Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi fans hope your all well, and on Halloween characters, that's a good one, Piper who knows, I've got a photo somewhere with some of the cast and I will find it before Halloween, and Grissom/Billy was Sam Spade a old 40's detective, and on Sara maybe a fairy godmother, [casting her spell] although I like the Zorro idea:lol: or this[​IMG]

UNDER THE SEA

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ah, you know me, Piper! I avoid everything that isn't cut and dry CSI fact discussion. I'm a logic kid. None of this "if you were _____ what would you do if ______" stuff pieces together in my head, no matter how much I love Criminal Minds. :lol:

Oh, I'm sure that they'll be fine. If they're fine after Goodbye and Good Luck, they'll be fine now.

Hey, I'm the optimist, Piper! You're stealing my job! :guffaw:

3. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hey, I have to throw out logic, otherwise,there would be no fan fiction, no smut, no videos nada......LOL!
    Plus, I have to be the optimist! I need GSR happy! It's for my mental health!
    GSR is going to be fine.....do we need a chant? Voodoo dolls, something?
    Ok, let's hope it's going to be ok.
    :)

4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I'm really trying to stay optimistic about this episode too. I'm hoping that since tptb have alluded to angst, that everything will actually end oppositely with happiness. :)

As for Halloween costumes, I could actually see Grissom and Sara doing a Romeo and Juliet thing, since they both like Shakespeare.

Eleven minutes until the epi starts! :)

5. Desertwind

Yeha Romeo and Juliet, that's great, he sent her that letter from Shakespeare, who knew he was such a romantic, we do now, those constumes from that period would look great on both of them him with that narly sexy beard, and her with her beautiful long hiar, OOOPS, when it was longer, extensions come to mind, well get ready for tonight, it's the last time we'll see Sara for a while:(

THE LETTER[​IMG]

http://www.shakespeare-online.com/sonnets/47detail.html

6. PiperGrissom

"it's the last time we'll see Sara for a while" Oh, Desert, you KNOW how I love ya, but come on, let's keep the faith til there is no reason. I GOTTA stay positive!!! Help me!!!!
    OHHH, I agree that they would both look amazing as Romeo and Juliet. Oh, heck, Grissom would look good as anything. WOOHOOO!
    Ok, I have ONE MORE hour before "Happy Place" is on. Oh, please, GSR God, let this be a good one!!!!!

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

AHH!! i still have 4 hours!!!! :(

GSR will be fine and this episode will be fine. and, lets face it even if it is an angsty pessimistic episode, we'll find the good in it -it's what we all do best, n'est pas? :thumbsup:

i have a feeling that that scene we're all looking forward to? it's probably not going to be as happy-go-lucky as we want to believe--
    (Sorry! i can't say it all without spoilers...i tried) *fails*
    --it will probably be when she reveals that she must leave again, but i know that he will have seen it coming what with all that in the promo of Sara saying sutff like "this is why i can't do this anymore" and all her...issues -for lack of a better word- :rolleyes:
    well i'm off to wait for the epi and hate GSRLUVER until it starts :lol:

jokes dear.

au revoir pour le moment!

8. Desertwind

I amd positive for sure more than some, but to face reality she's not listed in name the credits in up-coming episodes. so would they delete her name on purpose? I'm sick we don't get to see her for a while, but I know she'll be back so rock on GSR[​IMG] and it's only 5:15 here so a while yet~ are you all going to post on "The Happy Place" thread? after it's over?

9. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

hmm..my posts get disregarded over there , whether on purpose or not but the post directly before me is always answered and mine seems quite obsolete :shifty:

but all i'll want to chat about is GSR anyways :) and as long as my little head can come up with 3 satisfactory lines i'll be posting here :p

yees..it's only 7:15 here..2 hours because i don't get it until 9 (CTV), i suppose it's not too bad right?
    i am almost having a squee fit over here ! i cannot explain how excited i am for this G/S scene, i do hope it lives up to expectations
    Sara's new look has officially grown on me :D she looks so gorgeous. they're an even cuter couple! if that's even possible :confused:

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

That was... kind of lame. And the problems between Grissom and Sara that were sprouting out of nowhere? Not cool.

11. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Maybe I'll feel differently in a few days, but for now I'm thinking I'll be taking a break from CSI for awhile. I realize that this epi may, in the end, fit well into the grand scheme of Grissom's exit, but right now I just feel like there's more angst than I need. I feel rather jerked around at having Sara return only to be put through another GBAGL, with a less compelling case (the hypnotist angle didn't do it for me.)

One thing that I think I picked up but am not totally sure on and definitely will not go back to find was a quote by the hypnotist (I think) that when things are good you see everything as good and when things are bad you see everything as bad. This is the only plausible explanation I can come up with for the conversation in the office ... Grissom just can't think straight and is so despondent over Sara leaving again that he's become angry. I found the conversation in his office to be painful and, depressed or not, I think he acted like an a**.

The final scene was hard for me to interpret ... was that a moment of clarity on Grissom's part that he was the one taking everything away? If we were closer to the end of his time on the show, I would think so ... but it seems a bit early for that now.

I never really expected this to end well (except for a brief, insane moment of optimism this afternoon when I deluded myself into thinking the twist would be some ray of hope in all this.) And yeah, I remember the "darkness before the dawn" thing, but this was just too much for me. So I'm taking some time off ... maybe I'll see y'all around in a few weeks.

Ali

12. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

i totally agree with you, i think i may take a break from csi too. i know we are leading up to grissom leaving and they want to keep us guessing as to whether or not they end up together but that was plain cruel! they cant write something as depressing as that and expect a good response, as it was too much like GBAGL without the cool story! i luv grissom so much, but now i am uncertain as to what will hapen with LH since sara left him again, plus the look on his face when they were in bed, he looked like he was going to cry! so what if saras leaving him is part of why he leaves, i mean i always thought they would leave together and go get married, but after that ep im unsure......if they do this to us after 8 years.......i dont have words for how that will make me feel. we have supported this ship for so long and now i just pray that they will have an amazing gsr ending to make up for this! I too will be back in a few weeks....need some chocoloate now....

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm the optimist here (*coughPipercough*), so I am adamantly gripping this show and not letting go. I'm not going to leave until they make me leave. (Hear the challenge? Heh.) My reaction to this episode, though? "Dude, the love of your life is flying to another state in five hours and you're not going to say anything when she pretty much accuses you of wanting her to leave you?"

Even a literalist (sees glass as half full and half empty. yes i made that up) like me can't find the shiny light in this, and believe me: I was looking really hard.

14. PiperGrissom

We gotta have more lines in our posts, guys.....I am POed too.
    I can't even talk about the eppy.
    I wish I could, but I can't.
    Love ya'll....
    Not sure if I am keeping the faith.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Why'd she say she had to leave?
    *is confused*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.