Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Agreed! If he just wanted to help her (not in that way) then he would've said it all in one sentence, he wanted to stir things up a bit :p The way she looks at him just cracks me up, hilarious.

As we all well know, and as they know too, 'chemistry from day one' eh Billy? Sigh, so lovely. I just watched Pledging Mr Johnson (aka my first and fav PJ ep) and daymn, I forgot how GOOD that episode is, that arguement in the carpark and then the boat scene ('Again...harder...*Griss' licks his lips*) it collectively kills me everytime. The way he looks at her in the calimari scene too, it's hilarious, his eyebrows go all wierd, so funny.

Anne...omg...
    OH. MY. GOD! We're getting a nice goodbye GCR scene! Well that's how I took it as anyway. If they cut it, I will cut them! *prays for the scene*

Pic time! :D
    [​IMG]
    Recipe for Murder - This just makes me think, married couple waiting on a table. If only eh.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

OMG! I can't believe they are actually gonna give us a goodbye scene with Gil and Cath together (too bad it won't be in the romantic capacity though). That's freaking awesome! They better not cut that scene. I'll be so peeved if they do! They could at least include cut scenes on the dvd sets. I've heard they cut a lot of Greg scenes and that makes me very angry.

One question: Are we gonna keep all the unused thread title names and put them in the poll next time (and add to them if need be) or are we just gonna start will all new ones next time?

I hope we get some good Gil/Cath scenes in this week's episode.

3. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

So this is the episode where Grissom leaves the show forever? I thought it was going to be after the 10th episode...or closer to January...the 9th episode seems like too soon...I'm panicking. Is this just the episode where they discuss his leaving? Both ways, I don't think they'll cut that scene because it's really necessary..it's not like they're going to put in a goodbye scene with Sara because...she isn't there. HA. It would be really stupid if they made it so that he was going after Sara. That would be totally un-Grissom-like and also a stupid exit in general. He's not the type that would leave his job for a love that he didn't think was worth it. I really hope TPTB can get their stuff together for this scene and the exit in general.

Yes, that is the scene that I'm talking about....it is the most drool-worthy scene ever!:drool: Go Billy Go!

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I don't think it's the episode that he leaves forever - but maybe this means that G and C are talking about him leaving, which is really good.

5. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

God I really hope they don't cut that scene!!! That would be a really wonderful goodbye for the two. It sounds like them again :). Lovely walk and chatting like they used to. I think this is about the episode before he leaves forever. I will be so angry if they remove it. I can imagine Cath's reaction. She's losing everyone around her :(.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Remember the ep where Lindsey was hitchhiking to Freemont street and was picked up by that cop? Well, Cath told Grissom that Lindsey had been trying to hitchhike. Grissom goes, "Where was she going?" Is it just me or did that talk between him and Cath sound like two parents discussing their child's actions/behavior?

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I don't think they'll cut it, they've gotta know that a goodbye scene between G/C (especially now we know that she knows he's leaving) is needed. You don't just leave your best friend (yup I still call um that) of over 20 years. Even Grissom wouldn't do that. I'd like to see them talk about when they first met seen as they're taking a trip down memory lane. I do agree him leaving for Sara would be un-Grissomish but I could see it happening, unfortunatly.

Yeeeah, they really do, always thought that. Wonder when he last saw Lindsey. I always loved the scene were one of the labrats tries to tell him a joke and he already knows it because Lindsay told him that when she was little, I just find that scene so adorable. It's GCR even thought C's not there, the power of GCR is strong!

I was thinking about the article of loveliness last night and about the line 'what was wrong with Grissom and Sara is what he'd not allow to happen with Catherine,' or something like that. I was thinking of another meaning, perhaps he meant he wouldn't allow her to leave without any resistance, I mean it's not like he stopped her going is it? Just something I was thinking about. I wish he would've allowed it to happen lol.:devil:

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

What do ya know, I'm late to the party again! Since everyone's probably loopy, hung over, or on a sugar high right now, I brought the hot cocoa and the dvds (so we can watch some of the great PureJoy classics):
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't cut that scene! Seriously, I think they'll show that scene because that would be just so fitting. What better way than two best friends remembering all the good times they've had. This sounds like such a sweet scene. I can't wait.

I love anytime they talk about Lindsey. I always wanted to see a scene with Gil and Lindsey, especially when she was younger cause can't you just see her running up and jumping in his arms and him hugging her tight?:adore: I know that doesn't really sound like Gil, but he has surprised us over the years and I bet if he was going to be close to anybody, it'd be someone like Lindsey cause a little kid is innocent and don't really have a care in the world. I think he'd admire her for that.

*grabs hot cocoa and a dvd set* Thanks kaylyne.:)

10. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, that was Henry. I just watched that episode recently. The episode is "Secrets and Flies" I believe. I can't remember all of the joke but it was something like "why did the something do something" and then the other part was "because the spider spied him". :lol: Anyone remember the first part? Maybe it was "why did the fly fly?"...

I would have loved a scene of little Lindsey running and jumping into Gil's arms and him hugging her. That would have be so precious. Too late for that now. She's a teenager. :lol:

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, sounds like we're going tp get that cute scene between Gil and Cath talking about him leaving, I really hope that it doesn't get cut, that would really annoy me, they need to have a scene together talking about him leaving, I mean come on, like Ams said, he can't leave without saying a proper goodbye to his best friend of 20 years... If TPTB make it that Grissom leaves because of Sara I will be soooo annoyed!! That will be so unGrissom and it would annoy me even more than if he just left... Sorry, end of rant.

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

They better not! We finally get a potentially great GCR goodbye and they can't ignore Gil and Cath... those two have known each other for so long and there will be serious repercussions if they do. *hides voodoo doll*

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

*grabs hot chocolate and throws it on her toes* Aaaaah, that's better, cheers Kaylyne! My tootsies are so bloody cold, damn weather. Does it ever get cold in Vegas? Maybe Gman could wrap Cath up in his coat, siiiigh. For some reason, them walking in the snow just strikes me as being so romantic and sweet. I don't know where that came from.

Y'know I think we're golden, if it came straight from the horses mouth (in this case Mr Rambo) then surely they wouldn't cut it? They must know how much they've neglected G/C over the past couple of years (hopefully Billy and Marg helped them see that too) and may actualy give them a nice ending. Man I hate talking about their ending. I'd like him to refuse to say the word, 'goodbye' to her because it's not the end. Friends of 20+ years don't just lose contact, it's not how it goes. Not in my head anyway. I think he might leave for Sara but if that does happen, I'm just gonna ignore it and make up my own ending, which I'm pretty good at as I've had a lot of practice in the last coupla years! *is bitter, still*

How old is Lindsey now? Teen years?

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL kay, I wonder why the DVDs are up to season 6 only. :lol: Glad you dropped by. It's been a while. *nudges* :D

Does David Rambo's description of that scene remind anyone of that scene from the season 1 episode, To Halve and to Hold? You know, that scene where Catherine and Gil were walking down the Strip (or was it Fremont?) talking about their case with hotdogs and drinks in their hands. I loved that scene then and I still love it now. It explains how great their friendship and working-relationship are by showing how easy and relaxed they are around each other.
    That TV Guide interview, this scene...such things have been making me feel nostalgic lately. :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Same here, I've been watching S1 again and it seems so old now, hard to think it's nearly ten years ago, that is insane man, insane. Addicted to 'Pledging Mr Johnson' again, just that episode is so PERFECT in every way, from the utterlly amazing G/C to the cute N/S (yup I kinda ship SNickers) and the topless Warrick, it's just perfection. For me, CSI's finest hour.

I thought exactly the same thing, Erica. Maybe they're finally going back to their roots aka what works. It'd be nice to take a trip down memory lane, I'm just hoping we get a little talk about G/Cs past and how/when they met, maybe that's too much to wish for but for me, you can't discuss Grissom's past without discussing Catherine's past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.