Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's SA_Kate_937 for being on here, don't be a stranger, we'll wish you a HB on the 5th:thumbsup: and my views on the babies, is basically just killing time, till the premiere, but if one look's at their ages, wouldn't it be time? They've both showed how they loved children in many episodes, so it would be a pleasure:thumbsup: A friend of mine when viewing the S/9 video of "For Warrick" says Sara look's preggos for the *spoiler* free fans~

Whe in "For Warrick" Grissom walks in his office and Sara is leaning against the desk, she look's pregnant, wouldn't that be a hoot:wtf: and boy the fan-sites would crash with all the chitter-chat about that incident.. stranger things have happened

THEIR LOVE BUG

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Oh, yes, Desert!!!!
    I am totally PRO-Geekbaby, but I won't be crushed if it doesn't happen.Sara strikes me as someone who'd want to give a child a good home. Grissom would be totally precious as a daddy. I'd love to see it.
    I am getting really antsy about the premier! This waiting is terrible. It's not as bad as the wait for the season eight premier, but close!

3. Desertwind

Me too Piper that would be the next step, and why not:wtf: have we given up on the naming of their baby? and a boy for her and a girl for him twins would be so awesome, and the would be great parents. In "Gentle Gentle" he almost cried when they found the dead baby, and when she found the little boys hiding in the shed and hugged them and said "it's OK" And in "Homebodies" how she bonded with the rape victim girl:( so sad, a real tear jerker. So on being parents they'd be fantastic, and when he leaves Grissom, that is, hopefully she'll depart with him, it does make perfect sense, after being together for so many years[​IMG] "GENTLE GENTLE"

[​IMG] same lips![​IMG]

4. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I don't think there is any way Sara would come back pregnant. It would take the focus off of the Warrick storyline. I also don't think Sara is the kind of person who would keep something like this from her partner.

As I've said before, I'm not opposed to the baby idea ... it's just hard for me to visualize how they would pull it off. And I guess I'm in the minority here, but I personally think that both Sara (with her history of childhood violence) and Grissom (Mr. Change-is-Scary) would freak over a surprise pregnancy. I'm not saying they wouldn't be happy about it ultimately or be good parents, but an immediately joyous reaction seems OOC for me.

I feel confident that, if they go that route, it will be well done. I think JF and WP will make sure of it. Just because I can't visualize it doesn't mean it wouldn't/shouldn't happen :)

Have a great day, all.

Ali

5. Desertwind

Your so rght ali that's just gossip, rumors and hear-say for now, it would take the focus off Warrick. and that they wouldn't do:( but down the line when they leave together it's a possibility:wtf: I just hope they return together with a baby in tow, the team would be so suprised and I think happy for them:thumbsup: nothing's out of that realm. We don't really even know what's up with tis 1st ep. yet:eek: one more week from tonight~[​IMG]

LOCO MOTION

MORE

AND STILL MORE

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

you all make such great points. welcome back to your posting SA_Kate_937!

and i agree with you all, if there was a child involved, it would be near Billy's exit..or the reason behind it, but they wouldn't take away from the Warrick storyline, at least until they've finished it. and they know that GSR shippers are split 50/50 basically. so, they do know what they're doing in the long run and i suppose I've got alot of faith in them :rolleyes:

and this cheered me up this morning!
    7 DAYS, 2 HOURS.

can you believe it?? jeez, we've come so far :p

7. Desertwind

Hey JorjaFoxFan what's up? just to keep our spirits up, here we go again, and below is a pic of GSR when they were also on the cover of TV Guide from 2006, so this mag. does seem to play with CSI quite a bit, there's probably a site with all the covers of all of them, one week and ~

On EW weekly that Ausiello stated that Grissom & Sara do leave the show together, so nah-nah-nah to all the disbelivers, we always knew that, to read it just go to EW.com

TV GUIDE[​IMG]

8. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

New picture of Sara up on the Season 9 spoiler picture thread.

Looks like she is standing in their home, holding suitcases and looking forlorn. Also looks like the shirt she is wearing may be the same one she has on in the scene where she and Grissom are lying on the bed. I'm thinking that the bed scene is the getting-ready-to-say-goodbye snuggle. Sniff.
    Ali

9. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

So sorry team spoiler-free, but I gotta........
    I am thinking that this is the time when the fan fic I read not long ago becomes reality. Grissom will send Sara away because he is afraid that she will be in danger. In danger either from Warrick's killer(?) or from Natalie. Something will get her back to the HAPPY PLACE (get it?) San Fransisco until he is ready to go to her. OR she'll come back for SOME reason ( I have my thoughts) and get him. Lord knows, I would!
    I am just really excited about next week. I'm not really sure if I can take this waiting. It's been too much for far too long. I know you all know what I mean.
    I'll be glad to see our fave couple together. I know it's going to be a happy 'ending'.

10. JorjaFoxFan

i cannot describe how anxious i am for this! i think something that might annoy me until the team realizes that it was the undersheriff, is that McKeen is trying to frame that Pritchard officer? I'll be yelling at the TV "NO, NO!"
    Grissom and Sara will be okay..i mean it can only go 1 of 2 ways, right? and i know that TPTB wouldn't air these episodes unless they new it was the best way to leave it, and that the actors were cool with it. i mean between the premiere and episode 10, were probably going to see an rising action, climax and anti-climax between them because they can't leave us high and dry after Grissom leaves. they need to leave us...low and wet LOL. that does make sense if you think about it :lol:

Spoiler Frees, you'll have the best time of usall watching the premiere because it'll all be new and you will be overwhelmed!
    i think i envy you, lol :thumbsup:
    good lord. why so pessimistic? there's the chance that it might be her coming. lol
    it's worth a shot, right? but which ever the case we know she's gotta leave sometime, my only wish is that they keep her alive without her being there. especially Grissom.
    and you know how all that speculation was spinning about that Sara wasn't really in San Fran.? well if that is true, that makes me fear for a rough spot in their relationship a little bit but if the team find out then she'll be kept there as the conversation topics :p better than nothing, no?

6 DAYS, 5 HOURS, 30 MINS. (well, in Mountain time anyways..)

11. Desertwind

HI girls, and keep the positive attitude up, they're going to be together and fine[​IMG] I'm sure, and the pic. of her on the pic. thread.. well go see, or not. I'm not in to using the little spoiler box today:( and I found two more pics. of them on magazine covers from the past, and if you go way back to 2000-2003 there's cast photos as well, on the WPAP site. so this time, and this issue it was with his co-star Cath, but there have been loads of GSR and the cast together:thumbsup:

TV SATELLITE MAGAZINE

TV GUIDE..2006

12. JorjaFoxFan

Desert those pics are amazing. they really capture what we fell in love with :thumbsup:
    as for that magazine. you all know which one ;) i don't think it's threatening at all, i mean i do think that some of WP's and MH's comments were contradictory towards the coarse of the show, but i think it's great they are friends and as actors, those comments were admirable.
    we're not the big mean GSR shippers, now are we? :rolleyes:
    but it was yet another obstacle that threw us completely off course (TPTB are good at those, eh?) i think it's better to stay in the happenings of the show and not who portrays it, that tends to work for me:bolian:

just as Piper first suspected, that bedroom(?) scene with Grissom and Sara isn't in the premiere because it wasn't present in the refined promo that we got last night after For Gedda aired for a final time :( but we've still got the office scene, which i am looking forward to. do you find that just one satisfactory GSR scene keeps you fueled throughout the entire show :confused:

goddness..think i could've used more smilies? :lol:

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys, This is just another friendly reminder to keep negative comments about other shippers OUT of this thread. Everybody has a choice whether or not to like/ship GSR.

thanks

14. Desertwind

RESPONSE to JJF;)
    Actually it was in the video during the "Criminal Minds" ep. them laying down together, and then quickly before Letterman came on so are they messing with us again? hurry up Oct.9

And thank's I looked for those TV Guide photos for a while, research hound that I am, glad you enjoyed them. & there aren't any magazine covers with them kissing any one else but each other, on CSI:luvlove: I remember when that issue came out I was living in Las Vegas, and squeeled with delight when I saw it, and bought mutiple copies for family and friends[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

hello and goodmorning everyone!
    Sorry for spoilerfree fans
    It seems that is in Grissom house and leave, again. But ... Do you were going to see it in the 9x03? I not understand. Otherwise, it is seen that this season we will not see her smile so much.Now i hear the rumor that sara will be in epi 7

Only 5 days for the premiere!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.