You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I love these kind of threads. So I'm gonna start this 2nd one.
    Here's a link to the first You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When... thread.
    And here's a link to the page my post I'm quoting is on.
    Page 50 of the first You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When... thread
    I did like I said...I came up with more. 2 more. :D

#1...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You have the tv tuned in to CSI: Miami Monday night but you end up watching where you recorded CSI: NY the Wednesday before or a CSI: NY DVD or you end up posting in a CSI: NY thread here at Talk CSI and you end up ignoring CSI: Miami.

#2...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You get up Wednesday mornings and you count every hour, minute and second the rest of the day every Wednesday till CSI: NY comes on.

OK, your turn, fellow CSI: NY fans. Let's hear your best "You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When..." ideals.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  2. Dannyfan2707

Dannyfan2707 Dead on Arrival

When you spend countless hours searching the web for any hint that they will be filming CSI:NY in New York in Dec because you are gonna be there (*keeps fingers crossed and prays... again!*) :lol:

3. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

You know whn you watch too much CSI:NY when....

Using forensic terms...like

Ammoniumtetrathiocyanatodiamminechromate - NH4[Cr(SCN)4(NH3)2]

Ammonium/tetra/thio/cyanato/diammine/chromate (Its areal scientific term)

or when you start talking with a New York accent :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

or you get excited when someone else mentions NY.

( hopefully I didnt repeat other ppl ideas:rolleyes:)

4. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

when you come into the new york forum everyday to read new posts and threads and ogle the new pics that some of the smacked family kindly shared

5. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Yes. I have thought of a few more. Here they are in no particular order.

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You go trolling through all the Gary Sinise, Mac Taylor and picture threads looking for cool pics of Gary Sinise.

You'd love to be on the show and play a suspect that Mac interrogates or a baddy who kidnaps Mac just so you can have some scenes with Gary Sinise.

You'd DEFINITELY love to do a love scene with Gary Sinise or at the very least a kissing scene.

You actually consider moving to or at least visiting New York someday.

This one is ALL ME...
    The NYPD police cars on CSI: NY remind you of NYPD Blue which reminds you of David Caruso who you are trying to forget which is why you started watching CSI: NY.

This last one is also ALL ME...
    You didn't realize how dried up for ideals you were on the CSI: Miami thread like this till you started posting in this thread and the last You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... thread.

Trust me. If I think of any more, I'll post them.

6. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I hear ya! BTW - where do you get that info? I am close to NYC (fairly close), and I can be there in just a short time. I would LOVE to see just a few minutes!!!

Beth

7. Dannyfan2707

Dannyfan2707 Dead on Arrival

They were filming in New York yesterday (8th)!!!!!
    There are a few websites that are pretty good for celeb sightings in NY...not too sure if im allowed to menton them here?? :confused: They were filming at 4th and the Bowery.... *Wishes I was in New York NOW and not in a few months* :lol:

8. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I don't see why you couldn't mention them, but I guess the mods would have to have the final say?

Yeah, I heard about it through another site. WISHING I WAS THERE RIGHT NOW!!!!! Road trip!

9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

As ^^promised^^, here they are. :cool:

The first thing you think of when you wake up is: Which CSI: NY episode on DVD do I wanna put in the DVD player and watch???
    And the last thing you think of before you go to bed is how much you wish you had a really good 8" x 10" picture of Gary Sinise to hang on your bedroom wall where you could see it before you go to sleep. :devil:

You make a pic of Gary Sinise you found on a website taken from a season 4 episode your computer's desktop background pic but it's not the kind of pic you're wanting to hang a copy of on your bedroom wall.:shifty:
    *Note: The kind of pic I'm looking for is one similar to my avatar where it looks like Gary is looking right at you.

Most of your "You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When..." postings involve Gary Sinise or his character Mac Taylor.:lol:

You wish you had an "I (heart) NY" shirt but with a slight difference to it. It says: "I (heart) CSI: NY" instead of just "I (heart) NY." ;)

This one is ALL ME.
    You feel like the only 2 ways you could get excited about a CSI: Miami episode are:
    #1...If Gary Sinise's character Mac Taylor was gonna be in it helping David Caruso's character Horatio Caine like in CSI: Miami's season 4 episode Felony Flight.
    #2...A CSI: Miami episode where Horatio goes to NY and enlists Mac's help like in CSI: Miami's season 2 episode MIA/NYC non-stop.:rolleyes:

And finally...
    I just thought of a Halloween inspired one of these.
    You consider searching the internet for a Mac Taylor costume (including mask and wig) to wear on Halloween.:bolian:

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

You expect all cabs to be yellow, and for me they're not lol.

You have to get things done the Mac's style!

You understand that although Sheldon was a Medical Examiner, but is now a CSI. To a novice, this in itself makes a person go :wtf:?

and finally for now...

When walking donw a street, you expect to be run over by a courier on a bike, honking cab horns, and flyers being slopped onto bill boards, and alley ways dark and myseterious.

11. littlemegs

littlemegs Dead on Arrival

you know when you watch too much csi:ny when......

you're family and friends start to mention to other people that you want to go a live in ny and become a csi lol
    also they know i have a tv slot every saturday for csi ny (i live in uk)

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

When LIfe on Mars plays Baba ORiley and you get excited. (I wanted Mac to say "Hey give me my theme song back!" lol)

13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when

Have an all day marathon so she can catch up and know what everybody is talking about when it comes to episodes and character references (angel halo) (I did that all day today)

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I have come up with yet another 3.

You change the order you have your CSI: Miami and CSI: NY DVDs stacked in. You did have the CSI: Miami DVDs stacked on top of the CSI: NY DVDs. Now you have the CSI: NY DVDs stacked on top of the CSI: Miami DVDs.:devil:

You go to You Tube trolling for any Gary Sinise or Mac Taylor videos.:)

You wish Gary Sinise and his Lt. Dan Band would make an appearance on your favorite soap opera.
    For me that favorite soap opera is Young and the Restless. I'd love it if Gary and his Lt. Dan Band played at that club on Young and the Restless called Indigo.:cool:

15. MacTaylorsGirl8

MacTaylorsGirl8 Dead on Arrival

you know you watch to much CSI:NY when...

you see a black Escalade EXT(Mac's car) And you just HAVE to go over and touch it.

your friends are sick and tired of hearing you talk about it all day long

when ever you hear the song Bubba O'Riley you perk up, blast the music and start singing along.