Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree with it also.

Oh almost a new Flack thread! Any thoughts on titles??

I'm anxiously awaiting Wednesday for the new episode and some new Flack moments!

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I think we were thinking of An Officer and A Gentleman if I remember correctly. ;) I really think that is a nice title.

Only two more days Kristine! :D

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

That's right, sorry, I forgot! I have to go read that article in the magazine yet. I saw the pictures though when I leafed through the magazine.

I know! Seems too long a wait though! LOL! We need two new episodes a week. Actually, we just need a Flack show! :p

4. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Actually, that was my idea for the thread title:D

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  5. CSINEWYORK000

Here's Something to up-lift your day......

Flacky....

[​IMG]

Well, not exactly....but it still works 4 me.

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

CSINYMIA000, please do not double post, as it could be construed as spamming. You did it yesterday and again today in this thread. If no one has replied to the thread since your last post, and less than 24 hours have passed, then you should edit your existing post rather than posting again. I can see that you have edited some of your posts, so that function is obviously working fine for you. If you are having a problem, or aren't sure what the rules are regarding this, please send me a private message and I'd be happy to discuss it further with you. Thanks.

7. CSINEWYORK000

Hopefully this is not my last reply, and I hope no more rule breaking either.

Just a suggestion: how about we get some ideas going for the title, and get a poll going.

Cheers:)

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I believe so far we have agreed with what you said from the magazine article title: An Officer and a Gentleman. Am I right?

Can it be only Monday? :scream: I want it to be Wednesday for some new Flack! :lol: Though I should be happy that CSI: NY isn't taking the week off like two of my shows are. Anyways, wonder if we will see Sam this week or if she's taking a week off. They gotta bring Papa Flack on!

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

There does seem to be overwhelming support for 'An Officer and a Gentleman', it's a great title. :) I'm not sure that we'll need a poll.

CSI Stokes Girl, I've always wanted them to show Flack Snr (although I can't help but think I'd be disappointed, how could he live up to all our expectations?), but I'm actually now happy that they've shown us a sibling instead. And Sam is great, I hope we'll see more of their very interesting family dynamic. :)

10. CSINEWYORK000

:beer: AWSOME!

The idea of a poll was to give other people a fair chance to throw some ideas.

But OMG, I sooo love it.

THE TITLE IS :

Don Flack: Officer and a gentleman.

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.