Photos #6 - Lights, Camera, 'Snap'!

:eek: allmaple, that's the cutest ground hog ever! Aww!

you should have seen him when he first came in! he and his brother were orphaned (brother escaped last week, but he should be fine) and they were teeny tiny. we got to hold them because they didnt trust us enough to be fed formula. then it turned out they had a fungal infection that caused their skin and hair to fall out! :eek: they looked so gross, but they bounced back and their hair came back in :)

heres one from graduation back in june
and they wouldnt stop snapping pictures so this was how i got them to stop :lol:

That's me. Sorry for the watermarks, but I want to prevent my pics from getting stolen and used by fakes. I hope you like'em.

ill post some grenada pics now, because when there is snow in ontario Jacquie will get mad at me if i post them :p

first day on campus the clouds didnt last long
at fort george
after the white coat ceremony *zomg! officially a vet student!!*
on my kitchen floor with lola the pot hound we snuck into the dorm :lol:

me get mad at you? Never. Pissed off or annoyed but never mad :guffaw:
The pics are good allmaple particularly the white coat thingy :) Congrats on officially becoming a vet student :) In case you need to remember what snow looks like :) This was from a storm last December :)

Lovely pictures, everyone. :D

And I actually can't wait for snow. :wtf: I don't know why. I think I'm finally becoming in tune with my inner Canadian. :lol:

Everyone looks so pretty.

Zsofienik2.jpg

This is me and SunsetBoulevard in Budapest, Hungary. We met in August. :D She's really sweet!

Last edited:
In case you need to remember what snow looks like :) This was from a storm last December :)

well if it decides to snow like that in december again i will be coming in to the cold with no warm clothes and my parents arent coming to get me at the airport :( i have to take robert q at like 1 in the morning...

here is me giving a tracheotomy to a dead pig you cant really see the pig, so hopefully it is ok/not too gross to post.

with a horse named ruby down at the farm she tried to rub her head into me right when the camera snapped :lol:

Back