Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I think Calleigh will make the first move. I really believe that Eric wants her to because he knows that she has to do things in her own time. :p

I missed the promo for next week. Does anyone have a link?

2. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
  3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

This ep looks to be Awesome!! I think Corey will be getting a lot of emails once this ep airs :D

Aceshowbiz had this to say about the ep:

Tragedy struck the team of CSIs in the next episode of "CSI: Miami". The episode called "Wrecking Crew" will take on the emotional side of how people deal with losing someone they love.

A 200-foot crane crashes into a Miami high rise, putting Calleigh and Delko's lives in jeopardy. The incident also consequently kills Horatio's best hope of catching a renowned crime boss. Meanwhile, during a big gang trial a witness is murdered in front of two CSIs.

"Wrecking Crew" will be aired on November 3 on CBS at 10/9c.

While fans of the show had been waiting for the peak of romance between Calleigh and Delko, this episode could be the turning point. This season, as dished out by Matt Mitovich of TV Guide, has seen the two agents "flirting and testing the waters", and the accident with the crane put their relationship to the next level.

Here's me hoping that that is all true :D :D

4. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Aww thankies so much :D Thought I would come on here but now I have to run out the door so I do not miss my bus to my field hockey Provincials Woot! Go Ravens Go (My schools the Terry Fox Ravens ;]) Soo. Yeah ttyl And thanks again hun.

Before I leave I think that E/C Will happen in November sweeps even more now that I read the article :drool:

5. delkolover

Yeah Happy Birthday!!

I read the name and was like "It is not my birthday" :lol: But it is your birthday Delko2Calleigh!!

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I can't wait for November sweeps, especially the next episode, it looks so good. Also, all the article seem to be pointing to something good for E/C!!

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hey there....just a quick reminder about signatures. First - the size is 220x75 or smaller. You can have either a banner or text but not both. I see several signatures with both. Please edit these. You can add your text to your location or your profile. If you have any questions - feel free to PM me. Thanks!!

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I bet they'll get together in this epi... Or, if not, they'll have some kind of conversation that will explain a lot of things...

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow so many things to respond to!!!! I was gone for a few days and things have been really interesting around here :)

Ok, kiss first: IMO either locker room or a very private place like were Yelina and Horatio now meet in :rolleyes:. You know, pretty lakes and places with a lot of trees, that would be nice. But I really think it will happen somewhere in the lab.

I agree we can be 99% sure the comments are about Emily and David. Their interaction has been non-existant and it's way too obvious it's more than just schedule conflicts. I'm just glad the producers are doing something about it.
    OMG the promo!!!!!! :eek: I just can't wait to see this episode. First, I'm glad that Eric is there when she gets slapped. But when I saw her screaming his name *faints*. And I hadn't even seen the Canada promo where he screams her name *faints again*. Too much, too far away. Then to read what Matt wrote about their relationship going to the next level, oh PLEASE be true.

10. Marija_Magdalena

There's Calleigh crying in the promo, so maybe Eric will be there to make her feel better... Calleigh seems worried about Eric, so maybe she'll be ecstatic that he's okay that she just jumps at him and kisses him. I'd like to see that, but when I think about it I realize that it's a long shot... Whatever happens that takes their relationship to the next level (and I can't imagine any next level different that 'getting together') makes my day.

11. delkolover

Just got an email from Corey and he had this to say:

I am sooo excited about this ep. The only thing that irks me is once again the people who make the promos have mislead us. If someone didn't know about the spoilers about who Calleigh is actually holding then one would think that it was Eric who she was trying to save....but anyway, the whole sequence in the building looks awesome and I am stoked that they kep the 'slap' scene :D

12. ceci12788

ceci12788 Victim

hey im kinda new to this... and i was reading the whole thread last night and i just have one question i just hope someone please answer the question lol

whats the deal with david.c. and emily.p. ... are they leaving or is it a conflict going on b/w the 2 but their trying to come to terms?

b/c a while back eva larue was bing interviewed it was when the last season ended and she said someone else migh leave the show but till this day i still see the main character...i dont know just someone please tell me i'm getting nervous here lol

thnkz again

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

ceci12788 - welcome! Your question might be better answered in the Miami spoiler thread located here. This thread is to discuss the ship of Eric & Calleigh. Thanks!

14. delkolover

New spoilers out for episode 712 "Identity Crisis" over in the spoiler thread.

Unfortunately, no E/C stuff to report that I could see. But I don't think that all the spoilers for the ep are out so hopefully more will become available.

15. Marija_Magdalena

Thanks, Delkolover! You're our hero. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.