"Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 15, 2008.

1. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Lol. I think that would be quite nice. If Grissom leaves before Greg's promoted Cath should definitely do it. It has the potential to be really cute and funny.

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Or since Nick's supposed to be Cath's right hand man, he could be the one to give Greg the good news. :)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think we need to move back on topic, since Greg does not get promoted (as far as I know) in this episode. It should be discussed in the regular spoiler thread.

Wish we knew more about this ep, so we'd have more to talk about. What more can we say about Natalie.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wanted to add that on ET tonight they talked about the episode (briefly). The woman/lawyer who wants Grissom's help is the same lawyer who had Greg's coronor's inquest case in Post Mortum back in S7. Don't know if she is playing the same character but I assume she is.

6. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

never mind- is it just me or does this Peter Rowe guy look a hell of a lot like Hank Pettigrew? Oh, well. My pokey internet just set my mind at ease. I can stop screaming, "What the hell is Hank Pettigrew doing on my television!" Whew!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

1) I'd like to restate the fact that Jessica Collins is awesome.
    2) Mailbox baseball looks fun, but no one uses those mailboxes anywhere near me, I'd be afraid of getting in trouble, and I'm afraid of heights so would not be standing in a car. *laughs*
    3) Hodges and Nick playing mailbox baseball in the parking garage, and Catherine's reaction- hilarious.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I agree with number two, I loved the mailbox hitting scene.

I thought the promo mislead a bit because Natalie took up a lot less time than it would make us believe.

I wonder if we'll learn later that she did kill herself

9. Misscrankypants

Misscrankypants Hit and Run

Must every dangerous female be de-clawed and oh so sawry?:rolleyes:

Plenty of Greg, it seems like he didn't really do much. Also there is no way in hell Riley hasn't heard "let your fingers do the walking" Unless I'm supposed to belilve she younger than 18.

I can totally see Nicky (as a drunk frat boy) playing mailbox baseball.
    Hodges? not so much. His level of screen and field time is still annoying the crap out of me.:shifty:

It felt like there was lotin this ep but not much happened.

10. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Yeah Nick and Hodges playing the garage was great...mmm Nick's muscles. Next time give George a shirtless scene

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, Nick's case? :guffaw::guffaw: I knew it had something to do with Mailbox Baseball when Nick did the computer re-enactment. But Nick and Hodges playing it in the parking lot? :guffaw:

Catherine: "This is why I'm glad I'm still single" :guffaw::guffaw: Nick laughing about Hodges prank in school. :guffaw: Yup, I loved that story, however it was kind of sad, because that would've been a great case for Nick and Warrick!

The Natalie case was interesting. It's nice to have some sort of closure on that story. I'm also glad we didn't have to see any flashbacks to her crimes, especially Sara's.

Grissom was kind of like himself, so that was nice and it didn't seem to effect him too much.

Greg fans, glad you got to see a lot of Greg tonight and with story A. It was also nice to not have to see Riley all the time.

Overall, I think it was a good episode.

Now two weeks of reruns? :scream::scream::scream::scream:

ETA: Was wrong only one week of reruns!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  12. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

my thoughts:

1. Did anyone notice the crane from Miami (Wrecking Crew) was in this one. That crane will be famous one day.

2. Catherine took a long time to get in this epi! But her " wonder why I'm still single" quote was funny, funny, funny!

3. The miniature killer SCARES me! she just sits there all innocent looking but then she gets this crazed out glint in her eye like she could snap your neck in no time. Oh and we got to hear the Miniature killer music! woo hoo! But now it looks like she's gonna miniature kill herself LOL

4. I looooved Nick and Hodges case for some reason. They had some funny parts. Nick and his mailbox baseball. I can't believe what that guy did to his mailbox, that was really bad and I could actually see someone doing that.

5. I totally forgot about Greg's case until the desert scene. That was pretty intense!

Well, gotta go, just putting in my 2 cents.

13. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Its just great to see Nick smile again, George has a gorgous smile. man, why am I always thinking about George's physical attributes?

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Nick's case was the more interesting of the two. I figured out the first one as soon as I saw the daughter. Maybe I'm just watching this stuff too much...

Nick and Hodges and the Male Bonding. How cute was that. Mailbox baseball? I've never heard of it. I must have had too much of a social life in school. Why do I think that Nick spent a LOT of Friday and Saturday evenings bashing mailboxes??

Natalie and Grissom. Who here thinks that she's going to kill herself as soon as she gets to prison? [​IMG]
    That whole guilty people should be punished. She is still really creepy.

I had this awful moment of missing Warrick when Nick was processing the car. That is something they would have done together.

I thought it was a good episode.

15. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

So, I thought I read somewhere that Cath & Nick totally disappeared halfway through the episode...am I talking about the correct one? If so, they were pretty much there the whole time.
    I LOVED mailbox baseball....If it weren't illegal I'd do it...and I'm a girl ;p Nicky and Hodges seemed to enjoy it, which was HYSTERICAL. I LOVE seeing Hodges like that; it was so amazing.
    Riley annoyed me as usual...but I did LOOOVE Grissom. I was nervous when the lawyer asked him to testify in Natalie's case, but he did an amazing job; nobody is more honest than him...just his genuineness and honesty and truthfulness is just perfect; you can see it in Billy's eyes.

I loved the episode... My dad said he learnt two things watching CSI: 1. Never, ever let the police/CSI's in without a warrant and B. Get a lawyer.
    He's hilarious.... ;) I'm a criminology major so I'm counting on people to let me in without a warrant ;)