Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

hello everyone!
    Sorry for spoilerfree fans
    It seems that is in Grissom house All her bags are packed, and she's ready to go, again.. I hope Grissom is there when she leaves and its not another quick exit. But ... Do you were going to see it in the 9x03? I not understand. Otherwise, it is seen that this season we will not see her smile so much.Now i hear the rumor that sara will be in epi 7

Only 5 days for the premiere!

2. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

hmm..i don't even know anymore, i didn't see that promo from Criminal Minds but the one after For Gedda only contained scenes from For Warrick. but TPTB are probably just messing with us again *sigh* but as Sara25 pointed out, only 5 more days until we know for sure! but the point is, we get that scene. lol

Sara25, i haven't heard that rumor yet..but she's gotta be in more than 3 episodes, so i can see her being in the seventh and them maybe keeping it all hush, hush as to surprise us?
    i can't wait until this airs because then we'll have all the spoiler-free's posting more frequently and checking up on here! we miss ya :(

5 days!!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi fans, and I think that if Jorja signed on for 'mutiple episodes', that could mean anywhere from 3-6, what would be the point of coming back for 1-3:rolleyes: it doesn't make sense, so soon we'll know and the *spoiler* free fans can give us all their opinions of this ep. good discipline, not tempted to read those~

And the house we see is the house they both lived in. The two bedroom scenes with the while brick going into the bedroom, and when Cath was snooping and going through all his stuff, it showed Sara's clothes in the closet. I'm positive she'll leaves but return to him, and when he goes, she'll leave with him, but there's always the possibility that they'll both come back for ocassional visits

[​IMG] San Francisco[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  4. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Wow, I miss this thread, greetings everyone!
    Secondly, a big shout to dear kate and here for you.
    === >>> [​IMG]
    -------------
    We have come nearer the date and come fans let’s have our GSR celebration for the reunion (not as we would want to celebrate for warrick’s though). 4 more days and here we go CSI/GSR. I expect you guys to update us non-US based fans every step of the way, okay? Okay! he he… :thumbsup:

RE: gsr baby talk above, many fans would want to have them even not to take out of csi storyline. Or maybe we continue the gsr story after the csi story? :confused: ;)
    Actually, they have a son and I think Nick is a godfather (ahaha! that was from a fanfic I read. Some good stuff to read too while waiting for the premiere.). I think Sara would be great with kids too, despite of her history.

Have a nice day to all.
    :):luvlove::cool:

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yo, what's with the inactive? I'm ashamed of you guys! (XD)

Not sure if this is technically spoilerish, but:

Both characters are still alive, right? So there's no reason to think that they won't be back. I'm sure we'll have plenty of GSR in the upcoming season. We thought that we might not see Sara again, and we know she'll be back. It's no big deal. I mean, it is a big deal and all, but they aren't gone for good. I'm sure of that.

For those SpoilerFrees- Working entirely with theories here, what do you think will happen with GSR this season? We already know that Sara is coming back (yay!) but do you think it'll last? Do you think that, no matter how many episodes Sara is in, will get a confirmed "Yes they're still together", or a "They're pretty much just friends now"?

6. Desertwind

Hi x3nity glad your here and a big[​IMG] to KATE where are you? having fun? hope your BD was great:beer: and yes it'll will be bittersweet, to see our wonderful Warrick and his tragic circumstances, but so magnificent to see Jorja/Sara back, can't wait~[​IMG] counting the days till Thurs. ~setting my tape recorder~

[​IMG]

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Desertwind- I tried to send this via PM, but it doesn't work: I don't know what pic you're talking about. You may be confusing me with the screenname "Alex". However, I did post on the GSR thread, and I hope it gets some activity... sorry I couldn't come up with something better.

8. Desertwind

It tells me when I pm you that you "don't accept messages":confused: so I sent one again and hope you got it, here's an article from Jorja, and for all you *spoiler* free fans I'll will put this in the little box~

In this article she says "I'll be visiting a little bit, I'll be in and out" so I don't have any idea of how many episodes she'll be in, read it and see if you can decipher between the lines, something I might have missed...http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi/csi-actress-ill-be-visiting-a-23080.aspx

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  9. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

One thing I've heard JF say before, and it's also in the article you linked Desert,

was that she knew she was coming back but didn't know when. Recently she'd mentioned that she was surprised it was so soon. I think that the plan has always been for Sara to return when Grissom exited. I think TPTB knew that WP's departure was coming in the next year or two and that they kept Sara in our heads (thinking the phone call and deleted scenes from GDC in particular) because they have planned all along to bring them back together. The more I think about it (which is way too much - the season needs to start!) the more I think it's a good, good sign for season 9!
    Ali

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

It tells me that, too! But I've been PMed before... hm...

11. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Yes I’m always here (just on lurk mode lately). I am gsr ‘nuts' with every beat of my heart so how can I…? ;)
    I like your photoclips of Living Doll, desertwind, nice. And a response to that, remember this scene?
    [​IMG] (aww!)
    -----
    Hah! Desertwind, double check your gadgets/techs and make sure they’re functioning. I am counting on you. You will be my top favorite person and I’m going to bug you. LOL. *that’s my way of expressing goodluck, enjoy watching the csi. Feel it, taste it and loving it…*

And dissecting your linked even more, I wanna highlight this part, Jorja talking,
    In response to Ali’s & Alex’s gsr theories, who knows we could get the “Ride off into the Sunset Together’’ line in the end. Meaning they would still be together.

Being a GSR optimist, JOrja said this in an interview about GSR about 2 yrs ago, as I quote:
    So I guess whatever endings we might get, what important is that, “GSR happens and it’s all that matters.”
    -----------------
    [​IMG]

*hugs & kisses to all*
    :):luvlove::cool:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  12. JorjaFoxFan

yeah that interview is based awhile ago, i think before she started filming even? but if JF and WP absorbed themselves in their characters relationships, and contributed to it so much that they can't just let it all go, they wouldn't let it happen, IMO.

quick question though...that deleted scene in GDC when Cath is going through his closet andfingers through the clothes, were those Sara's? i mean i always kind of thought that, but never really saw them, so i was wondering if someone out there's got a better eye than me :p

The only thing that's got me a little worried about going into S/9 is that in that interview with Jorja, she said that after the premiere everybody will be second guessing their characters, or something to that effect. but i'm just wondering why? i mean what can they do that's so bad?? ahh :borg:
    all we have so far is a "Stoic Sara at a funeral"...not much to go off of..but i really don't want anymore spoilers until the premiere, if they do they'll have practically given away the whole episode! they've given us alot, but none of that has made us second guess anything, so it might be one of those annoying scenes that are important but at the very end and you have to wait a week? lol

Well not including today because really.
    3 DAYS!!

13. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Sorry spoiler free, but I got some new goodies!
    9x07 (formaly The True Story Of Gilbert Grissom) "Woulda"
    STORY LINE
    The CSI teams investigates the death of a woman, married to a man who committed murder twelve years ago. In the meantime, the fate of Natalie Davis is being decided...

I think Sara will be (should be) around for this one. Jorja herself said she'd be 'in and out alot' this season. Hmmmm..........
    Ok, all GSRers! Wake up, it's not much longer now.........let's get the theories and thoughts going!
    I still think and would even bet money that GSR is going to be or get married and live happy before it's all over.
    Come on, everyone, what are YOUR thoughts?

14. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yaya! Only a few more days until CSI/GSR reunion! :)

I agree that Sara will be in episode 7 "Woulda" with Natalie. I mean, how could they not include her? Wouldn't she have to testify or give a statement or something? Even if Jorja isn't in the episode, there better be some scenes that at least talk about Sara.

As for your comment, JorjaFoxFan, about everyone second guessing their characters, I'm guessing that it will be stretched out over the first ten episodes and will be about everyone adjusting to Warrick's death and Grissom leaving.

As for my thoughts on GSR, PiperGrissom, they are still very strong! I'm still seeing a happily ever after in their future! I'm really hoping for a marriage and I think it's definitely possible. I'd also love a baby, but I do think that will be more unlikely, but, hey, who knows! :)

Only a few more days! I can't wait! :)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  15. JorjaFoxFan

I think that Sara will be in 9x07, it just makes sense. i think she will definitely have a say in what happens to Natalie. and i think she'll be kind, despite what she did :thumbsup:

who else watched ET tonight?? it was pretty short...but effective, WP talked about Grissoms relationship with Sara and that she provided him with the chance to love that he otherwise might not posses, or rather, something to that effect :rolleyes:

Thursday couldn't come any slower :shifty: but I've got a couple busy days ahead of me so i might not find a chance to be back on long enough to post, but i won't be on on Thurs. because of those silly time zone spoilers :p

we won't be able to do this much longer:
    3 DAYS, 00 HOURS, 12 MINS.
    :bolian:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.