Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ The Chris Angel that directed "This is Not a Test" isn't the same Chris Angel as the illusionist from "Sleight Out of Hand" . They're different people with the same name.

Does anyone know anything about this movie? I check on it every once in a while but I can't tell that anything has been done with it. Have they finished it, are they still working on it? Has it come out and I've missed it? :confused: It wouldn't suprise me if I had completely looked over that.

I just discovered that Eddie filmed another indie movie called "The Narrows". It doesn't have a distributor but it showed at the Toronto International Film Festival in Sept. Guess who missed it? :brickwall: The world is full of idiots and I am one of them.

Here's a pic of Eddie in the movie from the TIFF website.

http://tiff08.ca/filmsandschedules/films/narrows

^^^^ The Chris Angel that directed "This is Not a Test" isn't the same Chris Angel as the illusionist from "Sleight Out of Hand" . They're different people with the same name.

Does anyone know anything about this movie? I check on it every once in a while but I can't tell that anything has been done with it. Have they finished it, are they still working on it? Has it come out and I've missed it? :confused: It wouldn't suprise me if I had completely looked over that.

It comes out on DVD in January. :)

Flackette said:
I just discovered that Eddie filmed another indie movie called "The Narrows". It doesn't have a distributor but it showed at the Toronto International Film Festival in Sept. Guess who missed it? :brickwall: The world is full of idiots and I am one of them.

Here's a pic of Eddie in the movie from the TIFF website.

http://tiff08.ca/filmsandschedules/films/narrows

Yep, we've been patiently awaiting it's release for sometime now. Rumor is it will be out sometime this month on DVD. Woohoo!

Wow, no one has posted in a while. Run out of Eddie things to say?

purevintage, you've already been asked by a mod not to double post. And bumping a thread with a post with no content other than to ask why no one is posting is spamming. Please follow the rules here! Thanks.

I'm personally really excited to see Eddie in "This Is Not a Test," the movie he's in with Hill and Carmine. I think it's beyond cute that they did a movie together!

It had been more than 24 hours, but sorry.

I can't wait to see The Narrows, sounds pretty good.

Whoa, seriously about The Narrows? I was kinda hoping it'd get a run in theatres...
I can't wait to see it again- you pick up so much more the second time! :)

And, This Is Not A Test is going to be out in January? Yay! I'm really really curious about that one.

Gorgeous pic, purevintage! I havent seen that one before, I dont think. Whoa. Man. Whoa.
Same goes for you ZhuShauaijie! I think you girls are trying to kill us with hotness! Death by Eddie! Uh, well, not in the sense that he literally killed us, that doesnt sounds right... :lol: You know what I mean!
Hahahah.....Anyway,I'm is a boy,a unclouded big boy.sluttery man.:p
And, I love Eddie, is super love.:drool::drool:

Whoa, seriously about The Narrows? I was kinda hoping it'd get a run in theatres...
I can't wait to see it again- you pick up so much more the second time! :)

And, This Is Not A Test is going to be out in January? Yay! I'm really really curious about that one.

I would like that for The Narrows but I doubt it would be a nation-wide release. So I'll be happy to see it come to DVD! No date set yet though so who knows?

It comes out on DVD in January. :)

Ok, thank you! I'm excited now, I'd really like to see it. Eddie, Carmine, and Hill all together on something other than CSI: NY. I have a feeling it'll be funny.

Hahahah.....Anyway,I'm is a boy,a unclouded big boy.sluttery man.:p
My appologies.

I would like that for The Narrows but I doubt it would be a nation-wide release. So I'll be happy to see it come to DVD! No date set yet though so who knows?
Yeah, it's too bad, but I think you are right. DVD is better than nothing!

DVD is better anyways. That way you own it and can watch it anytime you want!

^ Well, yes. True. :lol:
EDIT: Although, if I remember correctly, there is a particular scene I wanna pretend I never saw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back