Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Oh yeah, Catherine would definately be the one who wears the pants (most of the time). But knowing the way Catherine operates, I know that she'd know which battles to pick with Gil, because I'm sure that at times, he could come out on top of any argument if he really wanted to. He probably just sits back and is amused by her because we all know how he enjoys her passion, tenacity, her tush...

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ You forgot one thing. HER SLAPS. lolz. Yes he enjoys her slaps and we're happy that he does. I agree with you. I think he loves seeing her get angry too much to ruin it. Catherine looks especially hot when she's...not amused, which makes Gil want nothing but jumping her right on the spot and have his wicked way with her. :devil:

*goes to read hot steamy angry adult fics*

3. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

How could I forget her slaps??? Jeez that was easily one of the best things they ever said to each other right up with the tush thing and Gil offering to have sex with her!! Man I really miss the good ol' days.

This is a bit OT but has anyone else noticed the increasing amount of cases involving children recently (the episode in season 8, Art Imitates Life, Say Uncle)? If I remember correctly, one thing Gil hates are cases involving kids. Maybe that's part of the thing driving Gil away from the job.

I bet I know a way he can deal with it...her name is C-A-T-H-E-R-I-N-E! There. I spelled it out. Do you think TPTB will get it now???

4. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Yeah, listen HERE TPTB! C-A-T-H-E-R-I-N-E! WHO DO WE WANT? CATHERINE!!!!!!

*sigh*

Oh wait, let's be more clear: CATH and GIL!!

BRILLIANT THEORY 27Dayz about the increasing involvement of children in the episodes...I think you could be right about it. Nicky also hates it when children are involved...hmmm...

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Just to amuse Gil, she'd let him wear the pants every once in awhile. Of course she'd wear them most of the time cause which is better...Gil wearing or not wearing the pants? Let's face it, I think we know what the answer to that one is.;) Although, I don't really think it matters who wears the pants because, knowing them, they won't have them on long enough to matter.:devil:

I have noticed that about all the child cases so far. Wonder if it means anything? You would think it'd bother her more than him, but I guess there's only so much a man can take. If it is getting to him, I agree that Catherine is the one he should talk to about the subject because she would know more than anyone else what he's going through considering she has Lindsey. I'm sure they have to same feelings on the subject. I wonder if he ever thinks of Lindsey when cases dealing with children come up? I mean I would assume he's been around her long enough to care for her in that way.

This is just a random question, but it's bugging me...which eppy did he give her the fetal pig? Please don't hit me for not remembering, but it's been forever since I saw it. *hangs head in shame*

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

New episode tonight! *crosses fingers* Please let there be PureJoy scenes...

You're not the only one... *pokes TPTB* If my poking actually had any effect, then Gil and Cath would already be married with babies! Can you just imagine what home life would be like for them? Not to mention what would happen if they brought the babies for a visit at the lab...

7. Criminologist86

I know, I should totally be ashamed too; I forget that episode! Oh no I don't..it was the one when he left to go on Sabbatical...I can't remember the name but I do remember the scene...he said something like "I'm giving you my fetal pig" and I THINK he said something along the lines of he knew she'd had her eye on it or something...IDK

ha...Grillows in the LAB with CHILDREN? I think that'd never happen....ever. I mean, look at how rarely Lyndsy is in the lab...not that she wants to be there, but I highly doubt any Grillows children would be in there a lot; I think Gil & Cath would want to protect them from the kind of work they do....you know? I'm not entirely sure on how to put what I"m thinkin'....anyways, *crosses fingers* for amazing PureJoy moments tonight... about 3 hours and counting for me!

8. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I think it was a season 5 episode where he gave her the fetal pig...No Humans Involved, maybe...

lol Grillows with kids? Haha too bad we never got to see that. It could have been highly entertaining. I could just see one of their little Grillows babies running all over the lab, getting into trouble with the lab rats, facing the wrath of mom, running to dad to get their own way. I can't really see Gil as the disiplinarian, especially when he faced with a little version of his wife.

9. Criminologist86

I think it'd be a wee freaky as well...Oh well ;P

50 minutes for me till C.S.I 9x6 "Say Uncle"!!!!!!!!

HAPPY crossing your fingers for GRILLOWS!!!

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ugh there were no Gil/Cath scenes tonight. Cath was only in one scene. Maybe Marg was busy filming a movie or something and only had time for one scene. I dunno, but I think they should have a Gil/Cath scene in every ep before he leaves.

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

LOL You must have blinked! :lol: Cath & Gil actually had exactly :30 together - talking about case evidence while walking through the hallway. Cath saw him coming down the stairs and went to intercept him and start discussing evidence. And Cath looked darn hot with her glasses throughout her scenes tonight.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

So she actually had two scenes then? That scene must have been one of the times when the phone rang. Guess I need to go back and watch the ep again. :lol:

13. Criminologist86

*YAY FOR GRILLOWS*

I vaugely remember thinking "ooooh...Grillows content" last night when I was watching Cath look out the window of the lab and saw Gil walking by...you know, before she went out and talked about evidence with him...anyways, point being, she had this look in her eyes that I caught and it was SO Grillows. Did anyone else see it, or was it just me and my wishful thinking and constant tapping of TPTB? ;)

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

That's it! Thank you. I knew that episode title stuck out in my mind for some reason.:lol:
    No, no, no, it's not just you. At first, I thought she was going to finally confront him by the way she looked at him. She looked determined and I thought the same thing you did. I was like "oh yes, here we go..." and then they just end up talking about the case.:brickwall: Was that torture for us or what?

I always loved the thought of them having kids.:adore: That would be so cute. I don't think they'd let them come to the lab unless they wanted to be a CSI or a scientist. Then I think mom and dad would bend the rules a little bit. I mean, if you see a minature Gil or Catherine are you going to be able to say no to those faces? I think not.

15. Madsion_Louise

Madsion_Louise Victim

Hey Guys

Loving Grillows too!!

i was wachting Face lift last night and i noticed in the scene where Cath and Gill are talking to Tammy/Melissa at her House tallking about the black gloves both Cath and Gill are sitting on the sofa
    and Tammy/Melissa says "that she made me do it i tried to stop her"(somthing along the line)
    And Cath gets up and Says "Who did Melissa?" and tries to move towards her but Gill puts his hands on her arm to stop her and Cath does !!

Defo Grillows moment!!!
    does anyone know what i am talking about or not !! if not i try and finds some clips or something

Madsion-Louise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.