! :p Please, woman--I read my People magazine! :p ;)

If only Danny could get pregnant. The mood swings would be legendary. :lol:

Speaking of...people are talking about how pregnant Lindsay looks in 508. She really does--kind of makes you wonder if Danny's response is going to be, "Pregnant??? I just thought you were getting fat!" :lol: Poor dumb Danny. :lol:

4. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

It is going to look a bit weird Danny being all shocked at Lindsay announcing she's pregnant when she is so visably preggers. Danny really does need to start wearing his glasses again, that LASIK clearly didn't work too well!

Off Topic - I know someone who got pregnant with a turkey baster!!!

5. Top41

^OMG! That's probably why they got rid of Danny's glasses. So they could explain how he didn't notice Lindsay's growing belly! :lol:

6. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

At least Danny has that as an excuse. The rest of the team haven't noticed the belly OR the lack of glasses. How pissed must Mac be that his team of detectives are not that great at detecting what's right under their noses? :)

7. Top41

^Yeah, I know! They all kind of look goofy for that. :lol: I seriously think Adam should have a line where he says, "Oh, I just thought you'd put on a little...I mean...um... congratulations!" :lol: How funny would that be?

8. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I didn't think she looked as pregnant as she did the last time, but maybe I just wasn't paying very close attention. The lab coat is a dead giveaway though, especially when worn in scenes when she's not in the lab.

I wonder if they will have her go into labor in the February sweeps? Hopefully she will be properly able to emote the pain of labor...

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

If they spray her with fake sweat and have her do the scrunch face, it might work. :p

I'll never understand why they talk about writing a pregnancy in so they don't have to hide it - and then they have to hide it a bit anyway because the character isn't as far along as the actress (Without a Trace comes to mind).

During season 3, Anna seemed to be more obviously pregnant. You could really tell even in her face (and I'm not insulting her, I'm just pointing out a fact that is true for a lot of women - so don't get your panties in a twist). This time she seems to really only be showing in the stomach.

That would be hilarious. :lol:

10. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

First, I couldn't hide my pregnancy if I tried. By the end of the first trimester, I was in maternity pants! Not a lot of weight gain, but I popped! How some women look so good pregnant, I'll never know. If I were in that position, there would be NO waiting to write it in - you would see it before I got a positive HPT!

I didn't get my panties in a twist! Some women do show more than just a belly. It's just nature.

BTW - I love the fake sweat and scrunch face comment! :guffaw:

11. Faylinn

Oh no - I wasn't addressing that at anybody in particular, sorry! :eek: I just know that sometimes people take it personally if you say anything like that. Whoops. :eek:

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

From TV Guide:

But I thought everyone knew the baby is an organic, natural progression of Danny and Lindsay's love for each other? :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

:shifty:

13. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

:guffaw: PA, you officially have my newest "Favorite Avatar"!!

14. Faylinn

^^ Hehe, I can take the blame for that. :p Does this count as predicting the future? (I made it over a year ago.)

Ah, good times, good times. ;)

Interesting quote from TV Guide, PA. :wtf:

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Isn't she cute? If they don't name the baby "Scrunch Tongue" I vote for Dindsay Dantana Messer-Monroe or Monroe-Messer, whichever they decide. It's asexual so it would work for either a girl or a boy! :guffaw:

Yes, it does. You've got sooper speshul skillz, but next time use them for good and not evil, OK?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.