Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I agree, it would be nice to see them learn from their mistakes and put the past behind them.

I can't wait to see how they handle the first CSI baby! I feel like this is the year of the babies for CBS, first Without A Trace then Criminal Minds and now CSI:NY. I wonder if they just got tired of hiding them?

They probably won't put the baby in a lot of episodes, maybe just the first few after it's born like they've done on Without a Trace and then once in a while later on. There are so many things that I can't wait to see that has to do with the baby storyline!

2. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Dutch! So glad you're back! I've been MIA for a while too. I've been lurking though, just haven't had the time or the energy to post, RL is being a b*tch at the moment :(

Glad to see other people are returning too. Hopefully, as things get better, more people will return.

Anyhow, I'm glad we've finally had some more interaction. I loved the scenes in 5x07. Danny looked so hot in that ep, and his smile at Lindsay was just adorable.

Can't wait for future eps, and I'll try my best to post more often :) PSG xxx

3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i cannot believe that next week is the big reveal!! i am soo excited for this ep the more i hear about it. i think it is so awesome that D/L characters and a ship that i adore are going to have a first for the franchise.

i'm sure as most you have noticed if you watch Vegas and Miami that everyone is either not married or divorced. Danny and Lindsay are going to be the first to have a kid and possibly married if spoilers/rumors are true. i feel so cool knowing i'm a fan of his show and i get to watch a first happen.

i'm looking forward to where this will bring Danny and Lindsay as characters and as a ship, this story has such good potential for them. it'll be interesting to see them handle something they can't control... or maybe...
    haha dutch that was too good for words you had me laughing so much. beware of German engineering in the birth control department you may end up like Danny and Lindsay.

imagine if they had a line about the spray in an ep and they commented on how it works?! i'd die from laughing soo hard lol.

4. BeccaKarenWoods

BeccaKarenWoods Victim

*waves* Hi, i've never really done a post on here before so plz dont bash me if I do something wrong lol.
    Ok so dont laugh but im only 15 so I dont have a clue about pregnant women but, will we not see lindsay much because pregnant women are not surposed to be around chemicals and stuff so?:confused:
    And im kinda confused about the Danny and Lindsay "Relationship", I love D and L so dont bash me but, Do we know if Danny does love Lindsay or wants to be with her because he's had two chances to say that he atleast cares about her and he didnt say anything? so are they together or do we not know?
    Becca:hugegrin:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

First of all, welcome to the thread. :) As for your question, I don't know for sure. I would think that she wouldn't need to be around chemicals and stuff. Maybe she can do all the computer stuff and maybe Adam can do her normal part for her while she's pregnant.

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hello BeccaKarenWoods, don't worry, no bashing here. :)
    Being pregnant, Lindsay shouldn't be near any chemical but I'm sure they'll think of something to keep Lindsay around. She can probably go out into the field and take pictures and fingerprint or something like that.

Danny has never come out and said that he loves Lindsay but I think that he likes to hide his feelings which is why we haven't heard him say so but maybe that will change soon??

As for them being together, there was an interview with Peter Lenkov in which he says:"Lenkov: Danny and Lindsay are together, and you will get a better idea of where they stand when you see episode 509. We believe the baby might have been conceived at the end of last season when Danny invited Lindsay over [in "Personal Foul"], and although we never got to see what she decided to do, we believe she went over."

Hope that helps with some of your confusion. Feel free to post away here, this thread is very friendly. :)

7. BeccaKarenWoods

BeccaKarenWoods Victim

haha, thankyou!:thumbsup:
    I know how friendly this thread it, Ive been watching it everyday seeing how other poeple feel about D/L, but there's not many people coming on here anymore lol.

8. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I know, sometimes I notice that every other post is me but I'm sure there will be some more post here soon, especially in another week. ;)

9. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Welcome BKW (hope you don't mind me using that acronym)! :) You're right that this place has been quiet, but I think that's mainly because it is hard to keep discussing a couple who haven't spoken a word to each other in almost a quarter of a season :eek:. Last week's ep was hopeful, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will stay that way.:cool:

It's a good point about the pregnancy and the chemicals, but like Ali said I think it will still be possible for her to do some more paper work or just take pictures and stuff.

Soph (PSG) I'm glad to see you here again too, and I hope you do get the chance to come around more often if RL gives you a break (it can really be a bitch at times :brickwall:).

I had my doubts about the baby and the moment it was supposed to be conceived, but if they do explain it properly I can have peace with that, but I still am not happy about the rumor which said they would pay a quick visit to city hall (or something) to get married? (If I remember correctly :wtf:)

I think they both first have to get to know each other a lot better before they even decide to move in together, let alone get married. I want them to really want that marriage and not do it because they just happen to have ran into mail functioning German engineering. :p

Thoughts anyone?

10. BeccaKarenWoods

BeccaKarenWoods Victim

I live in the UK and season 5 is airing in January so i didnt realise that they havnt had many scenes together this season, lol. When will 5x09 be airing in US?? is it tonight or next weeks episode?:confused:

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ *waves from the other side of the North Sea* :cool:

I don't even know which season is currently airing here, since I try to keep up with the US airings. Tomorrow NY's 100th episode (5x08) will be on and next week will be 5x09.

I just hope that in regards to what will be happening next week, we will get some D/L interaction again tomorrow. Of course they will try to shock the spoiler free viewers with Lindsay's pregnancy, but I think they will have to give people some more clues that there indeed is something going on between D/L...that will not take away from the surprise, but will make it a little more believable :p

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I hope we're gonna see more of Danny and Lindsey scenes after episode 05x09, we've not seen much of them together in this season so far.

13. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I agree, I hope we get some interaction in tonights episode and then again after 5x09. It doesn't even have to be anything about their relationship, just some banter would make me happy. :)

14. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

ah to have the banter back! i love D/L's banter it's so sweet and so nice. it's a nice teasing with love banter. i miss that a lot it needs to come back.

right now i don't care how D/L talk to each other i just want them to talk and aknowledge they're both alive. it was nice to have them talk about the boats 5x07 and being nice to each other.

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I agree, just some screen time together would be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.