Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok, Shoot me I must have missed the butterflies somewhere but I will go back and watch it again. They are trying to dress them in bright color because of the show having that sunny bright landscape. I can see them doing that to play off the scene shots, But if they are going to dress Eric & wolfe in bright Funky stuff that looks girly for gods sakes give Horatio some new stuff to where!!! I mean how many seasons has he wore the same suite & shirt? My god he probably hasn't changed his underware In the lasr 7 years either! probably has holes in the ass end by now!!!

Well if they would quit dressinng Eric so dang fruity maybe Calleigh would Like him alot more. and this relasionship would get on its way. I think she needs to go to his place and just do a total Wardrobe makeover on the man. Thats whats wrong with her she wantd the GQ man to get some of his GQ back!!! He would be better off in
    a T-Shiet and jeans.

Like Rory Cochrane in Empire Records would say, " DAMN THE MAN" Get the man some clothes up in here, if not let him go naked!!! i really don't think any of us would mind it at all. I for one vote for more naked Eric!

2. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

:guffaw:that was sooo funny the comment about H havin holes in the ass end of his undies:guffaw:i like H in a suit tho, i dont think he would look the same in the type of stuff Eric & Ryan wear in fact he just wouldnt look right. As for Erics shirt..it looked like somethin out of my grandmas wardrobe!! :lol: and i didnt really like what Calleigh was wearing either, you'd think that they'd have a say in what they wear.

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Geez, I haven't been in here forever! :lol:

Just to go ahead and get it across, I vote for a shirtless Eric too!:drool: but for Calleigh's sake of course.;):shifty::p

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

New thread title?

"A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric"

In honor of the elections and our love for shameless nudity?

5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Haha. I think that's good.:)

By the way, how amazing would a shirtless Eric be? Throughout the whole episode on Monday I was praying his horrible shirt would be ripped off so I wouldn't have to look at those damn butterflies.:rolleyes:

6. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Ooft I do I do I do. I vote for a shirtless Eric! Mmhmm now that is hotter than Grey's Anatomy's closets ;]

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I'm all for that. It's funny and oh so true.

8. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

mmmmm definatly!!! get your top off Eric:drool: and Calleigh wont be able to resist you!! i no wouldnt :lol:

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Some nice memories :)

When Cal called Eric HOT STUFF :drool:

[​IMG]

With every fiber of my being...

[​IMG]

The eternal classic: Grand Prix :cool:

[​IMG]

I could go on and on. I love these two :).

Yes we want to see it pay off. The review from How does that make you kill is in. I think the reviewer sums up Eric's behavior really well :thumbsup:.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  10. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Awwww they look so sweet!!! i loved that eppie! that was the eppie where Eric helps that girl out and she sues him...bit@h !! :lol: and i loved Grand Prix when the driver asked her out, he was gross! :lol: they were good moments :)

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I think the writers are trying to make it ~*purfect*~, but they're running the risk of making people wait too long. By the time GSR happened I was so annoyed by the whole thing I never wanted to see them near each other again. It just took too long and it's unrealistic that people who have strong feelings for each other would sit around waiting forever.

I appreciate them trying to build this carefully, though, and that it's Corey Miller rather than Ann Donahue that's working on the storyline. I see the crapfest that is Horatio Caine and I worry.

Also, I'm bored as all hell vacations suck.

12. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I would love to see the Eric and Calleigh together but I'm worried about them getting together now depending on how long the show plans to run. I feel like once they reveal a relationship it's only a matter of time before they have a lot of drama and the relationship goes south especially if the show intends to run for several more seasons. This is just my opinion based on what I've seen happen on several other shows but i still want them together. :)

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I went to a football game last night where my team lost their shirts, and then the world was made much better when I got home and checked ff.net and... low and behold... there was SO MUCH E/C SEX on it! It just kept coming and coming (pun really not intended ;))!

Jessica, Lucy, somewhereapart, and Bella (okay, your update didn't contain E/C sex, but still... you updated!)... you ladies rock! Turned a shit of a night into one of the best.

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I know! It made my day when I saw all those fics updated and most of them with EC sex... Wow.

15. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Must be something in the water. lol I'm working on Ch 3 of "Playing Nurse" as we speak.

Hey, I have a question for the masses. :) I notice when I'm writing, I have a hard time coming up with endearments for these two. They just don't seem like the "honey" "sweetie" "baby" types, at least not early on in their relationship. So my question is this... what endearments do you think either Calleigh or Eric would use in their relationship with each other (in fanfic or on the show), or do you think they're the type that just doesn't bother with that sort of thing?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.