Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

What date is 7.06 supposed to air? I think that's the episode Corey Miller wrote, so maybe, just maybe that's the episode we're all waiting for. I really hope that's true, because I don't know just how much I can wait without going crazy.

2. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Well damn! There is a rerun Halloween week. What's up with that??:rolleyes::shifty:

Shall we take the next thread name from the poll above?:p

4. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Gosh well that sucks my B-Day gets a re-run =[ Hummf and here I was all excited! Ah at least I will have the joy of turning 17 XD. And I might be a bit of a geek here. But last night at around midnight till 4 am I was up reading FF.net and Jessica's LiveJournal haha I am only 3 stories away from reading every story she has published... So not a stalker *shifty eyes side to side*.

o_O And I could use that hose down ;) It is hot in here. Or maybe its just the ECness :p

5. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Well that sucks! i wonder why they are making us wait another week?:confused: Im so excited to see our EC together!!:lol:

6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

All right! Like the song says lets get it started in here!!!! delko3calleigh i'm with you tonight with all night fanfiction & videos. its less than an hour till show time so lets all hold hands and channel Eric & Calleigh in our mind and hope we at least get a look!!! LOL!!!

delko2calleigh I have new E/C video in my youtube page if you want to check it out will post a new one tommorow sometime.

I don't think we will get much tonight though out of our two favorite people, But who knows stranger thing have happen. I think the writters would be smart to keep the Kiss off the radar because it keps people watching and adds a little suspence if you don't know when its comming. You get that max squee moment!!! I still swear I heard some of you screamming last week after the big cat was let out of the bag. Or maybe that was the cat? Well I will see you guys after the show tonight. Be there or be square!

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

It's got to be an interesting episode tonight, if Eric and Calleigh are working together. I'm not saying that it's going to be much different than how they normally work, after all they were pretty much the same at the end of HDTMYK, but there has to be SOMETHING different. After what Calleigh read, she's got to be looking at Eric differently now.

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Why do I feel like we just met Eric's long-lost father. They set up Eric living in the hotel by having him ask those questions about the Russian Mafia. The story line will be interesting!;)

It was a fair episode. No great Eric/Calleigh moments, but them working together was pretty good. Her reading his file has not changed their working relationship. I was glad to see that. All in all pretty good!
    :rolleyes:

9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Yeah, the best I could say is that at least they were working together in several scenes. Could be worse... could be like that other ship that NEVER gets any scenes where they work together.

Next week's episode doesn't look any better. Can you say "recycled storyline"? How many episodes can they come up with where Kyle and/or Julia is a suspect in a crime?

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

:guffaw:
    You just said a mouthful girl! How many time will Kyle and/or Julia be in trouble before one of them goes to jail and stays there?!

11. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok! After this Epi I am now going out on a limb and say that I think Eric is going to find out his dad is not his dad & Eric's mom will tell him that he was born in Cuba with the other kids and that she meet his now dad when she boated over here from Cuba and his dad may have been part of the Russian Mob at some point.

I don't think Dads hands are exactly clean some how! Eric will go into a spin of Deppression finding out hes not who he thinks he is after all thus causing him to be at the motel where all the stuff in Episode 10 takes place.

Of cource when he get depressed and down on himself who is going to be there for him? That right his very own "Bulletgirl" Calleigh. and that is where we might get a meeting of the minds!! (As well as mouths, bodies, Ect.)Lol.

Know I am not a writter but I play one on TV!!! I just think we are going to see that Russian guy again and its going to personal !

On another note we did get a small moment in the glades between our lovebirds and if you blinked you may have missed that exchange. Yeah you know the one where she looked at him and said she always forgets hes half Russian.

Well maybe we'll have better luck next time. probably not untill Wrecking Crew though.

12. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Well after reading all that while I am still only half way through the eppiie doesn't make me wanna watch the rest of the eppiie now :( I am depressed. I am now officially in EC withdrawl. haha omg I almost put EX haha.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Even though there wasn't a great moment between them I am really happy that:

a) They worked together and had more than one scene.

b) Calleigh was the one who reminded us about Eric's russian side. I thought it was really sweet the way she said it.

c) They can still work together without things being weird because of what Calleigh knows. Even though Eric doesn't know what she read we could've seen Cal being distant or uncomfortable around him and that didn't happen so that's good news.

d) Is it weird that I really liked how they looked running together near the end of the episode :lol:? Just thought it was cool. :cool:

14. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Yeah they did look good!! :lol: Im glad that she is still comfortable around him. Is it me or did Eric show his @$$ climbing the garbage truck?? :drool: :guffaw: im sure i saw somthin or maybe it was just his boxers :lol: all in all the eppie wasnt so bad a part from Eric needs a new wardrobe, didnt like the shirt at all. Hope the next eppie will be better :thumbsup:

15. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Couple things: 1. So...I wasn't a huge fan of the ep, but I did like Eric's little Russian bit in there. Would have been nice if he had said more...then again, how Calleigh didn't jump him right then and there...Oh! and while I'm on that, wouldn't it have made sense for Eric to go with Horatio (or better yet, Calleigh). I mean, the guy speaks Russian, no? What an asset to have at a fight club owned and run by Russians...but what do I know?
    2. Why does this show have to completely metro up all of the men who walk through the doors, thus almost completely emasculating them? I mean, pink shirts...okay...it's kind of in right now. But what normal man (gay or straight, metro or not) goes around every day in either a pink or a purple shirt? More importantly, what normal man (especially Eric Delko) totally pimps out his wardrobe in flowers an butterflies? Yes, Eric can look good in anything, but the girly shirts just don't do it. They don't make him look manly...they make him look like Chuckles the sexually confused clown.
    3. Why does every episode begin and end with Horatio? Don't the other characters have moments to work through or encounters with the bad guys or anything like that? When did it become the Horatio show? For example, last week ended with HORATIO having the last say, but shouldn't Eric have been a bit more central? Don't get me wrong, I loved the scene between Eric and Calleigh, but seeing Eric's emotions or interactions to end the episode make more sense than seeing Horatio's. Plus, I still maintain that this is not CSI: Horatio (if it were, criminals would be doing a blitz on Horatio rather than Miami...if that was the case, I guess I couldn't complain too much. However, it isn't.)

I definitely want to see more E/C interaction, but I also want to see more of the other characters and their probing more deeply into the story lines...okay, I guess I'm done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.