Episode 7x05 - 'Bombshell' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

;)

(Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, October 20, 2008
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#705) "Bombshell"

Promo -- Courtesy of CSIFiles.

WHEN THE CSIs INVESTIGATE A MURDER IN MIAMI'S HIPPEST FASHION BOUTIQUE, HORATIO DISCOVERS THAT JULIA'S INSTABILITY HAS TURNED HER INTO A TICKING BOMB, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, OCT. 20

Elizabeth Berkley Returns as Julia Winston

"Bombshell" - When the CSIs investigate a murder in Miami's hippest fashion boutique, Horatio discovers that Julia's instability has turned her into a ticking bomb, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
    Kyle Harmon: Evan Ellingson
    Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke

RECURRING CAST:
    Julia Winston: Elizabeth Berkley
    Valera: Boti Bliss

GUEST CAST:
    Kim Walderman: Sarah Butler
    Amy Beck: Ashley Benson
    Oscar Serino: Dan Bucatinsky
    Feratelli Porter: Jolene Blalock
    Leonard McBride: Larry Poindexter
    Dr. Langley: Derek Webster
    Stan/Barry: Chad Allen
    Jane Bartlett: Samantha Quan
    Officer Drass: Schuyler Yancey

WRITTEN BY: Marc Dube

DIRECTED BY: Eric Mirich
    RATING: To Be Announced

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I'm so excited for this episode. I hope nothing happens to Kyle...he and Horatio together is so cute. But if they want to throw Julia in jail, I won't complain. :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: Me either cause I think Horatio is the more stable parent and needs to get custody.

4. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I agree, i dont trust Julia at all! Kyle will be better of with his dad, by the looks of it in this eppie Kyle trys to help out his mom and gets in trouble, she doesnt deserve to have a child!she deserves to go to jail:scream: I cant wait to see this eppie it looks really good, it looks really exciting :) i cant wait to see what happens :thumbsup:

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Trekkies, rejoice! Lovely Jolene Blalock played T'Pol on Enterprise. [​IMG]

6. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

Poor Kyle is so mixed up - he hardly knows his father and his dang mother isn't worth anything other than the high life she tempts him with - life with his awesome do-good cop dad or be with mom who can give him a new Porche every other month? Hum... big decision...

Julia needs to go bye-bye and let Horatio put the boy on the right track...

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I can't wait to see this epi. I hope the case will be interesting.

8. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

i cant wait too, especially for caine family :cool: i hope we will see a lot of scenes with julia :drool:

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Not horribly excited to see more H drama, but I'm interested to see what Kyle's involvement is. There's no telling with those promos. I wonder if Kyle is really a good kid deep down, or the type that steals boats and has the coast guard chase him out to sea for the fun of it.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Usually I'm not a fan of H's dramas, but I think they're better developed than other people's dramas so I can't wait to watch it mainly for one reason
    H kissing Julia's head. I don't like this kind of couple but still I think it's a very cute scene w/ the famous side of H we lost some seasons ago.

I put it in the spoiler box 'cause maybe some people didn't want to read this particular:p

11. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I can't wait for a scene of H questioning Julia's parenting and her sanity. Like he hasn't suspected she's not all there for months now-hello, she had like 5 alias in 15 years and lied for a living; he knows she's borderline nuts. Can't wait for Kyle's reaction if his dad comes around with "mom isn't well, come home with me now" and if he'll leave his sick mom for life with his dad. Wait and see...a good epi for sure.

12. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

I'm waiting for that as well,I can't wait for the Ep! I'm so excited!

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I had a thought. What if Julia is the one who killed the neighbour, and she is framing Kyle? At first glance I would say that she wouldn't do that to her son. She may have her bad qualities but she does seem to genuinely care about Kyle. But if you take into account the fact that she's become "unstable"...maybe she just cracked. It wouldn't be that much of a stretch to think that she would frame Kyle.

For instance, when Horatio asks if Julia or Kyle had anything to do with it, she responds...."he was just trying to protect me." Which implies that Kyle did have something to do with it...

I hope that this isn't the last we see of Kyle. But it doesn't look good seeing as he was taken off the regulars list. :confused:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think he was taken off the regulars list. I think he is only gonna be shown in the opening credits for the episodes he's in. Like they used to do with Daryl and Dan on Charmed.

15. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey I just saw the full Promo, and it looks really good! :thumbsup:

Horatio is in the lab again, white lab coat on and he sits down shaking his head seeming very upset. Then he leans forward and put his hand on his forehead like he is worried! :eek::eek::eek: Oooohhh I believe his Son, Kyle is in trouble again!:eek:

I just love an emotional Horatio... :lol:

I will try to get the full version for everyone, but I am sure CBS will have it up with a few clips in just a little while. ;)

HCrazy

Okay here is the link for the full promo- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtX6I3ROnq4

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008