Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

God forbid we get a little off topic.:rolleyes:

Here's an Eric and Calleigh related question to get back on topic:
    How do y'all think Monday's episode is going to effect Calleigh and Eric's relationship? With the that spoilers we do have, the answers to this question are probably limited. But they always seem to be drawn closer together when one of their lives is put in danger.

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This is not a thread to discuss Emily or Adam. They should only be discussed in relation to their characters, not as them as a person. Suggesting that Emily has had cosmetic surgery IS against the board rules and IS more than a little off topic. We cannot assume anything about any of the actors on this board unless the actors themselves have discussed it. So please, no more talking about Emily and her personal life and get back on the topic of Eric/Calleigh please.

thanks.

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Spoilers say that they relationship is going to pass on to the next level. I hope that means getting together because I just don't know how many levels are there between best friends who constantly flirt with each other (and one of them states the he wants to settle down with the other) and lovers.

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Who knows we might just get a kiss snuck in on us Monday night. What else besides him taking her out or disscussing there feelings for eachother. I mean really what is the next leavel besides a kiss? Thats how it usually works for me! You kiss'em and then you disscuss it later the next morning over beakfast!!! Lol! Know thats not right is it? ok I shut up now!

5. Marija_Magdalena

Well, if they're gonna discuss it over breakfast, there better be more then a kiss :devil:

There's an interview with Corey Miller, go check it out, it looks interesting, but considering Eric and Calleigh, he told us everything we already knew. It still looks great, coming from him, though.

Thanks, Corey!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  6. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Yes, Corey Miller always gives hope.
    But if the Monday's episode will deceive my expectations, I can't imagine, what should be a situation that E and C to become closer and to have frank conversation about their feelings.

7. Marija_Magdalena

This thread is dying... :( I guess we talked about everything there is to talk about and now we are waiting for the Monday episode to get something new...

Question: If you had to bet, would you post your money on Cal and Eric getting together on the Monday epi or not?

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Sure I'm a gambler! i'll say If they arn't together Monday night they better have a mutual understanding with eachother. Can somebody please define what the next step is in the relationship? I'm still confussed on what the levels are! maybe they will be starting the dating faze? I don't know, I guess I must have skiped some levels somewhere and went on to the good stuff! LOL!

9. Marija_Magdalena

Maybe they are traditional or something like that, and the next level is to ask her father to date her :rolleyes: Given the fact that this is Miami we are talking about, it wouldn't be that surprising...

10. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

If I had to bet if I thought they were going to get together in the next episode, I'd be no, just because I'm a pessimist and not a good gambler but I really hope they do.

I was watching Invasion last night, I think that was the name of the episode and I noticed that when Calleigh was watching Speed work he got annoyed and practically told her to go away. When she was watching Eric process, he explained and showed her what he was doing. I thought it was very cute, I hope something happens soon. :)

11. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Well i wont put my money on this eppie, i think we might just get a nice scene with them but i doubt anythings going to happen yet, i think the writers are going to make us wait a bit longer, but im confident its going to happen soon :):thumbsup:

12. Marija_Magdalena

What I think could happen is them going home together (something like at the end of 'All In') and then just making us wonder till next week if they got together or not. And then in the next episode, they will hint it that they are together (or, if we are lucky, they won't hint it, but openly show it with a kiss or something). That way they will get together somewhere between two epis.

There are some promo pics where you can see Calleigh smiling and talking to Natalia. Maybe a bit of girl talk? Maybe a bit of dirty girl talk? I mean, Natalia slept with him, they could share experiences...:devil: Just kidding, of course. But seriously, we know that Natalia was very observant (and nosy) when it cames to Eric's feelings for Calleigh, maybe she will be the same when it cames to Cal's feelings.

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey! I love HipHuggers so I decided to join in. Monday is going to be amazing. I think they are getting together! If not Monday, some time this season.

Sounds awesome! That would be cool if they were talking about Eric. XD!

14. Marija_Magdalena

Welcome, axelsonfire!

15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

mmm... I have no idea what could be going on, but as much as I want them to get together asap, I feel like the writers are going to make us wait, because they're evil, haha, well except for Corey!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.