CSI: Miami Icons #6 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orla_Dark great icons, seriously, I love your style:thumbsup:. Love all the fonts you used.

Kat did you change your style/colouring??? Nevermind, I love this one soooo much too. As always gret job:thumbsup:

Oh here's another icon I didn't use for the challenged 'cuase I wasn't convinced by it :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks guys! He is so gorgeous....you just have to make icons of him. :p

Flo - I have just been doing things a bit different I guess. I was thinking my icons were coming out a tad red. I have been doing them on the lappy so I never know how they will come out. :lol: They always look totally different between the laptop and desktop. :rolleyes:

Flo - I have just been doing things a bit different I guess. I was thinking my icons were coming out a tad red. I have been doing them on the lappy so I never know how they will come out. :lol: They always look totally different between the laptop and desktop. :rolleyes:
:lol: Guess your explenation sounds perfect:thumbsup:.
Anyway great icons.

hahaha I think they look gorgerous despite that. :p
I have some icons of Calleigh, I will do Ryan ones later:

7x06_WreckingCrew_0050.jpg
7x06_WreckingCrew_0084.jpg
7x06_WreckingCrew_0226.jpg

Calleigh

Enjoy! :)

Kat I love your icons! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

kociulek
great animations! Any chance of getting that wink Ryan did in Won't Get Fueled Again?

Excellent icons folks.

Loving the Ryan ones, and those of Cal are pretty spectacular :D

kociulek love this animated icons:thumbsup:

shazza the second icon is WOW!!! Really maybe that's because it's one of my fav. scenes ever but OMG the colouring in it is fantastci :D

H_Miami_fan
love the colours you used for the icons:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the kind words :alienblush:

Sophia - pretty pretty Calleigh icons!

Great icons H_Miami_fan!

Here are 3 more Ryan ones. What can I say - he looked hott in that last eppy! :drool: :p

19-4icon.jpg
21-4icon.jpg
26-3icon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back