Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey Nickmustache, welcome to the wonderful ship of Danny and Lindsay!

carly, I absolutely love your idea! I think that maybe when Stella asks Lindsay about it, she can have a secret grin and just say that's for me to know and you to find out. Of course Stella being Stella would make it her mission to find out. Because if you remember from the beginning of the second season, Stella was discrete about her relationship with Frankie.

LME at this point I think the writers should just call it a day and forget about setting up a timeline. I mean it is TV so we can let a few things slide right?

2. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

:lol: Of course she would have to take the high ground here and stay professional whilst internally seething. Although for him it'd probably be worth the ass kicking.

I just got distracted by old skool NY, yes it's pre Lindsay but Messer is throwing baseballs at a door at speeds of 82mph. :drool:

Back on track.... I love the idea of jealous Danny, although I must say I don't see him taking a back seat quietly whilst Lindsay has a 'thing' with another cop. Although someone who later turns out to be a suspect would be utterly hilarious. Obviously Lindsay couldn't do the interrogation and Danny technically shouldn't but decides he can be professional. Hmmmmm :evil:
    Then as a thank you she can buy him coffee? See, I can keep it clean too. ;)

Just moving off topic for a sec here - Flack plays with bikes to help out Aiden in the Season 1 finale, and I hate to say it, it just doesn't work for him at all! Clearly bikes are Danny's domain and his alone.

3. eveninstarz14

^Flack on a bike? :drool: Yes it may be Danny's territory but HOLY COW! That sounds hawt! *shoves Aiden outta the way*

Danny loves seeing a pissed off Lindsay because that turns him on the most! :devil: Can you just see the angry yet passionate banging against the walls of Lindsay's apartment (come on TPTB lets see her place please?) and BOOM! Magic! ;)

peaches you can't be clean even if you tried!

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

First: Hey, welcome, Nickmustache, nice to have you here!! :) Yay, another DL shipper!

I love the idea. I'm not sure if maybe that's too much continuity...... :rolleyes: But I'd love to see that. :lol: That would be one cute scene. I think after forgetting Lindsay's birthday once, he really should keep it in mind and next time come up with an extra great surprise for her. Like a necklace. Or a romantic dinner. Or whatever. Just something really sweet.

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh gosh, that would make a truely adorable scene... But like you guys said, I'm not sure TPTB could handle such continuity... :rolleyes: I'd love to see them out on a romantic dinner, or a scene where Danny asked Stella to help him pick a present for Lindsay, that would be so cute... :adore:

Welcome Nickmustache, it's always nice to have new DL shippers, I'm Steph by the way. :D

6. Little_Peaches

God, I'm an awful person! Nickmustache, welcome, I'm Peaches it's nice to have you aboard. :D

Question for you Meg, who is gonna be pushing who around Lindsay's apartment. Cause as fiesty as she is, I don't think Danny's gonna let her have her way for too long.

I don't know bout necklaces or something like that. Maybe a new gun holster? Shiny new hunting knife? I don't see them at the jewellery stage if they're trying to get back to comfortable and I reckon a weapon is a little more meaningful. In my warped little mind anyways.

7. Stepherweps

Hmm... Peaches, I can see alot of pushing from both of them... Like you said, Lindsay is feisty, but so is Danny... :lol: Gosh, I'd love to see a scene like that. :devil: Well, I don't see him buying her jewellery yet, but I mean when things are back to the way they used to be, I can see him buying her jewellery, things will hopefully be even better than they were before, how great would that be!? But I can also see where you're coming from, I can also imagine him buying her a new knife or gun holster, that would be just as meaningful coming from him... :D

8. eveninstarz14

Nah, Danny is going to get her a slingshot. To shoot boys with, including himself. ;) Especially anytime he does something stupid, which is a lot... I don't see jewelry for a long time as well.

I think Danny should be doing the shoving because like you said as strong and feisty Lindsay can be, a girl eventually breaks and I think Danny is the exact one to do it! :devil:

9. Stepherweps

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the slingshot, that would be a cute and a meaningful present to her. I agree, he has been stupid pretty often, but I can see him changing in the future, I think it's time for him to get a wake up call... I reckon Lindsay can give him this, when he realises just how stupid he has been...

10. eveninstarz14

Oh believe me, I think Danny will change and I thought he was starting to revert back to his old self in the season premiere. But I think the slingshot could be a warning for him to not ever act like the pod that he was in season four! :evil:

I think at this point both Lindsay and Danny know that they both were in the wrong and now its just a matter of time before they talk about it and make up. And not necessarily in the guttery way I know some of you are thinking about ;)

11. LME

LME Police Officer

Meg, I agree with you. I hope that they both realize that the both messed up. I am looking forward to them making up! :drool:

I get the feeling that she would be more inpressed if he gave her a slingshot rather than jewelery at this present time. I have been trying to thing what would be a good present for her to give him - other than her self, :guffaw:down girls! :guffaw: The only thing I can think of at the moment would be music related mainly on his comments in Stuck on you.

Slightly off topic but it is Danny related. Does anyone know what his Dog Tags say. I was just wondering if they were real ones (i.e. from his grandfather or something) or shop bought ones, Just wondered because he always ways them and wonder if they had a sentimental attachment to them.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  12. Stepherweps

:lol: Well we'd all love that guttery way to happen, but we'd settle for them making up in any way. :D I really hope, that it doesn't take to long for them to realise that in some way they were both at fault and for them to as the saying goes 'kiss and make up'. I'm really hoping that it's going to be soon, so things can go back to how they were before.

13. Little_Peaches

I gathered the old style Messer was returning in Veritas, I dunno, perhaps it was the use of the magic word - Boom! Love it. :D

Ohh, I like the idea of a slingshot. That's a bit more like it I guess, I'm in Season 2 land and a little in denial of the existance of 4 at this point :lol: But it would be a really sweet (warped) make up gesture. That and a can of condom spray.... :devil: Couldn't resist ;)

14. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

I just managed to see 'Veritas' and I am happy, at least old Danny is back! or I hope he is cause we need him! I am not usually an optimistic person especially for D/L, you can never trust TPTB writers, but I can see good sceenes in the future....as for a present for Danny I'd go with condom spray as Little_Peaches suggested!

15. eveninstarz14

captain_nati! Man it is good to see you here!

Just seeing Danny back to his old self gives me a little more faith in the writers again. Hopefully they can learn to deal with both of them in a mature fashion ;)

I want to see what happened to that condom spray... Condom spray.... *shivers*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.