I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forza juve

forza juve Hit and Run

Re: Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers*

In every biography I've read of Nick. It states that he was in the Dallas PD before going into the Dallas crime lab. Does this mean he was once a cop? Or is this just part of his biography that never made it on screen?

2. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Yes, he used to be a cop. He talks about being in the police department somewhere, I think.

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

As far as I'm aware, Nick was a cop before he went into Forensic.

4. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Thanks. I think that was her in the movie, maybe she just wasn't in the credits since it wasn't a speaking role or anything.

5. tunadluna

tunadluna Civilian

I have questions about "Abra Cadaver" & older episodes

Hello, I am a brand-spanking newbie so I hope I don't do anything wrong. :rolleyes:

I am currently trying to catch up with the entire CSI LV series and have some questions about the episode I just finished, "Abra Cadaver", Season 3, Episode 306. I have a feeling I'm just a dunce and am missing the obvious. I read the transcript online before writing this, but I'm still confused.

Is this where I ask these questions or can you direct me to the proper place?

In case this is the place, I would like to know:

1. Why would Zephyr make Zoe completely disappear from the audience if he knew that someone would call the cops and an investigation would ensue, probably implicating him in Zoe's real disappearance?

2. Was Zephyr blood-related to Zoe and if so, why does he have a different last name?

3. Was Zoe the mother of Punky? Sister? Who would Punky's mother be? Why would he be in a stage photo as a baby?

4. When did Zephyr and Punky trade places before Punky burned up in the trick box?

5. It appeared that Matilda had a relationship with Zoe friendly enough to 'drop by'. Why would she not know that the Zoe she saw was really Zephyr in disguise? And if she was familiar with Zoe, why did she not know that she had been reported missing for 6 months already? And who reported Zoe missing?

6. Why in the world would Zoe 'give' Zephyr a lot of blood, ever? In show biz, stage blood is the norm.

7. And I don't get the whole blood pouch stabbing thing, leaving blood in the box. If Zephyr was trying to put an end to any search for Zoe, why wait for 6 months? Why not set the whole thing up when he killed her? And did he kill her? Why would he leave blood in the box?

8. Why was there no effort to investigate Zoe's disappearance especially when her blood was bizarrely hanging out in the refrigerator?

6. Why did Punky have pockets grafted into his mouth? That seems like something elaborate that ZEPHYR would have done, not an apprentice. But Grissom did not see any in Zephyr's mouth in his arrest inspection.

7. What was that key for in Zephyr's mouth in the closing shot? It looked a little fancy for a handcuff key.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome! I hope you find your answers, and yes your in the right forum, as you can see we have a Ep/character question thread, so what I did was merge your post into this thread. ;)

7. tunadluna

tunadluna Civilian

Thank you! I've never been part of this kind of thing, but I hope it won't take too long for me to become a whiz! In the meantime, I LOVE this place!!! The fun is ENDLESS!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  8. WarioLoaf

WarioLoaf Civilian

Brass and Robbins, never really seen together?

I was wondering. been a fan of the for a while now but i don't think Al or Jim have shared one scene together (Discounting the scene in Way To Go where Brass is greeted by the team).

Am I wrong?

9. Destiny

I merged your question into this thread, in hopes that you get your answer quicker. ;)

10. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

Re: Brass and Robbins, never really seen together?

They have shared 4 that I can recall off the top of my head, and were on the phone but not actually in the same scene in another. The 4 scenes are from 35K OBO, Last Laugh, Fallen Idols and Ending Happy. They talk on the phone together in Hollywood Brass.

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Re: Brass and Robbins, never really seen together?

In Last Laugh, the two actually had a pretty heated face-to-face exchange in the morgue:

12. carolyne

carolyne Victim

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the place to ask but here goes: I watched an episode last night and can't for the life of me remember the name. The basics were that This man was found shot and CSI's thought he had been molesting his fiances' daughter only it turned out to be her ex husband who was taking pics of his own daughter on his boat. The original man's house was burnt down.
    Also, this is the one where Grissom keeps putting samples in the staff fridge much to sara's disgust and he sends her flowers at the end so stop her leaving for a 6 month break.
    Any ideas?

Cheers,

Caz

13. Destiny

Carolyne that ep is 215 "Burden Of Proof" that link will take you to the script. :)

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Does anyone know what has happened to Warrick's family? I'm sure they stated it, but forgot.

15. Destiny

I don't remember either but there is this site Here but it can be edited by anyone I am guessing but some of the bio makes sense.

Well we know in season three his grandmother was still alive "Random Acts of Violence" in the ep where Warricks mentors daughter was killed by a drive by shooting. Other then that I don't know what I could tell you. If anyone else has the info please provide. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.