CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

You're so welcome Heather! :D

well i have not idea since i don't watch Vegas. But isn't going to be short scenes inside the plane?????? As far i understand Mac will call Stella for help to investigate the murder si i guess a lot of scenes will be at the airport (And Mac safe)

Debbs :D

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I don't think anybody has posted this? I was on YouTube watching a few clips about the VP debate from CBS and saw this linked on the side - it's a little thing about Nelly on next week's episode of NY, with some other stuff from the episode as well.

Clicky

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for the link Fay, I think it can only be viewed in the US. Is there anything of interest mentioned? Or is it mostly about Nelly's appearance?

From the Just the Facts thread:

BTW, the important evidence that goes missing isn't one of the silicone dolls. Although that would have been amusing. :lol:

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

From the looks of that promo, it appears Nelly might not be a bad choice for stunt casting. I hope that's true, because it's so painful to have to sit through bad stunt casting.

5. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Elsie, Adam's in the hangar with Danny and Stella!

Thanks for posting the link, Faylinn!!! :)

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

That's good to know. I hope he's good, I'm most definitely not a fan of stunt casting, but as long as they can act then I'm usually happy. :lol:

Ah, thanks. I like to know what I'm missing out on. :lol: Yeah, I had heard that Adam would be out in the field again in 503. I am loving the increased role that Adam seems to have had so far this season. Maybe he's not even on screen that much, I don't know, but he does seem to have more of a presence. :thumbsup: :D

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awwww, Flack and Nelly's interactions look like they're going to be funny! And Danny and Flack find a body together--if that isn't romance, I don't know what is! :lol: ;)

8. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

Aw, man! I take a quick vacation from CSI:NY(save for my season one DVDs) and I come back to find out Lindsay is going to be pregnant? With Danny's baby? Good Grief! How old are these two again? And what pray tell, do they do for a living? If anybody would understand the importance of using protection is should be these two.

More stunt casting huh? That's usually hit or miss. Maroon 5 seemed a bit unessasary.(I was hoping that they'd end up with radiation poisoning, that would have been fun.)

At least Sid and Adam have finally been added to the opening credits...

From what I've read the season sounds good for the most part(except, of course, for the whole pregnant Lindsay thing.)

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I'm just afraid Flack and Nelly will become like Brass and Drops... Not that it's bad, just done already.

And that's very true. Danny has a thing about flirting over DB's, doesn't he? :lol: ;)

10. Faylinn

Elsie, and anybody else outside the US, here's a quick description of the video:

~ Sid tells Mac that their vic may have joined the mile high club before he died
    ~ Mac can be heard on the phone saying to get everyone over to JFK and secure a hangar because he's bringing a crime scene crew
    ~ Nelly's song starts playing over a scene of a chick dancing in a club.

(The video from here on is kind of dark, so it's hard to tell exactly what's going on sometimes. I'll do my best, though.)

~ Danny and Flack are in the club - I can't tell what kind of facial expressions they have (there are clips of the club, but I can't tell what's going on because it's dark)
    ~ There's some sort of large cat (leopard, maybe?)
    ~ It shows a shot of Nelly
    ~ Text on the screen (in snazzy font): "Nelly"
    ~ Nelly says "I don't care what you got, I didn't kill no one. Truth."
    ~ Flack is unimpressed and gestures, saying, "Assume the position."
    ~ Nelly stands up and puts his hands behind his head
    ~ Text on the screen: "Vs"
    ~ Adam, Stella and Hawkes walk into the aircraft hangar
    ~ You can see the airplane and flashing lights and such
    ~ It focuses back on Hawkes, Stella and Adam as they look at the scene in front of them
    ~ Text on the screen: "CSI: NY"
    ~ (This part is dark) I think Danny and Flack walk into a darkened room and find a body - and Flack finds a gun
    ~ There's a close-up of the gun, showing a partial palm print on the grip
    ~ The palm print is then on the computer screen, and it gets a match: Nelly's character
    ~ Nelly is sitting in the interrogation room
    ~ Lindsay is looking at some computers (don't know what she's doing, they don't show the screens)
    ~ Mac is looking at a board covered with pictures, presumably of the passengers on the plane organized by their seating arrangement
    ~ Two people (again, too dark to see who) are going over the darkened plane with a UV light
    ~ Two people (Lindsay and Stella, probably?) walk toward a large screen as it zooms in on a map of NYC (I assume it's NYC - don't know where else it would be :p)
    ~ Text on the screen: "Wednesday 10/8/08"
    ~ It zooms down the length of the plane
    ~ Mac is using a flashlight to look at something
    ~ Nelly is smiling in the interrogation room, and he says, "Minute I met you, I knew we'd be friends."
    ~ Then it shows Flack smiling as well, and he says, "Excellent."
    ~ Then one more shot of Nelly smiling, and it ends with the usual NYC puzzle clip and the 'Wednesday 10/9 C' thing

ETA: Oh, and after checking out the spoilers for "Triangle", I thought I'd mention this -

At the beginning, there's this...interesting guy wearing a vintage dive suit (complete with helmet). He's walking around on the street talking crazy stuff about the Bermuda Triangle and Atlantis and such.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for taking the time to do that, Fay! It's great. :D

:lol: I *heart* Flack.

12. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I'm definitely not a fan of stunt casting either, but from what I've read/heard, and the little bit we can see from the clip, it does look like Nelly can act, so perhaps he'll be a good choice in this role! At any rate, his interaction with the rest of the cast sounds fun! ;) I'm definitely looking forward to this ep! Now if they can only manage to scrape together a halfway decent plotline for the "Danny and Lindsay get knocked up because they were too irresponsible or foolish to take better care of the birth control situation" thingie, then I won't have to scrounge around to find something else to watch on Wednesday nights during those episodes, and I'll be a happier camper.. :lol:

13. littlemegs

littlemegs Dead on Arrival

lindsay getting pregnant is that bad
    i mean shes over 30
    she loves danny
    the only bad thing is the contraception daten 419
    it makes lindsay look really bad

14. Faylinn

^^ Yeah, I mean, pregnancy happens to even the most careful of folks, but the timeline seems too hastily-chosen and makes them both look bad.

No problem - I didn't even think about the fact that everyone might not be able to watch it when I first posted it. :)

Yeah, I don't mind quote-unquote 'stunt casting' if the person has genuine talent as an actor - and the clip does seem pretty promising. :D

15. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Oh, sigh. I was hoping the Lindsay pregnant thing would be a terrible fangirl nightmare...but I guess not. Well I'm not going to stop watching the show or anything, but it will make it a pain whenever I have to see the drama from the pregnancy playing out.

By saying it happened in Personal Foul...it definately makes Lindsay look even more unappealing to me as a character. After all the building up to the ending of the DL train wreck and finally establishing Lindsay as a seperate entity from Danny, they decide to say "Ok, well now Lindsay is pregnant" ? I'm not a fan of Lindsay, but I think I'd like her alot more if she were given some actual development to stand on her own...not just be saddled with another character the whole time.

However, I do think that MAYBE the baby might make Lindsay think about someone other than herself..so maybe in that respect, it could be decent for her...but I just dont like the fact that they threw together the storyline simply because someone happened to be pregnant :rolleyes: I can see it not playing out well for either character....

Am I the only one excited that Adam's asking Stella out for pizza? :) I'm a SMacked fan myself, but I've always seen Adam as having a crush on Stella...most evident to me in
    "Right Next Door" when he tells her he's glad shes okay after the fire...so I'm kind of curious to see how Stella reacts to his invitation...and plus, its Adam, should be cute:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.