Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Drugs and all; that was very well said!! ;)

2. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Aww thanks Pumpkin(Seen as it's almost halloween ;]) Tryin my best to make sense best I can tho.

3. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I have to say its been too long since I have been in here but I want to join with the happiness of the moments in this week's epi. I was squeeeeeeeing like a fan girl that I woke up my dad. And that takes a lot. I have to admit and I dont know if this has been said I was almost hoping that a kiss or another almost kiss was going to happen. That was the only disappointment.

I think what needs to happen for one of them to make a move is that they get locked in the supply closet or somewhere and are forced to talk. I agree that Calleigh is still afraid but I alos thinks its b/c she offically ended it with Jake. I was so happy it ended that way. And I am proud of her for doing so.

I am going to stop my rambling now I wanted say I am so happy for everyone that has believed in them and that we are soooooooooooo close. Hopefully, TPTB wont tease us too much more.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I haven't been here in a while... I haven't watched the epi and I'll watch it in two or three days, but I'd be really, really happy if someone posted a link for those EC scenes... I can't wait to see that epi. What do you think, are there gonna be any EC moments in 7.04?

5. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

There may be. I don't remember any spoiler information regarding E/C scenes, but in the previews Eric & Calleigh are in what appears to be the Everglades checking out the crime scene again when it looks like something happens. But then, previews are very misleading and it could be absolutely nothing but typical, normal, boring evidence collecting.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah and absolutely nothing ends up happening in the episode between them. The moments between them are usually every few episodes so it wouldn't surprise me if we don't have anything meaningful in this one. However last week's episode was really significant so.... here's to hoping we get something, especially from Cal :bolian:.

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thank you! Wow... I really liked those scenes. Those were some big moments for Calleigh and Eric. The look on her face when she read Eric's file was mind blowing... I think that she knew that Eric had feelings for her, but maybe, before this, she thought that it was a crush or attraction and now she realized that his feelings were very serious. I mean, the man wants to settle down with her. I think she freaked out inside of herself once she found out. I know I would. But in the last scene, when she said "I'll see you tomorrow" the look on her face said everything... Along with the interview Hcrazy posted in the spoiler thread, I think we could be sure that they are going to get together in this season.

I hope something happens between them in the next episode... They don't have to get together in the next epi, but collecting evidence in the Everglades is perfect for a first almost kiss... If there's an almost kiss, I would like it if someone else interrupted them and not them doing another "no, let's not do that, we work together" kind of thing.

I think they should have a moment or two in every one of the next few episodes to intensify the tension to the maximum and then just get together.

9. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I thinks she is still really scared to be in a relationship espciallly with her best friend. She doesn't wanna loose him as a friend

That is so true, i think she is scared because she doesnt want to lose her friend and if something does go wrong in the relationship it would be difficult because they work together and we have to remember she only just broke it off with Jake oficially so i doubt shes gonna jump in another relationship right away. In the last eppie it was all clear, she knew Eric's true feelings for her but i dont think it became much of a shock to her because its been clear pretty much from the start that he had feelings for her, right from the eppie " Born To Kill " when they had that chat, although her face was kinda shocked..so i dont really understand that.

I dont think it will be that long now, they clearly have feelings for one another and im very excited to see how it will start out... will there be a kiss??? :drool: i soooo hope so!! I just hope they dont leave it till the end of the season..they have been known to leave the best till last :( Ill shut up now haha

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I agree. It would be nice if they were in ballistics having a conversation that leads to them getting closer and closer. Imagine the scene if they had to jump apart because say Ryan walked into the room. It would be great for some new tension...:p Not to mention, how long could Ryan go before he had to mention to someone what he thought he might have seen? Next to Valeria, Ryan is probably the biggest gossip in the lab. ;)

11. delkolover

Yeah I don't think that anything significant will happen between them in the next ep. I don't remember reading anything in the spoilers and like you said, things between usually happen every 3rd or 4th ep. Except at the end of the season when usually the last 2 or 3 eps have something.

Ep 706, written by Corey Miller, looks like it might have the potential for some E/C scenes/undertones. And maybe 705 but I am not sure about that.

She is afraid of losing him, as a friend and in general...that much is obvious. I can understand her reluctance to 1)get in a relationship with her best friend and 2) to get into a relationship soo soon after Jake but those barriers seem to be weakening and will probably weaken even more given whatever it was she read in the therapists files. I also think she is afraid of opening up. Every time she has opened up and relaxed, the relationship has backfired and in some way she has always had Eric, as a friend, to fall back on. So if things don't work out between them who will she have to fall back on? And I think that scares the crap out of her.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I'm still thinking November Sweeps before we get something more than just flirting. What episode will we be on by then? Does anyone have a clue?

13. delkolover

I haven't seen anything in the spoilers for the upcoming eps that would indicate them getting together or being together. It is sooo hard to get a read on 'when' the perfect time would be for them together. I think it would be November sweeps but at the same time I could see it being dragged out til May sweeps just b/c it is May sweeps!

On the other hand, I could see it not being May sweeps b/c it they get together in November sweeps then Stelter could find out about them and the season finale (May sweeps) could end with one of them getting kicked off the team. And then next season could open with one of them on the night shift and of course there is case where the teams works together and then H demands his team back b/c it is obvious that E/C can work together w/o it interferring with work. Little cliched but hey, this is Miami!

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Now THAT would be an interesting Season Finale. How about this: they get together in November. Calleigh and Eric sneak around and keep it from everyone, but they find out they are expecting in May. Finally, in the Season Finale, Stetler finds out somehow and gets rid of one of them. :rolleyes:

15. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Haha I think that we probz will get little scenes here and there but I think personally it will be November Sweeps when they finally get together...But then again that is just my drugged up opinion (still on my drugs for my swollen stitched up mouth haha) So came on here to look at everyones replies to things to cheer me up. =] And I hope we get a scene comin up this Monday...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.