CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

2. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

noooo way. adam can't be let go! :( but is this going to be like ryan wolfe from csi: miami? where he gets fired then reinstated and stuff?

3. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

yeah, it will be

4. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Wow, never have the two promos (Canadian vs American) been so different. We didn't even get Adam in ours. Just Mac advising Flack to kill someone who screwed with his sister....Okay, so not advising; just saying something along the lines of 'I'd kill him' in response to Flack's asking 'what if it were your sister?'
    That's what's gonna bug me 'till next Wednesday.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Wow, where do I see this promo? I wonder if it's on youtube.

6. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

ctv promo here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUvN6VYs-E4

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Interesting--Mac knows all three victims? I hope this isn't another glimpse of Martyr Mac. :rolleyes: Coming so close to 508, which is all about Mac Taylors (multiple) being targeted, I'm a little worried we're going to be seeing a lot of Mac's persecution complex in the next few episodes--not my favorite side of him for sure.

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

RAVEN04 and CSIMANIA19:

You guys Are THE GREATEST Thank you for the promos! Especially the CTV. Any other part of the world have any! We can watch the whole eppie!!!

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thank you very much!

10. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

That funny that the CTV promo is different form the promo CBS aired last night, the CTV promo was all about Mac, there was nothing about Adam at all. I thought everyone saw the same promo.

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for posting the promos, guys! Very interesting...

Mac definitely doesn't sound happy about letting Adam go, does he? I really hope they do all fight for him (not that Adam's going anywhere long term of course :lol:), but it still could be a powerful and interesting storyline.

I'm looking forward to next week's episode. :) Mac knowing all three victims? :lol: Somehow I'm not surprised. :rolleyes:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

If Mac knows the three victims, would it be there is some kind of connection with 5.08 and the idea of multiple Macs being targeted? I know it sounds like a Drew storyline all over again but i'm just saying :D

BTW I don't believe Stella wants to get rid of Adam!!!!!!!!!! she says she loves him! Period. I love him too :D. Also Melina said Stella didn't want to get rid of neither technology nor a team member. She wanted to find another way.

Debbie :D

13. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

5.07 - Dead Inside

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^Thanks, Alex!

And thanks for the promos... Damn, those two are waaayyy different! Is anything going on with Sam in this one? I thought she wasn't showing up again until 507... Either way, I'm excited for next week. :D

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Right, right. I should have gone back to re-read the transcript of that part of the interview. :p Here it is, for reference:
    Voiceover: Later in the season, there's major conflict between Mac and Stella.
    Melina: One of our top technicians is gonna be let go because of budget cuts. And Mac's like, 'No, I'm not gonna do it, we'll just get rid of those machines,' and she's like, 'No no, you can't get rid of the machines, we've gotta find another way.'
    Gary: These are valuable employees to him and people that are a part of his staff, and he's very very protective of all of them.​
    Hmm, so that does make it sound like Stella is determined to find another way to keep Adam around - I'm very interested to see how they solve the problem.

That sounds interesting - I'm utterly confused based on the spoilers I saw, so this one could prove to be more of a surprise than episodes usually are for me. :lol:

Angell and Sam - woot woot! I am anticipating a girlcrush episode for yours truly. ;)

Also, 5.07 is the episode where Sam meets both Angell and Lindsay according to the spoilers. I'll be interested to see how that plays out.

I don't think there was anything to indicate that Sam would be back before 5.07, but we'll see. We might get a mention in this one from Flack (based on that quote to Mac at the end of the CTV promo), but I think that's relevant to the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.