Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So this wasn't a wonderful EC episode but at least we saw them onscreen together. I always worry that the episode will end and they don't share two seconds together.

About the new ME... I posted over at the episode thread that I wish that scene would've been done with Ryan cause EC is still going on and Jake JUST left and now we have to deal with Tara?? It's just kind of annoying. Though I still think nothing will come of it, but still it could've been Ryan and it would've worked perfectly. I did notice that when Natalia was teasing him about it, his reaction was different than when player Eric was around. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I didn't see him react like "yeah, she's cute she'll be my next catch" it was more of a "yeah, she's cute" and that's it. I don't know if that made sense :lol:

I guess on next week's episode we'll see more clearly where we stand. At least I hope we do.

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Makes perfect sense and I agree with it, which is why I'm not worried about the new M.E. His "she's cute" comment was just that, a comment that was honest, not flirty.

3. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Eric and new ME looked awfully for me.He was smiled about her too much. I wouldn't want that Delko's character have again made the thoughtless womanizer. He has changed after a shot and if it remains just a one-time-wellcome thing I'll can handle. But scripwriters don't have limits of imagination. Do they try to observe continuity about lines of characters fprom EP to EP? I see no.
    I want to look private life for E/C, b/c they have that - they are not only staff but alive people.

4. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Well good for Eric for thinking Tara is cute. I don't think she is. Eric should be calling Calleigh cute, not exactly the word I would use though because Calleigh and Eric are just plain hot together..which is why this relationship thing needs to hurry up and happen.

I'm surprised that there isn't already an Eric/Tara shipper thread up yet. Haha. I won't be surprised if one ends up being posted.

I'm really hoping next weeks episode will be better, EC wise and just altogether. Last nights episode didn't have any EC moments and the episode just sort of sucked, in my opinion. But next weeks episode seems like it will have a few Calleigh and Eric moments since we haven't gotten any this season so far.

5. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I hope we don't have to live through the love triangle thing again geeeez! I barely survived the last one! Maybe we should bombard the writers with uglies & start a E/C coo! Lol! No that wouldn't work they would probably revolt and off them both so I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next week. The previews looked promissing. Maybe the THTB will throw us a bone. I mean they did give us back Speed for one Epi. last year, maybe they will have mercy on us soon.

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

The triangle thing is so old. There was already the E/C/J triangle, there are rumors of one on NY, and it's one of the most overused plot devices in the history of plot devices. Using it again, so soon and in regards to two of the same people is borderline ridiculous.

Although, since I'm an optimist, maybe if this triangle happens (only for an episode or two, of course) it'll make them realize that the only common link is each other and finally just get together?

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think if they decide to use the triangle again, which I highly doubt they will, it might be one where Tara has no idea she is even in a triangle. It is possible that Cal will either suspect or see something happen between Eric and Tara, which is probably innoccent and possibly jump to a conclusion of her own when nothing is really going on at all.

Another doubtful possibility but like you said it could push E/C closer. In all, I highly doubt there will be an actual triangle like there was in the previous season. If anything, I see Tara being a device that will eventually help E/C in some way.

She and Eric could be really good friends and maybe he finds it easier to confide in her someway and she helps E/C.

Who knows, there are sooo many possibilities and the fact that there are, is very promising and exciting.

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

It would be cool if Tara was interested in Eric (just a bit) and asked Calleigh if he is seeing someone. I would love to see the look on Calleigh's face. Of course, it's not gonna happen, but still...

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I've thought of this and I really would like to see it :).

Pics from Won't get fueled again :thumbsup:

[[​IMG]

A penny for your thoughts...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  10. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

It actually could happen! Remember in season 1, in the episode Spring Break.. Calleigh and Eric were at a crime scene full of these college girls and a few of the girls were asking Calleigh about Eric and if he was single or not. I thought the look on Calleigh's face then was pretty funny.

So you never know, they could throw something in there like that in a later episode. It's not likely because the earlier seasons were so much different (and better) then the recent seasons (season 4 was the worst). But we'll see how season 7 turns out. We need some E/C moments soon. We haven't gotten any yet.:(

11. Marija_Magdalena

I've just watched the epi... About Eric/Tara scene... I think that Eric wasn't his before-accident self; he was a shy guy in this scene. At least it looked to me that way. I don't know what to think about the way that scene was played. I doubt writers would do anything to really jeopardize EC, but I'm still frightened they could try something stupid like a new triangle... I don't really believe anything will happen between Tara and Eric, I'm just... I don't know, I guess I'm just rumbling... Sorry about that.

Now, I couldn't see the promo for the next epi, so could someone post the link or something like that? From the spoilers we know that there's gonna be at least one EC moment, but is there any indication of nice EC episode in the promo?

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Thought I would drop in and let everyone know that ep 706 "Wrecking Crew" was written by Corey Miller!! Heard it from him that he had a blast working on the ep and he hadn't had that much fun working on an ep since "Nailed."

He was tight was lipped about everything else having to do with the ep but I wouldn't expect anything less from him! ;)

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Corey Miller, yay!!!! :thumbsup: That's always good news for us hiphuggers :)

14. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

I worry about perspective E/C in light of L/D in CSI NY will be together and with a child. Considering dislike of writers to relations in CSI in general, I am afraid that they'll count that enough for all three CSI's and let us epty-handed as a result.
    May be it's absurd but they often spoke about "not musical bed" for this show.

15. Marija_Magdalena

Yey!!! That's always good for EC. I can't wait to see that epi!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.