Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Yes, I have seen this ep. It was great, certainly. Only I waited more interested and lively reaction from Calleigh in the end when they talked about files and on a porch.
    Also it was such episode after which are created post-episode fanfictions. I hope, talented girls Adorelo, Jessica237, Kazalene, somethingsdont, SomeWhereApart, Audrey2419 will receive inspiration and will create new stories.

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Thanks for the shout-out. I'm actually working on something right now for post-ep. There is a new chapter for A Fine Mess coming soon as well.:)

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

SWEET! We need more fics. The well seems to have dried up lately;)

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I'll post a link once I get finished with everything.

What's your thinking on E/C for episode 10? The spoilers for that seem to have caused quite a stir...:rolleyes:

5. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

10-th episode looks exotic for CSI Miami, but interesting because there I wait a lot of storyline for Eric. But what is surprising for me - really he and Calleigh have not promoted in private life between 3-rd and 10-th EPs?
    Audry4219, I wait for your updating A Fine Mess with impatience !!!

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I almost forgot about the scene where Calleigh touched his arm to calm him down, awww that was sweet :)

I think it has a lot of potential. Yes, Eric's character has been through a lot and two of the cast member have gotten very little so maybe that storyline should've been given to one of them. Nonetheless I really like Eric and enjoy watching when something's about him. Not really like the other two so I don't mind that much that this is about Eric. I especially like the EC potential it holds more so after last night. I really think that if they keep moving this forward that episode could have a more defining moment for the two of them and a lot could come from it. I guess it depends on what happens between now and then. I'm not so crazy about what they are doing to his family but I'll be watching :)

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Just stopping by! New to Miami but I really like Eric and Calleigh and hope they do get together soon!

8. delkolover

I am up in the air about the ep on the whole. However, I do think, not in that ep per se, it will help E/C. More than likely Cal will tell Eric should he needing anything she will be there for him but ultimately we all know the actual person who is going to help is going to be Horatio:rolleyes:. But emotionally, if it is possible for her to do so, Cal will be the one supporting him...which, in the end, will bring them closer.

It does sound promising and the idea of what it proposes is interesting. It is just the whole idea of him questioning his parentage and his being threatened is a little much for me. I think it would have more interesting if he was living in the motel b/c he is financially strapped from his wages being garnished. But then again, when has this show ever done anything realistic? Actually, I think that might be why I love it sooo much! ;) Just when I think it can't get anymore outlandish; it does!!

*EDIT*
    Thanks for spoiler boxes...that was totally my bad Adorelo ;)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  9. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

In our country today was first time we saw 1-st EP by 3-rd season CSI NY, where were Mac and Peyton .
    Who can tell me, why in NY we could see Mac with Peyton in bed, Stella and Franky in bed, L and D in bed (OK, on the pool)?
    Are in Miami live sexless essences? Why the most passionate thing in CSI M was kiss in the middle of the lobby? Why we never can see characters in their homes even during 30 sec before an emergency call for work? Why? :-((
    But may be it's a question without the answer?

10. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Squee Wasn't that one of the best EC eppies ever? I dunno about Ya'll but I sure do think so XD I thought it was amazin! Hehe So going into the right direction with them. I hope seen as my B-day is October 27th (which is on a Monday this year) I shall get maybe a very good EC scene ;] That shall be my wish.

11. delkolover

Yes the ep was definately sqeee!! :D

As far as I know there is no ep on the 27th of this month...IDK that for sure but from reading TV Guide mag and a description of episode 706...it isn't supposed to air until 11/3; the following monday.

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

[SPOILER="Ep 3]I finally watched it tonight, because I always watch Miami on Tuesday because I have OnDemand and I can only stay up until 11 on one schoolnight a week (Sorry, NY wins). I had to stop myself from going "OH MY GOD" when Calleigh read that note. It was perfect, and the look on her face cracked me up. While it might end up being a little odd to work with someone that you know is in love with you, I'm looking forward to it. She seemed so perfectly fine with the fact at the end of the episode that I'll be waiting to see where we go from here.[/SPOILER]

13. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

So I just realized something... I noticed someone in the episode thread had quoted some of the other text in Eric's file, so I went back and did some (somewhat obsessive :shifty:) pausing... I don't think what Calleigh read is what we heard. The therapist doesn't write down every word the patient says, after all. She definitely sees her name there, and the notes around it seem to be about him feeling off-kilter -- we see what is presumably "going over the edge" and "to keep him steady" and then at the end of the paragraph, we see her name after a comma. So I'm thinking what she read was much more ambiguous than what we heard. In context, it looks more like she serves as his rock, as the thing that makes him feel sane and himself, which would explain what she says in there final scene together -- telling him that he can tell her anything and that they make a good team. It also lends itself to the snail's pace that TPTB like to take with this couple.

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I need screen caps!!:p

15. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Yes, what we heard Eric "say" in that scene was different from what we could see on the file page, but I do think that what he "said" was somewhere on the page, in the doctor's own words. Otherwise, why make us, the viewers, hear the patient verbally say what we heard (including the other patients... the killer, the young girl, the young guy)? I think the notes they were reading were the doctor's own summarization of what the patient said, and her thoughts about it.

I really do believe she knows how he feels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.