How Much is Gas Where you Live?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Smokey, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

I filled my truck today for $3.53 a gallon. I was expecting higher prices so I was pleased.

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I filled my tank with $40.00 at $3.33 a gallon for unleaded! Needless to say, I was a happy camper.

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Kimbo, I wish we had $3.33....it's $3.69 (just over $40 for the tank) here which isn't so bad, Much better than the $4.60 I remember paying over the summer months. Is it bad that I remember when gas was $1.25? :lol:

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Sara - I remember when gas was $.89 :alienblush:. Most stations here now are around $3.49 - $3.55. I still think that is too high since oil dropped as low as it did.

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

CSIKat and wolfesgamergirl, what state do you live in if you don't mind me asking. Cause it just went to $3.31 here in hell...I mean Arizona.

My mother showed me a newspaper from 40 off years ago and it advertised .70 a gallon! If only!

6. CSI_Kat

I don't mind you asking. I live in Michigan. This state always seems to be on the high side of gas prices. I know not as high as California....but definitely higher then others.

7. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

I filled my tank with €40 yesterday, €1,39/liter.

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Kim, I'm liking these Arizona gas prices! :lol: Back home in Bloomington it was around $3.71, in Indy around the airport it was $3.55, and out here it's about the same, at least up here in "tourist land".

9. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I know it's great isn't it! Yeah I've heard before that Michigan prices were pretty high. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you, Smokey and CSI_Kat, live in the north/northeast part of the country. On my way home from work, the gas station I went to last night went down to $3.29. It's crazy.

Does anyone know how much gas is in New York.

10. CSI_Kat

Well I just ran out at lunch.....if you wanted to pay casah - I saw gas for as low as $3.39. I have no idea how much it is in NY.

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I live in Wisconsin. And gas here in the city I live is still $3.69, which isn't bad since I'll have to fill up again come Thursday or Friday. I really hate paying $80 a week in gas to commute to college. :scream:

12. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I'm in North Carolina. I had to buy premium plus gas Sunday because that's all they had. Some gas stations have bags over the handles! it's around $4 a gallon here ($3.91)

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

The vehicle I was driving today had a half full tank or for those that like it the other way the tank was half empty :guffaw: Anyways I took advantage of cheap gas and fill up at $1.10.9 a litre. Now if it can only stay this cheap on Thursday when I want to fill up the other vehicle. The tank on that one has about a 1/4 of a tank left. If gas does go up by then then I will stay with the hubby's car for now.

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

How long does your guys' tnaks stay full. I drive 45 miles a day on average and my tank will stay full for 5 days.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

EmilyRocks, do you know what that mean when they put the bag around the handles? It out of gas, other gas station in Tenn. went out of gas last Friday. My dad said, they take their deal own time to bring the gas truck out here.