Episode 7x05 - 'Bombshell' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 18, 2008.

1. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I cant wait to see the eppie , it looks really good!! :lol: i wonder what will become of H and julia..hmmm:thumbsup:

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Here's what I think it's the beginning of the episode;)
    Bombshell - Clip

*kneels down thanking her hero HCrazy :D*

3. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I just looove H's one liners lol looks like this one should be good!

**fingers crossed**

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah this ep does look interesting....hopefully it will live up, ya know?

I am interested to see what this prank is all about ;)

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^That's tonight's episode? Hm, I hope it's light hearted fun, not some kind of flirtation thing. I'm not in the mood for that unless it's EC.

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

This was an interesting episode. I liked it. At first, I was wondering why there wasn't a lot of Ryan or Calleigh but they were there during the second half. More was learned about Julia in this episode.

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I'm just gonna say it. It was purple/pink night on CSI Miami.:wtf:

Everyone is color coordinated!:eek: Even Frank had a pink tie. I laughed the hardest when I saw Frank's tie. :guffaw::lol:

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Holy moly, talk about colour coordinated! Natalia, Ryan, Eric, Valera, Calleigh, Tara, Frank's tie, the surgeon! :O My mom said maybe it's for Breast Cancer month? o_O

Well the episode isn't over yet so I skipped over all the comments in here just in case. XD Back to watching...

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I almost fell out of my chair when Eric pulled a purple top out of the bag he and Ryan were searching...

HELP!:eek::wtf::lol::guffaw:

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Well, I have to say I liked that one quite a bit. It did have Horatio drama, but it also reminded me of a plain old murder for once. Besides, I'm glad H showed some emotion, and I loved how Eric was there for him.

Then Ryan in interrogation... :drool: Dayum. I love him like that.

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

LOL @ the colour coordination. I was waiting for Stan/Barry to make some sort of comment about Eric and Ryan wearing virtually the same colour.

Took them a really long time to figure out that the bomb came from inside the dress--maybe I should stop watching promos and reading spoilers, my standards are still way too high for this show.

Oh Horatio, conflict of interest only applies when it suits you? And I laughed when Julia kept calling him John because I kept replying 'Kelly' after. :lol: Otherwise, I kind of liked the case B.

12. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

here are my thoughts...

I liked it a lot. Except that everyone was wearing pink. I'm done with color coordinating in every episode
    Horatio drama wasn't overbearing. I liked his emotions in it. It lets us know that he is human.
    Now, normally I'm an Eric Delko fanatic, but Wolfe was wearin' that pink shirt and tie like nobody's business!
    I like how the case tied everyone in that they talked to.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I thought the same about Ryan and Calleigh. I do think a better job was done giving all the CSI's screen time.

Ryan does seem to wear every color well.

The Horatio drama wasn't bad.It didn't take over the entire episode and Horatio showed some emotion.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wrote all of this down while watching the episode:

Okay, this is ridiculous! Are there really stores that have those virtual screen things? Looks like something out of Star Trek. :lol:

I thought Kyle was supposed to be in the opening credits tonight? Hmm... I still don't like that they don't use a closeup pic of Rex Linn/Frank when everyone else gets one. That's just not right.

What did H say to Leonard last? Sounded like "finish your lunch". :lol:

Eric's pink shirt is an improvement from last week. No insects or flowers. :lol:

Ryan in pink again. Yummy! That tie is awesome! Solid color, no weird prints (unlike Frank's tie lol). And Ryan looks good in pink. I guess pink is the color of the week. :lol:

Julia's meds? Is she biopolar or something?

Good Lord, Natalia's in pink too. :lol: Her and Eric match, both wearing that purplish-pink. :lol:

Tara's top is pinkish too.

Julia's calling H "John" again? :wtf:

So, she is bipolar. That explains a lot. Hope poor Kyle didn't inherit that. Is that something you can get from your parents? I've no clue. :lol:

Leonard killed the neighbor. So saw that coming a mile away. :lol:

Valera's in pink too and she's in the scene with Ryan! Woo-hoo! I almost jumped up and did a happy dance at that! :lol: Can't wait to get screencaps of that scene. My Rave heart did a flip. Yay! :lol:

Loved Delko and Ryan busting open that door. And when Ryan kneeled down pointing that gun... man that was a nice shot. :lol: :drool:

Why are there only two members of the team in a scene together at a time?

Natalia's examining the baby stroller. Eric walks in and says with that cute smirky grin: "I didn't know you were expecting." And Natalia laughed and said "Cute". :guffaw:

And the bomb comes back to the doctor. I knew he looked guilty. :lol:

The last Julia/H scene was sweet.

I also liked when Eric asked Calleigh whatever happened to just standing in front of a mirror and Calleigh said: "A mirror can't remember all the outfits you tried on." or something like that. :lol:

Oh and the scene with Ryan interrogating Barry/Stan was fabulous. He looked so tough. Loved it!

Much better ep than last week.

No preview? Is it not on/not new next week?

I'll have to record this ep when it comes on again cause my stupid unreliable recorder shut off early and I was so enthralled with the episode that I didn't realize it until fifteen minutes later. :lol:

Hmm... that could be. I didn't think of that.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think Cupid has struck his arrow in H's butt one too many times! :lol:

I just don't know about Julia yet. The bi-polar disorder (love how they showed the commercial afterwards) seems out of nowhere. It explains very little about Julia, in my opinion. Had they introduced this side to her a ways back then maybe... I'll have to see more, unfortunatly, to really get any feel for this character.

I did like emotional H though, mostly with Kyle, but I have to admit the ending with Julia was sweet, he has such a mushy heart.

I agree the scenes were split up much better this time around.

The shades of purple & pink were a bit overwhelming, but I'm used to it now so it doesn't really bother me.

Sucks that I knew the killer would be Chad Allen, it said so in the article that stated he was cast as a serial killer in an upcoming epi.

I prefer the case of the dude getting hit by the car opposed to the crazy bomb in the dressing room/fashion boutique. All the little mirror gadgets made me roll my eyes & laugh. ...the beach background? seriously?

The new girl - Jane - she seems alright. At least she isn't some beach beauty. Attractive & simple... nice change.

I give it a B-.