Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

For some reason I was thinking that she had, but upon further review, I think you're right. It was "hot stuff" from "Throwing Heat" (nice pun by the way).

BTW, I have an update on the way for A Fine Mess. Chapter 9 is with my faithful and oh so wonderful Beta as we speak... Finally the writer's block is leaving. That's what happens when you let your sister come stay and you deal with her drama: your muse takes a hike and won't come home for months and months! :brickwall:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  2. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I Always Like it when She call Eric Diverman! I think thats cute and sound like something she would say to him. And I also think its funny in bang bang when he calls her CSI Duquesne with that playful tone. but thats kinda corny for him to say to her, maybe her could just call her his Bulletgirl.

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

CSISDFlash, I can actually imagine Eric calling Calleigh 'Bulletgirl' in that playful tone...

I'm glad your muse is back now. I can't wait to read the new chapter. I hope your Beta works fast ;) *sending cookies to Audrey's Beta*

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

You are right in that she never did call Eric "handsome", only Horatio and just that one time in one of the very first episodes in season 1. Which mystifies me as to why, in so many H/C fanfics, Calleigh is always referring to Horatio as "handsome". I've even read her calling Horatio that in E/C fics! And each time I read it I just shake my head, wondering why. Its completely inappropriate for her to refer to her boss as "handsome", and in H/C fics would only be appropriate when they are in a 'couple' moment, not a 'boss & employee' moment.

I couldn't agree with you more. I miss the playful banter they used to have. It would be nice if they would do that a little more often now. Everything is so serious on the show now :(, and maybe thats because of all the Ho drama... everyones so darned depressed no one feels like having fun. Maybe Horatio can take a long vacation so the lab can brighten up again.

5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Didn't she only call Eric the name 'Diverman' once? When he said he thought he saw a mermaid and she was like 'Dream on, Diverman.' It was in season 2..I think the name of the episode is Dead Zone, but I don't know.

I pretty much think any name that isn't 'Eric', 'Calleigh', or 'Cal', sounds completely..ridiculous. I just don't see them calling each other cute little names except for 'babe' or 'baby', occasionally.

Monday nights are usually highlight of my week (as sad and pathetic as that is, it's true) because of new episodes, but do y'all think we'll get anything between E/C in tomorrow nights episode?

Anyway, I love how to close to 1000 posts we are on this thread already.:)

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I doubt it. From previews it looks to be all about Horatio and his highly dysfuctional family, so I'm sure 90% of what we see will be him (with that constipated look perpetually on his face), Julia (boobs hanging out for all to see, face the look of evil and faked innocence), and Kyle (confused as always, and like his father, a constipated look on his face).

But, maybe we'll be surprised. I won't make any bets on it though.

7. Marija_Magdalena

I'm not sure about 705, but I'm pretty sure we'll get something in 706.

I wonder if Calleigh is going to show some concern when Eric gets trapped under those blocks. And later when she gets slapped, maybe Eric will do something to comfort her. What do you think?

Are we going to get any EC moments in this one? I think that if writers want our favorite couple together and they don't get them together in 706 (this is the one written by Corey, right?) they'll do it in this one. Maybe Calleigh could ask him to come and live with her instead in a hotel? I know it's not gonna happen, but a girl can dream, right?

8. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I agree, i doubt we will get anything with them in this eppie i think it will focus more on H,Kyle and Julia but im pretty confident about eppie 706 i think we may get somethin in that one. I think she may show some concern and after she gets slapped i bet he does try and comfort her b/c hes done it before, so i cant wait to see that eppie and we have to wait an extra week for that one dont we? :(

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I hope we're surprised by some wonderfully fantastic Eric and Calleigh "let's get nekkid" moment, BUT I'm afraid that you're right Jennifer. This episode looks like more Ho drama. That constipated look Horatio constantly keeps on his face must attract such great girls. Wait, look at Julia. 'nuff said!:lol:

(Sarcasm intended :angryrazz:)

Why can't Julia fall victim to the "Ho Curse for Women" and die already?? All of his other meaningful female relationships have ended that way...

10. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I don't think we'll be to happy with this week, lets all go ahead and hold hands and start to channel the E/C gods to bring us a E/C moment for the next episode. Let us all gather around the cum-byah pit & please ask the E/C Gods for blessid Eric Delko Nakedness Soon! Come on TPTB just let him take his shirt off PPPLLLLEEEESSSEE!!!!! We want some skin!!!! I know I do!! Anybody else want see some naked Eric please raisw your hand!!!!! (CSISDFlash sits indian style with her arms on her knees and fingers together chanting I Want Naked Eric i Want Naked Eric!) Lol!!!

11. Marija_Magdalena

*raises hand*

Even if I know that there's a big chance there won't be an EC moment in 705, I still hope for one. A look, a touch, anything...

This epi is written by Krystal Houghton. She wrote 'All In', so there might be a chance for EC in this one.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So even though I feel there's gonna be nothing fron the EC front tonight your spoiler actually made me feel a little hopeful. Emphasis on a little :lol:.

13. Marija_Magdalena

I wouldn't like to spoil your mood, but spoiler is for 7.07, not 7.05... Sorry :(

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Even if we don't get anything this week, in two weeks.....
    was written by Corey Miller! ;) Of all the people to give us something...it will be him.

15. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Well, I don't know about the rest of you guts, I got the purple Memo today, as I was color corrodnated with the team tonight by sheer luck!!!! LoL!:lol: Purple is my favorite color!!!:lol:Just glade Eric didn't have another one of those ugly shirts on tonight. Yeah for the tender moment where Eic Helped H.!

As predicted no great E/C moments tonight brttler luck next week!!!:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.