The Official Pet Thread pt2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, Jul 24, 2008.

1. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

it's been forever since I've been able to get a picture of any of my pets but I actually have two new ones of the sisters.

This is Cricket,but we call her chunkyButt.The name speaks alll she wieghs in at 52 or 57 I can't remember.lol
    http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm292/iconsandbanners4u/Talk CSI pics/2.jpg?t=1224455436

And this is her sister Little-T
    http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm292/iconsandbanners4u/Talk CSI pics/6.jpg?t=1224455439

I have another dog Toby but he doesn't stand still long enough for me to take a picture.I did have a cat last time I was able to get pictures but he got out the house and disappeared :(

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

My kitten has gotten so big. And annoying. He annoys older cats and he keeps attacking on everything. I just noticed when I visted home that he is FAT and now we try to keep him bit more outside, so he'd start to catch mice and birds instead of just munching food in the house.

Of course sometimes he can be adorable himself and be nice and calm :p

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Meeet...

Troy George

Troy-My daughter named him after Troy Bolton from High School Musical.

George..well..my icon says it all..

Most of the time we call him Troy except when he is in trouble..then it is Troy George!!!

He's about six months old now and a real trouble maker. But we love him!
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/samsara20/TroyGeorge.jpg

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^^ I love cats with that colour :D And cat needs stripes!
    Meh, I have three good catnames and it will probably take some 10 yrs to get new cats (if all these live long, oldest one turns 9)
    Those names will be: Torspo, Paellla and Daniel Jackson (no, I haven't watch Stargate :p )

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh that's so cute! Thanks Dynamo.

I've got to more recent photos of Troy George up. Along with my old ladies, big fat brown tabby Stella, and cranky old lady Squeakers the calico.

7. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh my god what a beautiful cat. I fostered a kitten that looked like that. I named it George because I fostered it during the time George Eads was fired from CSI (then rehired).

When George went back with his littermates to the humane society, he was the first one adopted because apparently he 'strutted that cage' like his namesake 'strutted the show'.

And your name is hillarious!

9. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

When we adopted her the first place she wanted to explore was the fire place, fortunately it was 80F degrees out and we didn't have a fire burning. When she emerged she was covered in ashes. :lol:

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I have a beautiful half rottweiler/half labrador retriever named Charli. No, I didn't forget the 'e' ;). It's spelt that way on purpose. She's two years old and about 20 lbs. She's the first dog I've bought on my own and when I get a chance I'll upload a picture of her. :)

11. athens

athens Coroner

I have two papillons.Both girls,mom and daughter :)..I love dogs.I'll live home next year and I'm already thinking that I'll miss them:(

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

The reason why I had to buy a new computer case today. Caramel, one of the store cats, doesn't like the weather in the fall and winter and is always looking for somewhere to snuggle to keep warm. Monday I left my computer case out for her and each day since I've done it as well. Today I just decided to leave her with it and get myself a new case. No cat fur on the new one. Not yet anyways :guffaw:

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

ha! the look on her face is pricless :lol: shes like "nyer! my bag now!"

reminds me of pixie when i was trying to pack my bag for grenada :)

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Jacquie, Caramel is so cute in your laptop bag, such a personality. :lol:

:lol: Maybe Pixie's giving you the hint that she didn't like the fact that you're leaving or maybe it's a hint that you should take her along with you. :lol: Ah, pets.

Anyway, I've got a long-haired dog and I always have dog hair all over me. It's more obvious when I'm wearing dark clothes. It gets pretty annoying most of the time. :lol:

15. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

My dog has lymphoma, the vet has given him about 1-3 months left :( He is only 7, this is sad. He is my baby :(