Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous pic, purevintage! I havent seen that one before, I dont think. Whoa. Man. Whoa.
Same goes for you ZhuShauaijie! I think you girls are trying to kill us with hotness! Death by Eddie! Uh, well, not in the sense that he literally killed us, that doesnt sounds right... :lol: You know what I mean!

Hey guys, it would be great if we could get some discussion in this thread too. There's not much content at the moment. :)

purevintage, please can you edit your posts rather than double posting. Instead of posting twice in a row you can edit your post (for 24 hours) to add in anything else you want to say, that is the preferred option if no one else has posted after you. Thanks. :)

I just had to post this.

46ya6.jpg

LOVE. :luvlove:

Purevintage, are you trying to do my head in? This is too gorgeous for words :drool: :adore::adore::adore::drool:

Haha. As we all run away; we dont wanna discuss, we just wanna stare!

I remember reading something about how Eddie was in a play on Broadway...don't remember which one... I could look it up :)lol:), but what do you guys think of that? I dont know, pretty impressive- to be on Broadway, also would be kinda neat to see the "live" acting aspect of his work... I think I've seen pretty mcuh everything else he's been in, TV and movies and stuff, so a play would be kinda different.

Haha. As we all run away; we dont wanna discuss, we just wanna stare!

I remember reading something about how Eddie was in a play on Broadway...don't remember which one... I could look it up :)lol:), but what do you guys think of that? I dont know, pretty impressive- to be on Broadway, also would be kinda neat to see the "live" acting aspect of his work... I think I've seen pretty mcuh everything else he's been in, TV and movies and stuff, so a play would be kinda different.

Hmm. I thought it was an off broadway play that he was in. I could be wrong though...

Nope, your right. Sorry! It was Nicky Silver's Off-Boradway play The Altruists. Apparently, I can't read.

I have not been in this thread in ages. I had 3 pages too drool over - I mean go through. :lol: He is just so gorgeous. :drool: I love that last one you posted purevintage!

I have not been in this thread in ages. I had 3 pages too drool over - I mean go through. :lol: He is just so gorgeous. :drool: I love that last one you posted purevintage!

Haha. So do I!

Uh new rumours about this season of CSI.
Contains a spoiler....

In episode 7 he hooks up with Angell...

I hope not!!

Last edited:
Wow, no one has posted in a while. Run out of Eddie things to say?

purevintage, you've already been asked by a mod not to double post. And bumping a thread with a post with no content other than to ask why no one is posting is spamming. Please follow the rules here! Thanks.

I'm personally really excited to see Eddie in "This Is Not a Test," the movie he's in with Hill and Carmine. I think it's beyond cute that they did a movie together!

Wow, no one has posted in a while. Run out of Eddie things to say?

purevintage, you've already been asked by a mod not to double post. And bumping a thread with a post with no content other than to ask why no one is posting is spamming. Please follow the rules here! Thanks.

I'm personally really excited to see Eddie in "This Is Not a Test," the movie he's in with Hill and Carmine. I think it's beyond cute that they did a movie together!

Top41: They did a movie??? Where? Who? What?!! :eek: Someone please clue me in.

PureVintage: I've been too busy :drool: over the Eddie screencaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back