Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

LOL, Batty (that's a fun name to call you, E!) You know exactly why the dvds only go up to season 6 in that pic. It was definitely planned that way. (actually I only wanted up to season 5, but couldn't find a pic)

Ams, last we heard Lindsey was 15 in season 6 (I think that was with the Doc in the hospital when Brass was shot). And which episode was it where Cath said they were looking at colleges?

E, in To halve & to hold, they were walking down Fremont Street (if I remember correctly). They'd better do that scene that Rambo had mentioned, and not a chopped up 20-second version of it. Billy/Marg - Gil/Cath deserve better than that. They've wasted lots of time in the last few seasons on drawn-out personal crap, so they'd better make this one worth it. PureJoy fans deserve it.

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

If I had to guess, I'd say she's around 17. Isn't she suppose to be in tonight's episode?

I'm getting pretty excited now...don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting some dramatic turnaround, but this scene sounds like it could have potential results. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if neither one says goodbye cause it's not like he's going away forever. I'm sure they'll keep in touch. I just thought of something...if it's kind of like that scene in 'To Halve And To Hold', then it's sort of like they've come full circle, kind of back where they started so to speak.

3. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

Aw, I hope they don't cut it. TPTB owe us at least that much since they botched everything royally in the last few seasons. Grissom and Catherine had an unbreakable, undeniable chemistry that they've suddenly ignored over the years. We deserve at least one good scene to make up for all the GSR torturous scenes. :( And if they cut it, they better at least put it up online like the scene earlier this year when Cath went to his apartment.

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Does it snow in Vegas? I wouldn't know, me being Canadian and all... but I like the idea of Gil and Cath having a snowball fight. Maybe they try to build a snowman... I say try 'cause Gill would obsess over the mechanics of building the perfect snowman and Cath would shove snow down his back. And all that leads to full out war...

5. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Whoo-hoo! C: Congrats on 30, you guys. ;D

I shall help spread the G/C love. <333

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Since it doesn't snow in Vegas, maybe G and C should go on holiday somewhere where it does.

Anyway, it's Halloween in Australia tonight, and I'm going to a Halloween party all dressed up. So question is:

Can you see G and C at a Halloween party, and what would they go as?

7. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Yeah that would be nice :hugegrin: Like the Alps. A lovely romantic holiday!

Hmmm.....Gil and Catherine at a Halloween party.....I really could see Catherine in a devil outfit, or as catwoman......not sure about Gil though. Don't think he would be the type to dress up :lol:

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

If Catherine can get him to go, which I'm sure she could, I think Gil would probably dress up as Sherlock Holmes and I'm going to go on a limb here and say Cath would go as a 1960s go go dancer.:lol: Oh, and I seen a costume the other day that I thought would be them. Since Gil is a baseball fan, he could go as a baseball player from the 50s era and Cath could wear the female one I seen. It's a short skirt and low in the front and made like a baseball uniform. It would be typical Cath.

Anybody else watch last night's episode? I thought the one and only scene we got was good. When she was talking about the case and he was kind of spaced out (at least, I hope that's what it was and he's not losing his hearing again:() and not really listening to what she was saying, she finally looked up and sounded so concern when she asked him if he was getting any sleep. I thought it was sweet.:adore:

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hmmm... For Halloween, I can totally see Gil as Indiana Jones... I bet he has a beaten up old fedora hanging in his closet... :lol: Cath could be his Marion... Gosh that would be so cute.... They could have alot of fun with his bullwhip later... :devil: *I think someone already said that they could imagine Gil as Indy... Well I agree. :D*

I haven't seen the new ep yet, I'll probably watch it tommorow, I'm happy to hear that they have a scene together. Each scene they have together makes me happy, as there are only a few more eps left for Billy... :(

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Great idea... I was thinking more along the lines of Cath being Gil's motorcycle driving, leather pants wearing partner in crime, but she's perfect for Marion. And I'm pretty sure she'll take a liking to the whip... maybe she and Gil will wrestle for it!

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh yeah, but somehow I see her driving the motorcycle instead of Gil. He'd be hanging on.:lol: Of course, I don't think he'd object to that.;) I'd personally love for Gil to do Indiana Jones...him in a fedora and with the whip...:drool:...but, again, I see Cath with the whip instead of him.:lol: Maybe they'd play nice and take turns, that way both could get rewarded for their patience.:devil:

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'd really like to see them as Bonnie and Clyde, kinda counteracts them solving crime, be a nice pardox :p Gil as Indy would be HAWT, and plus, he's already got the hat for it. Mwahahaha.

So, anybody seen the latest ep? Only one G/C scene but it was a reeeeally good one, for me it again went back to the old days, when he couldn't hear her. I like how she always prys about Sara, makes me laugh. I would've liked to have seen him mention Lindsey though, thought he would've at least shown a bit of concern. Cath's scenes were totally made of WIN though, seriously, she kicked some serious butt in this ep. Probs my fave ep of S9 thus far, next weeks looks awesome though.

13. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

Marg always kicks ass! I wish TPTB would realize what a talented actress they have in front of them and let her stretch those acting muscles once in a while. *sigh*

I love that Grissom doesn't even know where Sara is. :)

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I agree that each Catherine scene from Let It Bleed was made of win. From the moment she and Riley went into that club and found Lindsey to the massacre at the end. It's definitely my favorite season 9 episode so far. The Cath/Gil scene was...just like the old days. I love it that they can work together quietly, knowing what one another is going to do without asking. Also, when Catherine asked Gil if he'd gotten any sleep, he didn't answer, and she just went on and said "me either". Another proof that these two don't need words to communicate with each other. It also brought me back to the scene from the season 5 episode Harvest, where Catherine and Gil were sitting outside of the morgue and talking about Lindsey. They had a similar conversation about getting sleep. I'm glad that despite the lack of time together in the past couple of years, their unspoken bond is still there, strong as it was.

OT3: Cath/Gil/Forensics

[​IMG][​IMG]

As for next week's episode, I'm looking forward to it as I've always liked Lady Heather. However, this is a topic that's difficult to handle, I think. IMO this episode is probably one of those that could turn out either really good or really bad, a test to TPTB's and the writers' producing/writing ability. Therefore, as much as I look forward to the episode, I also dread it.

15. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Their unspoken bond has always been something that I've loved. They just osrt of look at each other and it says more than a thousand words could. He'd never have that with anyone else *cough* Sara *cough*

I'd love to see a Cath/Lady Heather scene in next weeks eppy. I thought their secene together in 'Slave if Las Vegas' was brilliant.

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.