Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I think (or, at least, I hope) that that look she had on her face when she said 'okay' in that voice was some indication of her feelings. It's far from enough, of course. To be honest, I don't think I would have ever waited for someone as long as Eric has for Calleigh (two years). But I'm glad that he is waiting, that makes him so good for Cal, he is willing to give up everything for her. I just hope she'll see that soon and act on the feelings we all know she has.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

For me a clear indication that Cal feels more for Eric than just friends was shown in Burned with the glass scene. The way she looked at him and whispered his name was just priceless. That's not the way you say the name of someone who is just your friend.

3. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I saw that scence in Burned as just a moment of weakness for Calleigh, or something. I'm not sure, Eric just seemed confused as hell.. I mean, he didn't really respond or anything.

I don't think Calleigh knew how Eric felt about her until Born to Kill and her feelings for him didn't seem to show up until the middle of sixth season. There's definitely always been chemistry between them, I just don't think Calleigh realized that or how she felt about him until season 6.

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I'm going further back... back to Man Down. Calleigh, sitting by Eric's bedside, putting the cross in his hand. She had feelings deeper than friendship then. :adore:

5. JoannaRose897

Whoa, I forgot all about Man Down..some E/C fan I am. I agree with you about that though.. I still don't think her feelings became extremely apparent until season 6 but in Man Down she did seem to have feelings for him. That scene was so sweet.:)
    Calleigh is just confusing. Let's leave it at that.:rolleyes:

6. Historyfreaks

Historyfreaks Civilian

Hey guys! First of all I'm new to posting so if I'm doing something wrong please let me know! :) I've been reading this for a while now and you guys seem to have some pretty interesting opinions!
    Second of all, I've been watching CSI: Miami since the beginning of the 6th season and I absolutley fell in love with Eric and Calleigh! They make such a cute couple! :) I love it how they look at each other with such affection! It makes me happy!
    Again, I'm new to this so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong!

7. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Man Down is my favorite episode because of the E/C moments. Emily does a great job being Calleigh and you can tell she feels for him.
    I love it when she puts the cross in his hand. Every time I watch it I just want to say "Kiss him Calleigh!!!"

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh yes, I have to say that is probably one of the most emotionally charged scenes as far as E/C is concerned that portrays her emotional tie to him. We found out verbally in the prior year's finale how he felt and Cal, when it comes to her emotions, never really actually says much. So that scene was emotionally telling for Cal.

It appears that Eric is living in a crappy pay by the month hotel....I have no idea why but I think it is possible that since his wages where being garnished from season 5 that he can no longer afford his apartment. This is the only thing I can come up with b/c there was no indication that something happened in the prior ep spoilers to indicate something happened to his apartment and he is still on the team; so nothing happened to his job. And it would be plausible; they don't make that much, monetary wise, and if his wages were being garnished then he would be struggling financially....just a thought.

Just some fodder to get people talking ;)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Looks like Calleigh has some strong compatition with the new ME. Could be bad! Eric seems quite Smitton with her. Things could get interesting! Calleighs going to have to step up & fight for her man!

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

IDK....the way Natalia said "romeo" was very ouch ya know! Little animosity there; wonder why?!! :lol: So I highly dout Eric is going to go down that road again! He is not that stupid. Plus, Sunil Nayar said that things between them (Eric and Tara) will be professional b/c of rules but then he said that rules were meant to be broken; but I think that might apply to E/C not Eric and the new M.E....I just really get the feeling that the writers wouln't go down that road again with Eric sleeping with the new girl.

Although, should there be a catfight....we all know Cal is going to win!!! ;)

This ep is not one of my favs btw :lol:

11. JoannaRose897

So I just started watching tonights episode and I can already say that I do not like the new Medical Examiner, AT ALL. It seriously bugged me when Eric said he thought she was cute.

I'm not sure when I became such a pessimist about Eric and Calleigh because when I heard about the show getting a new M.E. I was like 'okay, cool.' But now I have this feeling that Calleigh is like going to completely miss her chance with Eric because she's taking her time to tell him how she feels about him. And while she's taking her time, he's going to run off with Tara.:(

Or maybe he's going to realize how much he really loves her and forget about the M.E. Maybe he only kind of likes Tara because she actually pays more attention to him than Calleigh does? Who knows. Tonight was the first episode with her in it and I'm probably jumping to conclusions, actually I know I am.

I just want Eric and Calleigh to be together and I'm getting impatient.

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I didn't see any animosity at all in Natalia calling him "Romeo". In fact, she was smiling.

At any rate, that flirtation Eric and the new M.E. had going on doesn't worry me at all. As for him calling her "cute", she is, and I believe his calling her "cute" was merely a response to what Natalia said. I wouldn't worry about it unless the writers concentrate on that, and I've heard nothing about that in the spoilers. So, like I said... not worried about it at all.

As for this episode, it stank. I doubt I'd watch this episode again, be it on the DVR or this years DVDs when they come out next year. In terms of E/C moments, there was none. They had only the scenes at the beginning together, and though they were together, there was no "E/C" about it.

13. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I thought Tara and Eric's scene together was kinda awkward, to be honest. I don't know; I was probably the one most afraid of something happening between them, but I don't know now. Eric's scene with Natalia about Tara worried me more than Eric and Tara's scene itself. Or maybe that's just me being upset that Eric got to flirt with the new girl more than with Calleigh this episode, lol.

I wanted Natalia to say something about Calleigh after Eric said Tara was cute, since Natalia does know about Eric's crush (well, more than that :D) on Calleigh, but nothing. :( Considering the small fact that Natalia was once the mole in the lab, I'd love for that bit of information to make it back to Calleigh, though. ;) Could be interesting.

Next week looks like it could be more promising. :D

14. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I hope its better! maybe we'll get our 5 sec. romantic stare next week. Just enough to keep us guessing about them. Spoiler said that Tara is suppose to ask Eric out for drinks in the 7th Epi. that could be bad. we'll have to see how much flirting they do between now & then. But spoiler was wrong this week so who knows what THTB have up their sleeves for us E/C fans.

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Okay, I can see it now. Calleigh comes by his house for some reason, is completely horrified at his new abode, and invites him to sleep on her couch indefinitely. (No midnight tiptoes...) Can you imagine how close they would get if they were living together (just as friends, at first)? Of course, him sleeping on the couch will have a half life of about 2 episodes, then they will take the next step in their relationship.
    :luvlove:

Oh well, just wishful thinking on my part... A girl can hope though.:hugegrin:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.