"Leave Out All the Rest" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 1, 2008.

1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

ooooh this is the one with Lady Heather! *is looking forward to it* I love her character and her interaction with Grissom!

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I hope the two of them make a deep connection. Grissom deserves that after everything he's gone through.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Isn't this the one where there was to be a curse word uttered by Nick? Which we know won't really happen, but someone refresh my memory on the scene/line. But...you know...without cursing. :lol:

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I didn't like her in the beginning, she give me a creep. The episode is sound like she no longer called Lady Heather anymore, she called Heather now, she clean her act up for her granddaughter.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well, according to unreliable sources. Nick is confronting some chick who runs some major BDSM place and she gives him some kind of attitude about him being 'wooden' and he tells her "well where I come from there's a difference between fighting and fxxxxxxx."

But of course we Nick fans know it won't get in there as this is the seasons of Gil Grissom's long and tedious farewell tour. Kind of like Tina Turner only he can't sing or dance Proud Mary.

But I'd like to see Billy Petersen sing and dance Proud Mary. Get that skirt on Billy!

And as for that delicious scene, us Nick fans have long since given up the notion that we get any good screen time with our boy. Like Greg. It's like the trickle down theory of politics, what's ever left of the leading stars, gets trickled down to the eye candy boys.

But that unreliable source was right about Nick and McKeen High Noon scene, so maybe there's hope.

Buwahahahahah I'm dreamin'.:guffaw:

Anways, I wonder if we will find out what Lady H has been up to.

And why is Sara happy? Did she find another man. Hmm...;)

Maybe Grissom and Lady H will make a trip to a 24 hour wedding chapel and get married.

Then Grissom will sing Proud Mary

6. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Grissom is obviously growing depressed, and not only because of his on-off relationship with Sara, but of course because of Warrick, and the constant dealings with death. He's not interested in seeing the office psychiatrist or psychologist, so he's going to turn to the one person who has such keen insight and intellect, and probably knows Grissom's inner self better than than almost anyone, including Sara. She's detached enough to give him some smart advice, at least that's what I hope.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah but my god the GSR, the GSR! The horror! the horror!:eek:

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This will be so surprising, TPTB always do something that's [or most times] off the wall. I think after viewing this video LH seemes to be a kinder, nicer more compassionate lady like she was 6 years ago, when her and Grissom first met, and now she's in a place to help him through his tumoil. And, this is a new update on 'recurring roles' so for all Sara fans YIPEE she's in this one too, so the constant 'Jorja Fox will be in only 3 episodes' seems not to be the case, and the 4-6 is more likely:thumbsup:

CAST UPDATE

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

There's something interesting with that list. Wallace Langham is listed as the star of CSI

Yeah!!! Go Wally! Hodges runs the lab now!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes Desert, we know Sara is going t be in 4-6 episodes, we know already.

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I guess he DID go out on that date with *Gil*! :guffaw:

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Just a quick question, if you will. Umm, you say Sara is in this one, yet she isn't listed in the original cast list on page one soooo...possibly she isn't?:confused:

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Since she isn't on the show anymore, she isn't part of the main cast. She is listed as a recurring character, as that is what she is.

The promos do show her on this episode but just in a video recording to Grissom, which doesn't bode well for their relationship.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From acesshowbiz.com:

Grissom's twist of fate puts his relationship with Sara unresolved and bumps him again with Lady Heather in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'.

More on the love life of Grissom will be given a spotlight on the November 6 edition of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". While Sara Sidle leaves him a goodbye video stating that the relationship between him and her did not move on but instead it "withers", Grissom is seen taking advances in his relationship with Lady Heather.

A body is found out in the desert and the "significant other" is now missing. This send the CSI team off in different directions. Meanwhile, Lady Heather tips the investigation onto a new club for poetry and the performing arts, but it also has a well-equipped back room--the perfect place to play out S&M fantasies.

This episode is called "Leave Out All the Rest", named after Linkin Park's "Minutes to Midnight" single that is also made the underlying score of the episode. "We found the melody and lyrics of the song to work so well with our story, that we underscored Grissom's emotional journey with it," said Jason Alexander, music supervisor for "CSI".

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00019503.html

Would love to see this happen, of course that kind of colorful language is not allowed on TV, I wonder how they would pull it off?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  14. crimesinvegas

crimesinvegas Civilian

This is the most exciting episode since the season premiere!!

15. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

:lol: They should have just made the Halloween eppy a GSR one, would have been scarier.

Wow, this isn't even serious anymore, are they trying to convert CSI into a comedy? Hey...how about the scientist does some science, and leave the romance crap to McDreamy (that guy is fugly, who gave him that nickname!?)